Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 06-06-2011, 11:32 PM   #61
WhisperSaysKu

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Both for friendships, girls for relationships

Interests: Cosplaying, anime (Higurashi, Death Note, Avatar, Black Butler, Hetalia, Panty and Stocking), cartoons, reading, video games, sculpting, sewing, drawing, writing, pretty much anything artsy/geeky xD

Summary: I'm kinda shy at first but I open up to people after I get to know them better. I have a bizarre sense of humor that may come off as offensive to some (not my intention of course), but in all seriousness I'm a very tolerant person when it comes to other's religion/politics/beliefs. Feel free to message me if you want to get to know me...
Whether as a friend or something more

Possible Future Cosplays:
Toph- Avatar
Marceline- Adventure time
Luna Lovegood- Harry Potter
Meyrin- Black Butler
Flapjack- The Misadventures of Flapjack
WhisperSaysKu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-07-2011, 12:57 AM   #62
aiyua
Goddess of Harmony

Location: Washington (*not* DC... you have no idea how many people get this confused)
Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Any manner of con buddy, but when it comes to relationships, girl, preferably. Not like I could find a girlfriend just by posting in this thread. It'd be neat if something developed out a friendship, though.
Interests: Anime, video games, books, cosplay (duh), lolita, drawing, writing, singing, composing music, coming up with ideas for video games, acting/role playing, BL, GL, het, threesomes, foursomes, tensomes, etc.

Summary: I am too amazing to be characterized by a few sentences. But I suppose there *are* the essentials:
-drama queen
-self-conscious
-insecure
-depressed (taking meds)
-desperate (just ended a relationship)
...Yeah, I'm really good at selling myself, aren't I? I have positive traits too, I just want people to know what they're getting into first off.
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): (in no particular order) Kuroshitsuji, Higurashi, Maria†Holic, Doujin Work, Toukaidou Hisame (bet no one knows this), Haruhi, OHSHC, Gravitation (manga was better, but it was pretty okay), Death Note, Kingdom Hearts (BBS was the best), Final Fantasy, The World Ends With You (one of the best games ever), Portal, Pokemon, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (still the best TV show ever)

...I say 'best' a lot. :l

Cosplay queue:
Tooru [A-Channel] - 90%
Cosmos (original design: warrior) [Dissidia: Final Fantasy]
Flygon (gijinka) [Pokemon]
aiyua is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 01:08 AM   #63
Wolftale
Gathering Organizer

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): friends of any gender ^^

Interests: lets see... obviously cosplaying, mechanical effects in costumes, weapons for cosplays (scythes <3), archery, video games, manga, anime, other stuff you'll get to know after time

Summary: I've only really officially gotten into cosplay during Fanime 2010 and now this year I've filled up a decent con schedule and even joined a cosplay group ( ^.^ ) I'm still always looking for new people to hang out with and do cosplays with me, I'd especially love to meet more furries that frequent California conventions! I also go to other events like Maker Faire and I'd LOVE to go to Blizz Con if I'm ever lucky enough to get a ticket for it. Yes I'm a World of Warcraft nerd I've played for about 5-ish years now, currently on a forced break though so sadly I'm unable to get on for a while. Still love talking about the game though if anyone would like to~

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV):
Anime - Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji, Wolfs Rain, Pandora Hearts. I'm generally pretty open to read new series though

Books - such a long list, I absolutely love reading fantasy types of books especially ones about animals and other creatures.

Movies - most Johny Depp & Adam Sandler movies, How to Train your Dragon, Narnia, ect... I love a lot of animated movies, I'll go out with a friend generally when new ones come out to watch them together ^.^

Games - World of Warcraft <3 I do play a little Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy but WoW will always be the first game on my list, gotta love Guitar Hero as well.

TV - I don't watch too much TV (by choice) but I do like Charmed, Bones and Ghost Hunters.
----------
Note: I do consider myself somewhat a furry, do not assume stereotypes are true and try to place them on me. If your not comfortable with it then do not contact me.
Kin-Yoobi Con 2011-2013
Japan Expo 2013

Last edited by Wolftale : 06-07-2011 at 07:53 PM.
Wolftale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 07:49 PM   #64
Celiabeth

