Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 10-07-2010, 04:57 PM   #16
bkyoung

nvm dub post
bkyoung is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-09-2010, 03:29 PM   #17
Crycho

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): I need more cosplaying friends in general.. I only have one. Either gender =)
Interests: AMV making, cosplaying, shopping, reading, listening to music, baking lots of yummy desserts, Dance Dance Revolution, anime, planning things O.o

Summary:
I'm Steph, a girl who graduated a year early from highschool and has nothing to do until January when college starts =) So feel free to drop lots of messages for me to read.

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV):
Anime: Ouran High School Host Club, Toradora, Hare Guu, B Gata H Kei, Bokura ga ita, a lot.. just go to my page XD http://myanimelist.net/profile/Crycho

TV- Friends, Will and Grace, The Nanny, Project Runway
Crycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2010, 12:26 PM   #18
ManlyTofu

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): I'm looking for either friends or a relationship, either one. B-but a relationship would really be nice. (Gender doesn't matter to me.)
Interests: Photography, cosplay, manga, anime, video games, writing when I'm in the mood, general insanity, dolls, graphic design/amvs, drawing, 19th century England, pfff I have no idea what else.
manga: Reborn, Alice in the Country of Hearts, Loveless, Pandora Hearts, DOGS: Bullets and Carnage, Ouran High School Host Club, Are You Alice?, Durarar!! and as for actual books, House of Leaves, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Harry Potter series, Sherlock Holmes series, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Through the Looking Glass, Peter Pan.
anime: Durarara!!, Kuroshitsuji (purely for the lulz, I actually sort of hate the anime), Bakemonogatari, Angel Beats, Maria Holic, Ouran High School Host Club, Arakawa Under the Bridge
movies: Inception, Blades of Glory, Summer Wars, My Neighbour Totoro, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Where the Wild Things Are, Alice in Wonderland (1954), Alice in Wonderland (2010), Pirates of the Carribean series, Harry Potter Series, The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, anything by Tim Burton, The Nightmare Before Christmas
games: Persona 3, Persona 4, Super Smash Bros even though I suck at it, Portal, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy XIII, Bayonetta, Professor Layton series, Kuroshitsuji: Phantom and Ghost, The World Ends With You, Katamari Series, Hideo Kojima, Valkyria Chronicles, Kingdom Hearts
TV: I don't really like television. But I do occasionally watch The Office and Adventure Time.
Summary: It's really, really hard to explain me, even for myself. I'm a confusing person in more ways than one. How you see me kind of depends on who you are. :'D I tend to act mature for my age, but I can also act pretty... immature. I'm usually extremely quiet, but put me with the right person in the right situation, and I'll open up completely. Once I open up, I can notice the stupid things in life and do stupid things 8D
My friends say I'm perfect as a Russia cosplayer because I act like him; "You look so innocent and adorable, but even while keeping that up you are actually brutal and corrupt!" xD
A-anyway... Idk, you can find out my personality from when you talk to me. I hate explaining myself ;_;

EDIT: To make this even longer than it already is, here's something I found that explains me perfectly: "Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. A real speed demon. Has more than one best friend. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions."

Last edited by ManlyTofu : 11-12-2010 at 04:01 AM.
ManlyTofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2010, 10:08 PM   #19
rawrimadinasaur

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): female or male as friends(: i prefer male for relationships but i wouldnt mind female

Interests: Tennis, writing poems, blogging, watching anime, reading manga, sewing, taking photos, texting, aiming, videogames...the works(:

Summary:I am a HUGEEE procrastinator...which is bad i know -___- i just started cosplaying this year, and im LOVING it(: its so nice knowing that there are other people around who have some of the same interests as me :P I am super shy at first because i have a tendency of not being able to trust people at first, but if you give me time i will eventually open up to a point where i can get PRETTY annoying(: but i will be one of those friends who you can go to your problems too.(you know the ones that are lifelong ) i tend to be judgemental, and am sorta racist but i promised myself that i will try to get rid of this bad habit because judging a book by its cover is very bad >...< I'm the typical asian girl that only likes asian boys so sorry all you other races): <---i told you im SORTA racist x.x ahah. well. yeahh. i would love to one day have a bf who i could cosplay with(: or just have a whole group of friends with AWSOME cosplays and walk around and get our pics taken or something

this is wayyy to hard >...< i have so many favorite things -___- but you'll figure them out if you get to know me so pm me and maybe we can be friends(:

Last edited by rawrimadinasaur : 10-18-2010 at 10:14 PM.
rawrimadinasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2010, 11:30 PM   #20
iRp
Dani the Strange &lt;3

