Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Fullmetal Alchemist

Unread 08-25-2010, 11:10 PM   #1
Frufello

Acquiring State Alchemist Watch? (minus inscription)

I'm looking to buy a state alchemist pocket watch, *without* the inscription inside. Planning to cosplay as Lt. Major Armstrong, and I want a generic pocket watch, not Ed's. Every online retailer I can find only has watches with the inscription. It's a minor detail but it'd irk me. If anyone has a lead on where I could find that, it'd be greatly appreciated.

(Also, if anyone has any idea / tips / guides for crafting or buying a good pair of Armstrong gauntlets, they'd not go unheeded.)

Last edited by Frufello : 08-25-2010 at 11:12 PM.
Frufello is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-05-2011, 03:59 PM   #2
Accidentally

i don't know about the gauntlets but you could buy a watch with the inscriction and cover it up wit something. sorry if that wasn't helpful. i'm cosplaying Mustang so i needed a watch w/o one. i just bought one with the inscription and i plan on covering it up. you could use putty or glue of some sort and paint it silver.