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Friendshipppp <3 of any gender
Interests: I like just about everything. I am a nerd. I love video games and anime but I have other interests too. I enjoy reading, hiking, cosplaying, partying, music, going to the beach, hanging out, History, having deep talks about life, theater, shopping etc
Summary:
Im Celia, I started cosplaying and going to cons since I was 11. I am in college and a sorority girl. I enjoy older series of anime but am open to new ones ( I am just busy so I do not have time to stay updated). I attend AX every year
Favorite Anime- Sailor moon, Ranma 1/2, X/1999, Speed Racer, Pokemon ( first gen), DBZ, Yu yu hakasho, Tenchi muyo
TV- Greys Anatomy, Fox News, Pawn star, anything on history channel
Movies- Saving private Ryan <3 V for vendetta, Girl interupted
Games- Everything on the N64, Sega Genesis, and Super Nintendo
Day 3- Princess Garnett
Day 4- Princess Nia
Celiabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2011, 04:00 PM   #65
tamachan247

[edit] it just wasnt working for me

Last edited by tamachan247 : 05-13-2012 at 12:59 PM.
tamachan247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2011, 08:23 PM   #66
Fairypiranha
Evil Midget of Doom

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Friendship and con buddies would be awesome! I'm not really interested in a bf, my last one, my only one. was long-distance (romanian) and that didn't work out well. So! yeah! friendship from both genders would be great!
Interests: Gah, so much!
I enjoy playing video games, reading manga, watching anime, graphic design. Dancing, singing, hip-hop, acting, kayaking ( I did this as a sport for 8 years, not the fat plastic boats but the skinny carbon fibre ones), swimming, cheerleading. Disney!

Summary: I'm pretty hyper, just fyi. I'm a very optimistic person, I enjoy life and I don't like hanging with people who are all so let that be known! I am very very nerdy, I grew up with computers, started playing online game called Clan Lord at 18months and got my first computer at 4. I started playing Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance at 6, my favorite game EVER. I also play Soul Caliber, Halo 1-3, Mario Kart, etc. I love to read manga, I read it mostly at Mangafox.com but I also watching anime occasionally. I grew up with Sailor Moon, loved me some meat ball head, but recently I have gotten into Elfen Lied. I will never ever like Dragon Ball Z my bro was obsessed and now it is the bane of my existance. umm I do like sports, I'm what my friends so aptly named me, a Jerd. That is because I can lift more then I weigh but I spend every waking momment thinking about what button combo or what the next character is gonna do. *sigh* I will be attending my first cosplay con in September. Dragon*con! I'm going as Sakura from CCS and will be ing a group with a bunch of capeoria guys. So yeah!

Movie: Howl's Moving Castle, Pirates 1-4, Kung-fu Panda, more I just can't think of them.
TV: Missing, Grey's Anatomy, Glee, Vampire Diaries, Nikita.
Books: Howl's Moving Castle, A Wrinkle in time, Alanna 1-4, The Immortals, theres more but again I can't think of them.
Anime: Sailor Moon, CCS, Elfen Lied, Fruit Basket.
Games: WoW, Soul Caliber-2-4, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Mario Kart, Halo 1-3, pretty much any first person shooter or combat game.

Yeah so thats mee, I just want to say that there are far more females on this board then males, which makes me laugh cause its so true in life *sigh*!

Have a great day!
Fairy
Fairypiranha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2011, 02:34 PM   #67
refianku
Refi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamachan247 View Post
Dude ur pics r sooooooo cute, I just had to say it lol
Aww why thank you very much!~ <3 Sorry it took so long for me to reply, I didn't notice anyone had replied to me XD
Unread 06-13-2011, 03:21 PM   #68
YaoiLover13

Seeking (gender / type of relationship):
Honestly having some more friends would be amazing. Im really looking for friends more then a gf/bf so .. yeah ^^
In terms of dating I prefer females

I really like doing cosplay couples I would love to do mai x june or toph x katara from ATLA although I also like yaoi and hetro.

Favorite Media (anime, manga, movies, games, music or TV):
Music is my life c:

Anime; Strawberry Panic, jun-jun romantica, spice and wolf, samuri 7, death note, Atla Shugo chara, ouran host club,
Manga; black bird, He is my master, Muri - Puri, Brizenghast (Amazing!), some other stuff too ^^ I also like comic books!
Movies; Love anything studio gibli >w< Fight Club is pretty cool considering the ending scene took a year to make, I like musicals (rent, phantom of the opera, evita) stuff like that.
Games; World Of Warcraft (I have a lvl sixty night elf shadow priest)Final Fantasy , and all the Zelda games. Love Zelda,
Music; Coheed and cambria, FFXII soundtrack, NeverShoutNever, Tokio Hotel, Mcr, Katy Perry, Leaves eyes, Rock n roll, Kate nash (shes adorable), Skye sweetnam, skillet within temptation all that good stuff :3
TV; not a big fan of tv although their are a few series I rather like

