Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-27-2010, 05:15 PM   #31
ElricChaos
Registered User
 
ElricChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii Pocky View Post
I meant to add in most of the bi girls I knew were in high school like weirdly 17, 16, 15, 14...and just...no. I could kind of under stand 15 and up. But 14 and below just seems weird. It would seem more to me that young girls would do that so guys liked them. But who knows how the new generation is. I'm old. >.>
*is 14* However, I know girls who do it just for guys attention. You aren't really wron to think that of some people. There are those of us who are legitimately bi. I lean towards girls anyway (maybe completely lesbian, I dunno really yet), so impressing guys is not the case ^_^
ElricChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 09-27-2010, 05:22 PM   #32
Kawaii Pocky
I a shower, not a grower!
 
Kawaii Pocky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElricChaos View Post
*is 14* However, I know girls who do it just for guys attention. You aren't really wron to think that of some people. There are those of us who are legitimately bi. I lean towards girls anyway (maybe completely lesbian, I dunno really yet), so impressing guys is not the case ^_^
*dies cause you look a little older* I know not every girl is like that. I know girls my age that do that. They're not really lesbian or bi. They just make out with other girls at bars to make money, no joke. Guys will throw money at you for that kind of stuff. It's sick.
__________________
2013 Planned Anime Cons:
Shutocon
Youmacon
Planned Cosplays 2013:
C.C. - Code Geass (100%)
Akihiko Sanada - Persona 3 (100%)
Lolita - (100%)
Yukiko Alt Color - Persona 3/Persona 4 Arena (planned)
Catherine - Catherine (planned)
Sebastian - Black Butler (planned)
Shiro Lolita - (planned)
Kawaii Pocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2010, 05:26 PM   #33
ElricChaos
Registered User
 
ElricChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii Pocky View Post
*dies cause you look a little older* I know not every girl is like that. I know girls my age that do that. They're not really lesbian or bi. They just make out with other girls at bars to make money, no joke. Guys will throw money at you for that kind of stuff. It's sick.
I must look older in my cosplays or something, because I have a hard time getting into PG-13 movies >.> I'm short and have a baby face, what can I say? But seriously, that's messed up. That's like, soft-core prostitution or something.
ElricChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2010, 07:26 PM   #34
Evaix
Beleted
 
Evaix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38
Oh, god, one of my biggest pet peeves is fake bis who want attention. x_X There are legitimate bisexuals in my school, though there was this one girl who found out that I was a lesbian and thought it was just so cool, so she ran around flaunting her 'bisexuality' and talking about the fifty bajillion girls she's apparently dated in elementary and middle school? O___o;
__________________
[center]Future Events:
Halloween 2012
Fanime 2013

Future Cosplays:
Kiba Inuzuka 2.0 (Naruto)
Hiei 2.0 (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Wrath (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Evaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2010, 07:59 PM   #35
Kawaii Pocky
I a shower, not a grower!
 
Kawaii Pocky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaix View Post
Oh, god, one of my biggest pet peeves is fake bis who want attention. x_X There are legitimate bisexuals in my school, though there was this one girl who found out that I was a lesbian and thought it was just so cool, so she ran around flaunting her 'bisexuality' and talking about the fifty bajillion girls she's apparently dated in elementary and middle school? O___o;
lol WTF? I don't really think that it counts as dating in elementary and middle school.
__________________
2013 Planned Anime Cons:
Shutocon
Youmacon
Planned Cosplays 2013:
C.C. - Code Geass (100%)
Akihiko Sanada - Persona 3 (100%)
Lolita - (100%)
Yukiko Alt Color - Persona 3/Persona 4 Arena (planned)
Catherine - Catherine (planned)
Sebastian - Black Butler (planned)
Shiro Lolita - (planned)
Kawaii Pocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2010, 08:04 PM   #36
Kawaii Pocky
I a shower, not a grower!
 
Kawaii Pocky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElricChaos View Post
I must look older in my cosplays or something, because I have a hard time getting into PG-13 movies >.> I'm short and have a baby face, what can I say? But seriously, that's messed up. That's like, soft-core prostitution or something.
Don't feel bad, I'm 22 and get ided for every thing cause I have the same problem. lol
__________________
2013 Planned Anime Cons:
Shutocon
Youmacon
Planned Cosplays 2013:
C.C. - Code Geass (100%)
Akihiko Sanada - Persona 3 (100%)
Lolita - (100%)
Yukiko Alt Color - Persona 3/Persona 4 Arena (planned)
Catherine - Catherine (planned)
Sebastian - Black Butler (planned)
Shiro Lolita - (planned)
Kawaii Pocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2010, 08:05 PM   #37
Evaix
Beleted
 
Evaix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38
Well, she had to have something to back up her claim. xD But yeah, girls like that are just...*shudder* And they give real bisexuals a bad name. :/ I have met a lot of lesbians who aren't willing to date a bisexual girl because they believe that they're 'fake' and will cheat on them with a guy or whatever, and that's just really unfair for the legitimate, sensible bisexuals.
__________________
[center]Future Events:
Halloween 2012
Fanime 2013

Future Cosplays:
Kiba Inuzuka 2.0 (Naruto)
Hiei 2.0 (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Wrath (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Evaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2010, 08:08 PM   #38
Kawaii Pocky
I a shower, not a grower!
 
