Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Unread 08-26-2010, 11:24 AM   #1
distantarray

supplements

well figured since a lot of people are looking for a good place to buy supplements, the cheapest site online is TFsupplements.com I used to use bodybuilding.com but these guys have amazing blow out deals.

Right now MRI products are on blowout

For the price you can't beat them, MRI was the first ones to bring creatine, and NO2 products to the market I believe (could be wrong)

They're usually innovative but very expensive. The products aren't the best but very good imo. Still for this price you can't knock it =)

http://www.tfsupplements.com/store/c...uct_list&v=105

The price is only about 1/3 the origional price, and you can use the coupon code mag5 for extra 5% discount =)

I'm not a sales rep just tryin to help people on this site save some money =)

They also never done me wrong on quick and easy shipping, usually no longer 2-3 days =)
It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to.
distantarray is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-26-2010, 01:19 PM   #2
SamuriSmurfX
No distractions.

What's their policy on returns? I was actually about to try out a few of their products... bodybuilding.com allows you to return supplements you don't like - Same, or no?

There are things that don't go smoothly but sometimes, you come to see things because they don't go smoothly
--Yukino Miyazawa
SamuriSmurfX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2010, 01:55 PM   #3
distantarray

not sure to be honest cause I never had to return anything, if I try anything new I buy it at Vitamin Shoppe a local chain store in my area that charges about the same as bodybuilding.com. I only order stuff I know that works well on websites =)
It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to.
distantarray is offline   Reply With Quote