Cosplays:
My only main cosplay right now is roxas :/

Interests:
Poetry, Cosplay, Conventions, Manga, Anime, Music, Video games, Reading, Writing, Sports (hocky), Cooking, Traveling, Photography, Film making, Drawing Love drawing!, Singing, acting, sewing

Summary:Umm well My names Julie, Im a fun Unique person. I Consider my self a true friend who always has your back. I've had my share of trouble and sadness Alot more then I'd want but You learn from experiense, And experiense is knowledge. I dont really see age as age their could be someone eighteen and be a total retarded jerk, And a young person could be as smart and kind as ever. Im not going to be hanging out with people like twenty five or anything but I have alot of friends that are in either highschool or college. Getting past that Im a sweet understanding person and not one to judge Unless your batshit crazy that is ^^. I dont have to many friends my age because I dont care about being part of the crowd. I'd rather be my own individual person. Im german, scotish and wealsh, with a little bit of viking in the mix. I have blue eyes and Red hair. I tend to be more boy like then girl. Maybe its because I live with tons of guys but then again who knows.

My facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/Harlequin.gurl
YaoiLover13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2011, 05:13 AM   #69
demon hollow
That guy

So yeah, not shocked that I'm the only Mainer in this group

Seeking: (Gender: Female) Friendships, Maybe relationship, Kinda have my eye on someone at the moment, but idk how it's gonna unfold. I really don't wanna long distance, (too many bad experiences)

Hobbies/Interests: History, reading, Languages (French, Latin, Italian, German), Video games (slowly losing interest in playing 3+ hours at a time) Drawing/sketching, Prop building, Concept drawing ( of just about anything really, from weapons, to simple machines for everyday use) COSPLAYING , Sitting in the outdoors and just listening to the sounds around,paintball/airsoft, MUSIC ( of all types)

Movies: (I love movies!!!!) Inception, V for Vendetta, Shutter Island, The Tourist, Too many movies to remember!!

Manga/Anime: Hellsing, Bleach, Naruto(kinda) Death note, Black cat, Trigun, Black Lagoon, Ruroni Kenshin, Battle Royale (uuughhh, Nearly drove me insane, but it did interest me), One Piece, Togari, Gundam series, Full metal Panic, 666 Satan( O-parts hunter), Pandora Hearts, I've read and watched too many series to count.

Cosplays: Whatever character looks coolest to me at the time, Currently working on a Zoroark costume(pokemon), Pip Bernadotte(Hellsing), Sosuke Aizen(Bleach)

About me: I'm generally a funny guy, semi reserved, and shy. However, do not let the charade fool you, once ya get ta know me, I open up very quickly! I feel that I am fairly intelligent, and I can carry on a very looooonnnngggg conversation on just about anything in the world, Past, Present, or Future. I love to analyze things, sometimes I take things apart to see how they work. Or I study things until I feel that I have a great understanding of what I'm analyzing. I look around at just about all of my surrounds. I love to sit in the woods or less populated areas, and just listen to all of things going on around me. I can be a bit of a slacker, but it's mainly due to my love of fun times, and enjoying all of my life that I can. I like to work on progressive projects that take time and organization, cause once i have my mind set on something I pursue it until the end. Anything else you'd like ta know, just ask me
<---------How I feel about Cosplay
<--------Just because I can
demon hollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2011, 06:23 AM   #70
tia-neko
Tia gardner

Seeking :female or male for ememys reletionships or friends
Interests: cosplaying ,reading manga, stalking my bezzie on fb

Summary: fav manga/anime:-mm,rosario and vampire,helalia axis power
real name is tia gardner
erm life is boring untill next anime con or new episodes of good anime come out
other from thAT just bored and need friends / enemys online

so i leave you with one last thought

PAAAAAAASSTTTTTTAAAAA
tia-neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2011, 02:35 AM   #71
Fairypiranha
Evil Midget of Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiyua View Post
Location: Washington (*not* DC... you have no idea how many people get this confused)
Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Any manner of con buddy, but when it comes to relationships, girl, preferably. Not like I could find a girlfriend just by posting in this thread. It'd be neat if something developed out a friendship, though.
Interests: Anime, video games, books, cosplay (duh), lolita, drawing, writing, singing, composing music, coming up with ideas for video games, acting/role playing, BL, GL, het, threesomes, foursomes, tensomes, etc.