Kawaii Pocky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaix View Post
Well, she had to have something to back up her claim. xD But yeah, girls like that are just...*shudder* And they give real bisexuals a bad name. :/ I have met a lot of lesbians who aren't willing to date a bisexual girl because they believe that they're 'fake' and will cheat on them with a guy or whatever, and that's just really unfair for the legitimate, sensible bisexuals.
Yeah, I've heard of that too. Just because a girl likes both sexes doesn't mean that all bi girls are unfaithful. I guess you just have to know what your getting into. Like in your circle if this girl you like already has a bad standing, then you know you shouldn't date her because more then likely she would cheat on you with a girl or a guy.

But, there's no too much you can do about it other then convincing the person your a good person.
__________________
2013 Planned Anime Cons:
Shutocon
Youmacon
Planned Cosplays 2013:
C.C. - Code Geass (100%)
Akihiko Sanada - Persona 3 (100%)
Lolita - (100%)
Yukiko Alt Color - Persona 3/Persona 4 Arena (planned)
Catherine - Catherine (planned)
Sebastian - Black Butler (planned)
Shiro Lolita - (planned)
Kawaii Pocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2010, 08:08 PM   #39
SeleneHino
Selene Vakarian
 
SeleneHino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaix View Post
Well, she had to have something to back up her claim. xD But yeah, girls like that are just...*shudder* And they give real bisexuals a bad name. :/ I have met a lot of lesbians who aren't willing to date a bisexual girl because they believe that they're 'fake' and will cheat on them with a guy or whatever, and that's just really unfair for the legitimate, sensible bisexuals.
I had that happen to me once. She was older then me but I was the one who acted older
__________________
Otakon 2009, 2010, 2012
Katsucon 2010, 2011, 2014
Anime USA 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
SeleneHino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2010, 09:22 PM   #40
Egotist
ATTENTION!...
 
Egotist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 56
Bi. Lean towards women, men are hit-or-miss for me. What the hell does A mean?
__________________
Done:
Marik Ishtar (YuGiOh)
Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
Jabbawocky (America's Best Dance Crew)
Crybaby (Crybaby)
Ajax (The Warriors)
Egotist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2010, 11:09 PM   #41
N1NJ4GL4R3
Registered User
 
N1NJ4GL4R3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 958
Asexual
__________________
You're an Avenger man , Take charge of that shit Bitches love that.
N1NJ4GL4R3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2010, 01:47 AM   #42
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor
 
Kell-chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egotist View Post
Bi. Lean towards women, men are hit-or-miss for me. What the hell does A mean?
Asexual in the house!!

...yay. XD
__________________
Member of Bacon-Flavored Cosplay!
Facebook deviantART Twitter
Tumblr

Next con: SacAnime Winter (Sacramento, CA)

What am I working on? Check my avatar!
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2010, 07:17 PM   #43
DreamyDemon
Blondie Bear
 
DreamyDemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 187
A could also stand for Allies. Or Asexual. Or both. Haha.
__________________
Upcoming Conventions:

San Diego Comic-Con 2012

My Deviantart
DreamyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2010, 07:29 PM   #44
AngelicLotus
Cosplay Junkie~
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 91
<< A as well. XD
AngelicLotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2010, 08:36 PM   #45
Sheik of Shadow
Shadow that Guides
 
Sheik of Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamyDemon View Post
Hi. FtM trans here. I'm still in the early stages of my transition (haven't even started T yet), but I do identify as male.
So yeah, hi there.
HOLY CRAP HI! I met you at Comic Con after the Buffy showing...I was the REALLY RUSHED RANDOM WANNA BE SPIKE...that was really just Rave Sheik with a leather coat on XD Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElricChaos View Post
I would kill to see a Batman x Spiderman yaoi cosplay, but that's just me XD
Dude, that would make my entire LIFE to see that!!
__________________
The Shadow that Guides

2011 Cons:

ALA(Done)
Anime Expo
Yaoi Con
PMX
Sheik of Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:42 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.