Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Unread 09-02-2010, 11:40 AM   #1
BearerSoraKey
Because I Can

Help getting over flatline!

Alright, I've been trying to loose weight since 08, and i've been doing an INCREDIBLE job if I do say so! I went from over 200 to a healthy 150 or so for my body height. I only need another ten or fifteen to go away but here's the thing: I've flatlined. My weight hasn't gone ANYWHERE. It's taking so much effort to keep it from going back up, and I'm an active person reguarly! I know it's not muscle gain because the scale isn't moving. I just can't drop those last few pounds! I'm exercising, eating less and staying away from carbs. HELP ME!
BearerSoraKey is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-02-2010, 11:49 AM   #2
Kasinator
Not quite human

Could you please give us some more information? how tall are you? Keep in mind its not the weight you need worry about, its the shape. it could be very likely at your optimal weight, and just need to do the right workout.

also take the time to read the stickies. I took a lot of time writing them for you guys.

My workout
What to eat

I'm not a trained nutritionist/fitness instructor. But I hope to give you any help I can. PM me If you want someone to coach you.
Please comment on my pics. They give me teh warm fuzziez! xD
Kasinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2010, 03:19 PM   #3
distantarray

you might have hit your healthy natural weight already, over dieting and over exercising at this point could be hazardous to your health without more information. Remember your "ideal" weight goal might also be something that's never achievable through good diet and exercise.

Since most ideal weights are like BMI and numbers set on a inactive lifestyle, if your extremely over weight using diet and exercise will put on a good amount of muscle weight. If you look good and feel good don't get discouraged on numbers. Go to a gym and ask them to use the body fat analyzer and see where your at. Remember to do this before a workout for more consistant results. if your between 15-20% for a woman your doing amazing, even under 25% is great.
It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to.
distantarray is offline   Reply With Quote