Summary: I am too amazing to be characterized by a few sentences. But I suppose there *are* the essentials:
-drama queen
-self-conscious
-insecure
-depressed (taking meds)
-desperate (just ended a relationship)
...Yeah, I'm really good at selling myself, aren't I? I have positive traits too, I just want people to know what they're getting into first off.
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): (in no particular order) Kuroshitsuji, Higurashi, Maria†Holic, Doujin Work, Toukaidou Hisame (bet no one knows this), Haruhi, OHSHC, Gravitation (manga was better, but it was pretty okay), Death Note, Kingdom Hearts (BBS was the best), Final Fantasy, The World Ends With You (one of the best games ever), Portal, Pokemon, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (still the best TV show ever)

...I say 'best' a lot. :l
I love Buffy! My mom is obsessed with Angel *sigh* What part of Washington? I have been to seattle a few times for my old sport. I got national championship at Washingtons best kayaking teams nationals. I also have been to the UW thats where we stayed. IT WAS AWESOME! My friend was going to Tacoma for school but he decided to stick with UGA Do you dress loli? or is it just a pass time. I've been working on adding more Lolita esque pieces to my wardrobe. I went to the Black Peace Now store and Sweet Angel store in San FRan, IT WAS SO COOL! I was like and then when I could only afford the socks.
Unread 06-17-2011, 02:37 AM   #72
Fairypiranha
Evil Midget of Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolftale View Post

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): friends of any gender ^^

Interests: lets see... obviously cosplaying, mechanical effects in costumes, weapons for cosplays (scythes <3), archery, video games, manga, anime, other stuff you'll get to know after time

Summary: I've only really officially gotten into cosplay during Fanime 2010 and now this year I've filled up a decent con schedule and even joined a cosplay group ( ^.^ ) I'm still always looking for new people to hang out with and do cosplays with me, I'd especially love to meet more furries that frequent California conventions! I also go to other events like Maker Faire and I'd LOVE to go to Blizz Con if I'm ever lucky enough to get a ticket for it. Yes I'm a World of Warcraft nerd I've played for about 5-ish years now, currently on a forced break though so sadly I'm unable to get on for a while. Still love talking about the game though if anyone would like to~

Anime - Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji, Wolfs Rain, Pandora Hearts. I'm generally pretty open to read new series though

Books - such a long list, I absolutely love reading fantasy types of books especially ones about animals and other creatures.

Movies - most Johny Depp & Adam Sandler movies, How to Train your Dragon, Narnia, ect... I love a lot of animated movies, I'll go out with a friend generally when new ones come out to watch them together ^.^

Games - World of Warcraft <3 I do play a little Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy but WoW will always be the first game on my list, gotta love Guitar Hero as well.

TV - I don't watch too much TV (by choice) but I do like Charmed, Bones and Ghost Hunters.
----------
Note: I do consider myself somewhat a furry, do not assume stereotypes are true and try to place them on me. If your not comfortable with it then do not contact me.
What server do you play WOW on? I'm a 79 Night Elf Priest on Eonar. Best Server Ever.
Unread 06-17-2011, 05:50 PM   #73
PrincessKairiH.
Final Fantasy Fan

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Guys and Girls/ friendships (I’d like to have cosplay buddies and con buddies)

Interests: reading, writing, singing, drawing, roleplaying, watching anime, reading manga, cosplaying, photography, swimming, traveling, shopping, playing video games, watching movies

Summary: I am a 5’3” outgoing girl. Though when I first meet someone, I may be shy at times. Once you get to know me, you’ll find that I am a fun and creative person to be around. I love to attend conventions. I will be going to college in the fall. I have been watching anime since the age of 5! I love Harry Potter. I’m a Gryffindor! I love to watch anime. I also like to see movies. Though, I am frightened of most horror films. I love to go shopping. My favorite store is Forever XXI. I am caring and love to be around animals. I have owned many pets. At one point, I had 21 pets. I love to rescue animals. My cat was saved from the Post Office near my house. I am very helpful and nice. I am also a determined person. Once I make a decision, I stick with it. My favorite color is Hot Pink. My favorite animal pattern is zebra. I have many items styled in a zebra pattern, such as my flats and sheets. Anything else you would like to know, please ask!

