Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Unread 09-08-2010, 04:58 PM   #1
distantarray

Anyone taking ZMA?

Friend got me curious about it, anyways ZMA is a vitamin and mineral supplement in a correct formulation. basically Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6.

Basically it's supposed to help you boost your testosterone levels by around 30% in a 8 week study (also boosting libido) and help you get a more sound sleep. and has been used in the past to help provide people with sleeping disorders as well.

Although reading more on the item it's probably more accurate to call say it, helps you to retain your testosterone levels higher longer by avoiding vitamin and mineral deficiency.

Since any hard levels of exercise will quickly deplete your body's level of zinc and magnesium and b6.

All the ingredients are things we'll find in regular multi-vitamins so don't kill me XD
also the content isn't too high. 30 mg of zinc, 450 milligrams of magnesium, 11 milligrams of B6

also the products are very very affordable, like $9 on bodybuilding.com for 30 day supply from Dynatize which is a pretty well known upcoming brand.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art....html?cat= 51
It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to.
distantarray is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-09-2010, 01:02 AM   #2
SamuriSmurfX
No distractions.

I think I'll look into it. I've tried a test booster before that cost a good deaL more than this...this looks more advantageous actually.

There are things that don't go smoothly but sometimes, you come to see things because they don't go smoothly
--Yukino Miyazawa
SamuriSmurfX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2010, 08:01 AM   #3
therob127

I keep going back and forth with this myself. I've been wanting to try it but not sure if it works as well as companies make it out to be. There are a lot of mixed reviews on them on the store pages of BB.com. I guess I'll have to try it someday if I'm feeling adventurous lol.
therob127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2010, 12:54 PM   #4
Brand
Like that son!?

Simplyshredded.com mentions using it I their 64 tips for bodybuilding, but who knows. I will probably check it out. A sleep aid is always nice... now if only it would knock me the hell out.
Brand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2010, 02:27 PM   #5
distantarray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brand View Post
Simplyshredded.com mentions using it I their 64 tips for bodybuilding, but who knows. I will probably check it out. A sleep aid is always nice... now if only it would knock me the hell out.
I'm tempted to take it just for the sleep alone but a lot of other benefits, only bad thing is I might have a little more road rage at times =)
It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to.
Unread 09-09-2010, 03:19 PM   #6
Brand
Like that son!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by distantarray View Post
I'm tempted to take it just for the sleep alone but a lot of other benefits, only bad thing is I might have a little more road rage at times =)
I feel you on the road rage haha. Btw does it significantly increase testosterone levels or just maintain the levels. If it increases I'll probably have to get back on the estrogen killers.
Unread 09-09-2010, 04:34 PM   #7
distantarray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brand View Post
I feel you on the road rage haha. Btw does it significantly increase testosterone levels or just maintain the levels. If it increases I'll probably have to get back on the estrogen killers.
well like I said earlier people call it a test booster, but it's probably more accurate to say it "helps you to retain your testosterone levels higher longer by avoiding vitamin and mineral deficiency."

From what I been following up and reading there's not even a single talk about a post-cycle, and question since you were on estrogen blockers before does that mean you tried pro hormones in the past? Personally I don't want to really touch it since I'm pretty much where I want to be, just want to lose 5 pounds of fat, and gain 5 pounds of muscle. I also like working for it, and the day I reach my goal it'll suck hardcore cause I'll still want to lift harder faster stronger, but visually I'll want to stay where my goal is. meh whatever works.
Unread 09-09-2010, 04:40 PM   #8
Brand
Like that son!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by distantarray View Post
well like I said earlier people call it a test booster, but it's probably more accurate to say it "helps you to retain your testosterone levels higher longer by avoiding vitamin and mineral deficiency."

From what I been following up and reading there's not even a single talk about a post-cycle, and question since you were on estrogen blockers before does that mean you tried pro hormones in the past? Personally I don't want to really touch it since I'm pretty much where I want to be, just want to lose 5 pounds of fat, and gain 5 pounds of muscle. I also like working for it, and the day I reach my goal it'll suck hardcore cause I'll still want to lift harder faster stronger, but visually I'll want to stay where my goal is. meh whatever works.
I suffered from low testosterone levels in the past and had to remove alot of excess estrogen.