Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Unread 09-07-2010, 11:00 AM   #1
therob127

bodybuilding dot com?

I like seeing everyone on these forums talking about fitness whether it be to lose weight or to gain it and everything in between. However I don't see a BodyGroup on bodybuilding.com for anime fans or specifically cosplayers. I'll be happy to make one as long as I know there will be other members joining up. BodyBuilding.com is a great site to learn all about fitness and track your own progress using the BodySpace.

If you are on add me as a friend (same name as my forum name). If you aren't on then join up! Hope to see everyone on there!
therob127 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-07-2010, 11:12 AM   #2
distantarray

have a bodyspace but people are so annoying on bodybuilding.com forums lol , bunch of smart asses calling squat rack a curl rack for "really tall people"
It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to.
distantarray is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2010, 11:19 AM   #3
therob127

yeah I don't use the forums there myself. I only use them for references for supplements or if I'm researching new workouts. I really like the site for the articles and the BodySpace so I can track everything. I was just seeing if others were on there to create a BodyGroup for cosplayers so it would be another way all of us can help each other and keep each other motivated.
Unread 09-07-2010, 11:31 AM   #4
distantarray

If you want to start one then by all means try it =)
I know few people that'll probably join for sure.
It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to.
Unread 09-07-2010, 11:49 AM   #5
therob127

cool, created the group. http://groups.bodybuilding.com/cosplayers

Hope to see everyone on there!
Unread 09-07-2010, 12:21 PM   #6
Brand
Like that son!?

Haha I was wondering when a BB.com thread would pop up.
Brand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2010, 03:42 PM   #7
Rjr3412
o-iii<0

misc is going to love this .... lol
Rjr3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2010, 06:03 PM   #8
Kasinator
Not quite human

I am reluctant using bb for three reasons:

the layout is a terrible mess. I didn't even know you can have groups let alone make them.

people are very arrogant to you on these forums, at least in my experiences.

finally they go overboard with supplements. I realize the money in that, but im fine really.

if someone could help me out with this, I'd join.

My workout
What to eat

I'm not a trained nutritionist/fitness instructor. But I hope to give you any help I can. PM me If you want someone to coach you.
Please comment on my pics. They give me teh warm fuzziez! xD
Kasinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2010, 06:17 PM   #9
distantarray

lol talkin about bodybuilding.com forum look what I got in the mail today for free =)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...306832 _n.jpg