Anime: (I’ve watched over 100, but these are some of my favorites)
Soul Eater, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Princess Tutu, Inuyasha, Kaichou Wa Maid Sama, Toaru Majutsu No Index, Ouran High School Host Club, K-On!, Vampire Knight, Venus Versus Virus, Mermaid Melody, Tokyo Mew Mew, Shugo Chara, Red Garden, Death Note, Ga-Rei Zero, Fruits Basket, Pandora Hearts, Naruto

Books: (not manga)
Twilight Series, Pretty Little Liars Series, The Secret Circle, Tale of the Vampire Bride, House of Night series

Television:
The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Wizards of Waverly Place, America’s Funniest Home Videos, Nikita, Switched at Birth, Nine Lives of Chloe King

Games:
Animal Crossing, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2, Kingdom Hearts Re: CoM, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XIII, Sonic Unleashed, Paper Mario (Gamecube, Wii, N64), Sonic the Hedgehog(2006/2007 PS3), Shadow the Hedgehog, Soul Calibur III, Soul Calibur IV, Naruto Ultimate Storm Ninja 2, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Super Smash Bros., Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Luigi’s Mansion, etc.

Game Systems I have:
N64, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, PS2, PS3, Wii, XBOX 360, Nintendo DSi.

Manga:
Alice 19th, Tokyo Mew Mew, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Venus Versus Virus, Mermaid Melody, Death Note, Fruits Basket, Toaru Majutsu No Index, etc.
Gryffindor Student (Harry Potter), Blair (Soul Eater )
Kagami (Lucky Star), Tsunade (Naruto)
Cosplays In Progress
Mei Terumi (Naruto: Shippuden)
Cons for 2011
Anime Los Angeles, Anime Expo, Ani-Jam (maybe), Pacific Media Expo
PrincessKairiH. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011, 10:16 PM   #74
Kibalover100
Super Kiba!

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): Female or Male as Friends and may end up as a GF/BF
Interests: Watching Movies, Video Games, Anime, Manga, Cosplaying(last 3 are obvious), Horseback Riding, Hanging With Friends, Roleplaying, Making Websites; Anything else, just ask.

Summary:

Height-5'6"
Weight-107-110 pounds

I am a Junior in High School at the moment and I'm currently looking for a job. Umm, I'm on the computer most of the time, but when I get the chance, I do hang out with friends. The thing is, they're all busy all the time. I do have 3 brothers and 2 dogs and a cat. Well, that's about it. Anything else you want to know, just ask on here or over PM.

Anime- Naruto, FMA, Bleach, Spice and Wolf, Ouran High School Host Club, Vampire Knight, Trinity Blood, Hellsing, Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Zoids. There's a lot more, but I can't think of any at the moment.

Video Games- Final Fantasy(all of them), Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Call of Duty, Oblivion, Age of Empires, WoW, Pokemon, Digimon, Naruto. There's a lot more of these as well.

Books- Percy Jackson series, The Mortal Instruments series, Eragon series, Harry Potter series. There is a lot more. Can't think of any.... again.

Music- Atreyu, Bullet For My Valentine, Flyleaf, Paramore, Bon Jovi, The Band Perry, 30 Seconds To Mars, 3OH!3, A Fine Frenzy, AFI, The All-American Rejects, Apocalyptica, Augustana, Avenged Sevenfold, Bloodhound Gang, Blue October, Bowling For Soup, Boys Like Girls, Breaking Benjamin, Carrie Underwood, Celtic Thunder, Chieco Kawabe, Chiodos, Daughtry, Dead By April, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, DJ Earworm, DJ Mystic, Eiffel 65, Enigma,Evanecence, Fall Out Boy, Finger Eleven, Fort Minor, The Fray, Hawthorne Heights, Hedley, Hinder, I Am X-Ray,Jason Aldean, Jason Mraz, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Killswitch Engage, Lifehouse, Linkin Park, LMFAO, The Lonely Island, The Medic Droid, Metro Station, My Chemical Romance, Nightcore, One Republic, Owl City, Panic! At The Disco, Papa Roach, Pillar, Rascall Flats, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Lost Prophets, Saving Abel, Secondhand Serenade, Seether, Sherwood, Sick Puppies, Skillet, Slipknot, Smash Mouth, Snow Patrol,Story Of The Year, Switchfoot, System Of A Down, Thompson Square, Thousand Foot Krutch, Trading Yesterday, Train, Within Temptation, Zac Brown Band.There's a lot more, but I think this is enough. O.o

Just PM me if you want to contact me. =)
Kibalover100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2011, 02:48 AM   #75
tamachan247

I love the way this thing died
tamachan247 is offline   Reply With Quote