Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 40 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 07-17-2013, 06:32 PM   #256
cacherlaverite

Gender: I'm genderfluid, so I switch between male and female
Seeking (gender / type of relationship): I'll be friends with anyone! For a relationship, I would be interested in males uwu
Interests: Cosplay obviously! I'm a big fan of anime and manga, and TV dramas. I love to cook and listen to music, and I don't really have a favorite genre. I like to draw and write also.

Summary: I'm always a bit more confident online than in real life. I tend to be quiet around new people, but once we start talking I'll open right up! I'm very friendly, but take things very slow in relationships.
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV):Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Homestuck, Hetalia, Bleach, Suki-tte Ii na yo, OHSHC, Dangan Ronpa

Cosplays:

Homestuck
Nepeta Lejion
Damara Megido
Kankri Vantas

Sherlock
John Watson
Red Pants Monday! John

Doctor Who
11th Doctor
cacherlaverite is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-17-2013, 10:43 PM   #257
MidoriBunny
YuriQueen

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): I'll be friends with anyone! Im not really looking for a relationship right now, but i go both ways lol.

Summary: I may seem shy for a while but once you get me started there is no stopping. Im very talkative. Im the type of girl no one would ever believe im into cosplay or anime, & im not very passive

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV):eyeshield 21, junai tokku taichou, attack on titan
Ririchiyo Shirakiin(fighting costume): 10%

Cons Attending:
Anime Expo 2014
MidoriBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2013, 10:45 PM   #258
MidoriBunny
YuriQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaseleyes View Post
Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Male or female friends to cosplay/talk with!
Interests: Some obvious ones are anime, manga, and cosplay. I also enjoy listening to/making music. I normally listen to rock/metal, but I'm pretty much openminded about music. I love baking even though half of the time things come out completely wrong! I also enjoy randomly dancing for no reason though I can't dance for life.

Summary: I'm a bit hesitant online, but in real life I'm much more open. I'm a bit awkward when I first meet someone, but definitely not shy. I'm a bit clumsy and I tend to trip on air...or just nothing at all. I'm very short and most people have a hard time believing I'm a high school student..

Favorite Anime/Manga/Cartoons: Almost everything entertains me (sometimes I can just rewatch commercials over and over again...) anyways, I mainly enjoy comedy, romance, and action. I'm a huge Narutard and I just recently really got into K. I also like Fairy Tail, OHSHC, Mirai Nikki, Angel Beats, ATLA/LoK, The World God Only Knows, anything by Hayao Miyazaki, and A LOT more.
Hi ^.^
Ririchiyo Shirakiin(fighting costume): 10%

Cons Attending:
Anime Expo 2014
MidoriBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013, 02:10 AM   #259
thedoctorinblue

Why is there no one in the bay area?
thedoctorinblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013, 06:02 PM   #260
InsanityDragon
Sanity? What is that?

Just noticed now that after I posted on the last page that I already posted here... Embarrassing .///. I'm not that desperate xD

Last edited by InsanityDragon : 02-12-2014 at 05:53 PM.
InsanityDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013, 08:28 PM   #261
paigasaurus

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Friends of any gender, not really looking for a relationship, but I'm interested in men and if I were to have a relationship, I'd prefer the person to be near me.
Interests: ANIME I don't do much but stuff on the internet and read xD I love cosplaying~

Summary: I'm an anime nerd, a whovian, music lover, ukulele player, singer, writer, trying to learn to draw, and am open to new things :3 I'm really random and awkward xD I love meeting new people :3 People tell me I'm nice, I try to be xD
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV):
Anime: Mirai Nikki, Death Note, Gurren Lagann, too many to list so here's my anime list http://myanimelist.net/animelist/paigasaurusrexx xD
Books: mostly teen romance >.> I'm currently reading Lolita though
Movies: Spirited Away is my all time favorite movie
Games: Saints Row, Lollipop Chainsaw, Dance Central 3, thats just some ;D
TV: I dont watch TV too much but I do watch Adventure Time and some ABC family shows like Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth, Twisted, The Fosters, and The Lying Game

Furture Cosplays:
Shura Kirigakure (Ao No Exorcist) - 99%
Sasha Braus (Attack on Titan) - 25%
Yoko Littner/Ritona (Gurren Lagann) - 10%
Kyoko Kirigiri (Dangan Ronpa) - 0%
paigasaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013, 11:32 PM   #262
Weaseleyes
Professional Midget

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriBunny View Post
Hi ^.^
Hello!
Sai (ANBU) - 0%
Yuno Gasai - on hold
Weaseleyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2013, 12:42 AM   #263
Noize
One Sky, One Destiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman7317 View Post
Hi!
Sorry I didn't reply sooner... but hello!
Guo Jia [Dynasty Warrior 8]
Fem!Noiz [DRAMAtical Murder]

Dream Cosplays
Chrome Dokuro [Katekyo Hitman REBORN!]
Rin [Togainu no Chi]
Lucina [Fire Emblem Awakening]
Military Akira [Togainu no Chi]

Noize is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2013, 04:33 AM   #264
YJCosplayChick

Nobody that I know as a friend likes cosplaying, let alone being in a relationship with a cosplayer, so why not tell ya about myself!

Seeking: Male
Interests:Cosplaying of course, drawing, not much into anime or manga, more of a comic book and graphic novel kinda gal Video and Online gaming, meeting new people, Tennis, Fitness, and Piiiiiiiza!! etc...

Summary: I love to watch movies and relax. By relaxing I mean cosume-making or drawing! I tend to be shy, but once you get to know me, I'm super duper fun. I live in Florida, which apperently no one my age likes to cosplay:/ I don't mind a log-distance relationship at all.