Ack, have to retype DX
Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Male long-term or either gender for friendship :3
Interests:Writing, improving on my drawing, cosplaying, and reading.
Summary: Sup, guys? My name is Dani and I am a senior at Reseda High School. I am planning to go to college in the East Coast to major in creative writing and become an author. I am looking for a guy who can cosplay with me at cons and/or gatherings and is very open-minded about their opinions. I'm seriously very open-minded and highly tolerant of different issues (such as religion and gay marriage). I am also looking for a guy who doesn't mind my religious views or shares the same ones I do. I am a Wiccan, and if you are also Wiccan (or don't mind that I'm a Wiccan at all), you're good in my book. Other than that, I am a very friendly, yet opinionated, person that loves going to cons and hopes to share that love with someone.
Facebook-http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000040867033
(Be sure you tell me that you found me here before adding me, kay? :3)
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): So many...
Manga
Kuroshitsuji
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
Hetalia Axis Powers X3
Cirque Du Freak (The Manga and the Books owo)
D.Gray-Man
Vampire Knight
Ouran High School Host Club
Fruits Basket

Anime
D.Gray-Man
Hetalia Axis Powers
Ouran High School Host Club
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
Lucky Star
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Inuyasha
Sailor Moon

Television
Invader Zim
Religious/Nature/Historical Documentaries
Local News (XD)

Books
Cirque Du Freak by Darren Shan
Warriors by Erin Hunter
Angels Trilogy by Lurlene McDaniel
The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine
Demonata by Darren Shan

Height-5"4
Weight-120
I also have a piercing on my right nostril as well as both of my ears.
New York Comic Con 2011?
Cons I have been to so far
Anime Expo 2008
Mikomicon 2009
Pacific Media Expo 2009
Anime Los Angeles 2010
Fanime 2010
Anime Expo 2010
Anime Los Angeles 2011
Fanime 2011

Last edited by iRp : 10-23-2010 at 08:27 PM.
iRp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2010, 05:53 PM   #21
AceOfCraze

I've found someone <3 Good luck to everyone else and I hope that you find your special someone ^ ^

Majora's Mask Moon Child - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Human!The Smiler - Alton Towers Roller Coaster Gijinka
Medicine Seller - Mononoke

Last edited by AceOfCraze : 02-15-2012 at 01:04 PM.
AceOfCraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2010, 10:22 AM   #22
digigirl6
the lonely girl

hello

contact me if you want to know more
digigirl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2010, 03:05 PM   #23
nanakiff7
Chibi Oreo

Hey guess what, I'm spoken for nowz, and thanks to this thread =D
Seeking (gender / type of relationship): either, for both friends and an actual realtionship
Interests: Cosplay (duh), video games, writing, drawing, reading...oh, and collecting action figures.

Summary: Well, I'm often told I'm really shy and quiet, but I open up quite a bit at cons. Also, apperantly I'm really nice, and I love to help people. Um...I can get kind of touchy with certain subjects, but it's okay to talk to me about generally anything. just don't be afraid if I'm really open or up front about what I think. Oh! I'm also kind of smart...I think. I guess that's it.
-Anime/manga: Hellsing, Naruto, Pokemon (<3), Death Note, DOGS, OHSHC
-Books: The Lord of The Rings series, the Harry Potter series
-Movies: Disney stuffs, Don Bluth stuffs, tHe Nightmare Before Christmas, Resident Evil: Degeneration
-Games: Final Fantay 7, Final Fantasy 10, Spyro 1-3, Crash Bandicoot 1-3 + CTR, Dark Cloud, Tecmo's Deception, Jak and Daxter, Chrono Trigger, Sonic Adventure, Silent Hill 4 + Shattered Memories, Resident Evil 4 + Darkside Chronicles, POKEMON
-TV: CSI: Miami, NCIS, Mythbusters (I don't watch much tv =D)

Anime North 2012
All Weekend: Charmander - Pokemon/Delcatty - Pokemon

My DeviantART - Please look for cosplay photos here, NOT on Cosplay.com!

Last edited by nanakiff7 : 10-27-2010 at 07:06 PM.
nanakiff7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2010, 05:05 PM   #24
IAmShorty
Proud to be a shorty!

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Either gender for friendship
interest: Film-making, sewing, guitar, acting, reading, anime, manga, and cosplaying

summary: Hello, my name is Italia! Im not quite good at explaining myself, my personality, etc. But Im looking for some friends who like anime and manga(since everyone I know is of the "normal" variety). Im especially looking for friends from Arizona. Maybe some people I could hang out with at conventions or something.Im pretty easy to get along with, so leave me a message!

