Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler

Unread 09-16-2010, 11:16 AM   #1
dacrazycat
Lost on the road.

Undertaker[kuroshitsuji] costume parts help

Ellu~ Im going to cosplay Undertaker and have decided to create his costume by my self.

I got his sash done (oh so easy XD) his necklance and the base of the hat is done. But what im needing help with is his clothes.

Of what I know he got a coat, and then a inner coat. The coat is there no problem with right now, its the so called inner coat.
I have became rater confused. How does it really look? And what is the smartest way to do it? as for the ref sheet of undertaker his undercoat is similar to his coat, no legs on them. But I have seen on some U.T costumes legs is added. On the images the undercoat is not seen and I really would like to see how it looks.

So if someone could be nice and show me how it looks? I really have no idea anymore ^^'

And one question more. What fabric should I use for it? Should I have a inner fabric which is a bit smoother? (I will have that on his coat)

I would be really happy and thankful if someone could help :3 and if you have some other tips, im very very happy to hear them!
dacrazycat is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-16-2010, 11:59 AM   #2
Ani_BEE
Black Magic Woman

If you do a search in this kuroshitsuji sub forum all that questions have been answered about Undertaker.

http://www.cosplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=206

FanEXPO
Wearing random Arda Wigs.
Madeline Hatter ~ Ever After High (Sat)

Future cosplays/cons:
Anime North, (maybe) Otakuthon, FanEXPO '15
Nehelenia
Allen Crown Clown
Sakizo Anniversary
Steampunk - Bride

For Sale
My Wigs • Mascot, Costumes (Humanity has Declined) & D.Gray-man Poker Cards • Zori&Tabi from Japan

Arda & Shop.cosplay wig fiber swatch comparisons & Cosplay props tutorials and Makeup revies!
Ani_BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2010, 12:01 PM   #3
dacrazycat
Lost on the road.

thank you!
dacrazycat is offline   Reply With Quote