Games: I play Injustice, Marvel vs. Capcom, Arkham city & Asylum, you get the gist
Anime: I don't watch or read much anime, but I do love the movie Dante's Inferno, Big O (And a little of Naruto)
Books: Ermmm, all Batman graphic novels, ya. That's about it!
Television: The Big Bang Theory, Beware the Bat, Young Justice, Heroes of Cosplay, How It's Made, Ellen
Music: Techno (Daft Punk) and Classic Rock like Rush or Van Halen. Odd mix, right?

You can always Skype me: loonytastic99 or PM me if you want!

Last edited by YJCosplayChick : 09-08-2013 at 04:55 PM.
YJCosplayChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2013, 12:53 AM   #265
HailTara
HailTara

None of my friends are into anime or cosplay, so if I get someone to cosplay with out of this, why not?

Not really interested in a relationship, but if you happen to be male and nice, great. I would love some cosplay friends though.

Interests: Anime, manga, books, poetry, art, music, and cosplay of coarse.
I live in Hartford, Michigan.
HailTara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2013, 02:56 PM   #266
Zucchan
Major Idiot

Location: Ark-La-Tex, generally. I move around a lot, but I go to Cons in Houston/San Antonio.
Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Friends, mostly. Maybe a relationship, any gender, but not any time soon.
Interests: My main hobbies are going to the gym and locking myself in my room for days to play video games. I'm really into martial arts right now, but any kind of sport is fun for me (I just don't like to watch! I need action!). I love roller coasters, also. I feel like this is important but not really.
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): KH, LoZ and Tales of are all huge franchise I like, though I'll also pick up Pokemon, Fire Emblem or Ace Attorney for a change of pace. I like a LOT of anime: it would take forever to list, but I'll just say Samurai Champloo, Elfen Lied, Bleach, Ruroni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho and Pandora Hearts are a few of my favorite series. Uhm, Marvel, DC, Supernatural, Inheritance, HP and also some TCG things.
Abyss no Ishi, Deidara
:2011:
Cheren
:2013:
Uzuki Yashiro, Mary (Ib)
Zucchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2013, 09:50 AM   #267
hikarigirl13
Hika-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoctorinblue View Post
Why is there no one in the bay area?
Herro! *waves* I'm not from right in the bay area, but I'm close-ish hehe, maybe an hour and a half drive away x3 Any cons you plan on going to?

Next Con: SacAnime Winter 2015 (Hopefully), Fanime 2015

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
-Dr. Seuss
hikarigirl13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 04:26 PM   #268
JustnsLostAngel
Aperture Employee

Smile

Hi!
I am from from central ohio!
Female,16 years of age
I am currently looking for cosplay friends. (I just got over a huge breakup and I am not really ready for another boyfriend.)

Interests: video games (everything BUT call of duty and battlefield.) Mostly bioshock (all of them), the last of us, portal (both), mirrors edge, borderlands (more the first one than the 2nd), Fallout 3 and new vegas Ect.
Cosplay. (obviously) I am heavily into cosplay and love to do characters I relate to.
Anime: Favourites include angel beats, infinite Stratos, Baka and test, elfen lied, chobits, soul eater and most likely that other I have forgotten XD!

Music: My favourite bands are: As tall as lions, two door cinema club, The nationals, local natives and many more.

Books: Do not read much. But I Do enjoy reading! My favourite book is walk two moons and my favourite comics are the scott pilgrim series!

Movies: Ameile, 9, sucker punch, iron giant , scott pilgrim and most Tim Burton movies.

2014 Cosplay List
Tiny Tina (Borderlands 2) 70%
Blue Fem!Scout (TF2) 100%
Nonon (Kill la kill) 20%

Last edited by JustnsLostAngel : 08-20-2013 at 09:20 PM.
JustnsLostAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 07:30 PM   #269
Animeguy123000

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustnsLostAngel View Post
Hi!
I am from from central ohio!
Female,16 years of age
I am currently looking for cosplay friends. (I just got over a huge breakup and I am not really ready for another boyfriend.)

Interests: video games (everything BUT call of duty and battlefield.) Mostly bioshock (all of them), the last of us, portal (both), mirrors edge, borderlands (more the first one than the 2nd), Fallout 3 and new vegas Ect.
Cosplay. (obviously) I am heavily into cosplay and love to do characters I relate to.
Anime: Favourites include angel beats, infinite Stratos, Baka and test, elfen lied, chobits, soul eater and most likely that other I have forgotten XD!

Music: My favourite bands are: As tall as lions, two door cinema club, The nationals, local natives and many more.

Books: Do not read much. But I Do enjoy reading!

Movies: Ameile, 9, sucker punch, iron giant and most Tim Burton movies.

Wow you like almost every game and anime I like lol.
Animeguy123000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 09:08 PM   #270
Michiyo12

I give it a go!

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Male or female for friendships. Females for a relationship :3

Interests: Art, Cosplay, Crossplay, Music, Anime, Manga, Comic Books, Gaming, Paranormal stuff XD

Summary: I am a 18-year-old dreadheaded girl from New York~ I looking for someone to hang out and cosplay with! I'm open-minded and out-going! I am a huge Tranformers Geek!!

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): I like Naruto, Sailor Moon, Death Note, Code Geass, Bleach, Blood+, Inuyasha, Tokyo Mew Mew, Princess Princess, Ghost in the Shell, Dragon Ball Z, Trinity Blood, Full Metal Alchemist, Hellsing, Rozen Maiden, Chobits, Vampire Princess Miyu, Vampire Knight, Hayate No Gotoku, Kamichama Karin, Lucky Star, Fate Stay Night, So many more!

Working on:Fusion Fall Numbah 5 From KND and Cosmo from Fairly Oddparents.

Cons: Tora-Con 2014, UBcon 2014

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiled, the one who could brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten her own...
Michiyo12 is offline   Reply With Quote