Anime: Pandora Hearts, Clannad, Code Geass, Hetalia

Manga: Naruto, Bleach, Hetalia, One Piece, Death Note(Thats all I can think of)

TV: Heroes, 24, Modern Family, Avatar:the last airbender, Ace of Cakes.
IAmShorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2010, 08:01 PM   #25
Graceasaur

Seeking: Boys and girls! Also looking for a Light/L/BB for my L/Misa/BB.
Interests: Writing, Reading, Cosplaying, Drawing, Roleplaying, Music, Pokemon TCG, ect.
Summary: I'm 5'7, 130 pounds (29' inch waist), shoulder length brown hair, black glasses and hazel eyes. Picture will be provided if you ask nicely.
Fav Media: DEATH NOOOOTE, Black Butler and Pokemon. xD

Last edited by Graceasaur : 11-24-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Graceasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2010, 09:43 PM   #26
principe
Cosplay in the Works.

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Female - Friends. :] Males - Relationship/Friendship? XD I can go for anything, but I am super picky. ( I am Pansexual, oddly. )
Interests: Vocaloid, Singing, Gay Rights, Directing, Making Music videos, Cosplaying with a partner, Video games, MUSIC~!, Role-playing, Drawing, Writing, Photography, anything artistic, really.

Summary: Hello~! I won't say my real name, but just Rei. :] I am not really all the normal, to be quite honest. I switch off my gender, and I can be anything. I am not too intelligent, but I guess, I excel in Academics and enjoy music. I am 146cm 49kg. Hopefully, you'll realise that I'm really frustrating to be with.
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): Uh... There is way too many. Just ask me. :}

Youtube lovin`.

Looking for a cosplayer partner or interested in becoming my cosplay partner? Click here!

Last edited by principe : 07-10-2011 at 09:44 PM.
principe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2010, 05:56 PM   #27
Puzzle-Kid
A wizard did it!

deleting

Last edited by Puzzle-Kid : 05-09-2011 at 09:26 PM. Reason: deleting
Puzzle-Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2010, 06:03 PM   #28
KyuubiSharingan
Siriusly Sirius Black

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Female or Male. I want a fun relationship, someone I can get to know.
Interests: Cosplaying, Reading, Writing, Guitar, Friends

Summary: I'm hyperactive and mostly loud, but thats just who I am. I can't really explain it because that's just me, I'm not good at summarizing about myself...
Anime: anything actually
Books: Fantasy, mystery, some romance
Movies: mostly horror, alot of comedy, few romance
Games: I love videogames
TV: Usually don't watch tv, but i have it on at night, it helps me sleep..
KyuubiSharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2010, 12:35 PM   #29
madxmids

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): male for relationship but both for friendship!
Interests: cosplaying, roleplaying, videogame!, DRAWING :'D and watching horror movies!

Summary: Hiya! I'm Jenny, I'm a big anime fan and I like to read manga- along with a whole bunch of fantasy books <3 I'm a big fan of videogames too and plan on cosplaying as certain characters (CLAIRE REDFIELD FTW!) I'm a shy person at first but afterwards I can become VERY friendly. My friend and I are in the process of creating our own comics and in college I'm going for animation so I can bring them to life! :'D

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): Harry Potter (movie and books), Demonata series, Immortal series. Saiyuki reload, Hakuouki, earlxfaerie, Naruto, death note, sailor moon, fate stay night. Prince of persia (movie and games), the expendables, Legion, Batman, Labyrinth, die hard, 13th warrior, lord of the rings, the 5th element, the mummy. Resident evil (movies and games), Arc the lad, Kingdom hearts, final fantasy and many more :'D
madxmids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2010, 05:32 PM   #30
RitsukaUzumaki
Straight as a Rainbow!

I'm.. Kinda in a relationship, but not a very good one I must say... We wont last long. ;(

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Female or Male. I tend to get along with Females in a relationship and Males as friends. But I'm not against either way.

Interests: I like all kinds of anime and manga! I love yaoi and yuri.

My favorite;

Anime/Manga: Naruto, Kuroshitsuji, Bleach, HitmanReborn, Pandora Hearts, Death Note, etc.

VideoGames: Final Fantasy(X&X-2), Kingdom Hearts(1-2), GodOfWar, Left4Dead, SSX3, etc.

Movies/TV-Shows: Harry Potter, Buffy "TheVampireSlayer", Angel, QueerAsFolk, Degrassi, Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl and more.

My Cosplays;

Kuroshitsuji: Ciel Phantomhive(Trap & Pajamas) Elizabeth Middleford

Naruto: Naruto Uzumaki(Version1) Sasuke Uchiha(Version2)

NarutoShippuden: Sasuke Uchiha(Version3)
RitsukaUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote