Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Final Fantasy

Closed Thread
Unread 10-01-2003, 09:11 PM   #1
Samaria
Hopeful Dreamer Forever

Annoying me again, Yuna FFX-2 ?

Alright, well I've given up on Lulu cuz I'm just not ready for that. But, I have a question about Yuna from Final Fantasy X-2, as a dark gunner (or normal half-skirt outfit), is that black thing part of the shirt, a tattoe, or what? Thankies mucho!

Unread 10-01-2003, 09:41 PM   #2
Koumori
Dye! Dye! My darling

It appears to be part of the shirt - in some of the closeup FMVs you can see the places where it attaches to either side of the white shirt and holds the two sides together. Sort of.

www.suspiciouscloset.com
Unread 10-01-2003, 09:44 PM   #3
Samaria
Hopeful Dreamer Forever

thankies, that helps a ton
Unread 10-02-2003, 04:09 PM   #4
Miss Valentine
Discover Your Inner Stud

I'm doing Dark Gunner Yuna as well and I'm almosted finished. Did I miss something?! What's this black thing you speak of?! @_@
Unread 10-02-2003, 04:13 PM   #5
Samaria
Hopeful Dreamer Forever

you know, it's shapped like tidus' necklace kinda, but black and on her shirt, here's a good url to see it : http://tribe.free.fr/photo/testffny202.jpg
Unread 10-02-2003, 04:19 PM   #6
Troppy
That was... objectionable

Oof, you're confused. Samaria ~ The outfit you're referring to is NORMAL gunner, Yuna's default class. Dark Gunner is the purple and blue dress. You freaked out poor Miss Valentine, who is working on DARK Gunner. ^^;; On that note, Gunner's Zanarkand Abes symbol is part of her shirt. It keeps it closed so you don't get...er...indecent exposure.

Also, on that note, there is ALREADY A Yuna FFX-2 thread FULL of questions like this that I'm sure would help you out a lot...
Unread 10-02-2003, 04:20 PM   #7
Miss Valentine
Discover Your Inner Stud

Oh goodness... My good friend Troppy ( The Yuna queen! Bless her soul! ) looked at this thread because I was freaking out. You mean just the gunner outfit and not the dark gunner one... Alrighty. ^^;; Sorry.
Unread 10-02-2003, 05:08 PM   #8
Samaria
Hopeful Dreamer Forever

yeah. sorry i thought it was dark gunner until sum1 told me it wasn't like 20 mins ago
Unread 10-02-2003, 05:09 PM   #9
Samaria
Hopeful Dreamer Forever

btw, um... wat was i saying.. are there any other differences 'tween len's songstress outfit and yunie's 'sides the skirt dif, the earring, and the lack of microphone on lennie's part?
Unread 10-02-2003, 06:43 PM   #10
Arisa
asdfghjkl

There's no difference in the skirt, and Lenne has a mic too o_O But they're the same.

You might want to try asking this at the existing Yuna thread -_- Search previous threads before posting, please.
Unread 10-05-2003, 10:28 PM   #11
Yuna
Nessa
A frakin' Mod

People, the ability to read is a very vital skill. Take advantage of it. If there's something that resembles, in words, "FFX-2 Yuna Thread", guess what, that's what it is. Therefore, there doesn't need to be another.
Closed Thread