Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Wigs and Hair

Unread 10-04-2003, 10:22 AM   #1
eternalglade

Wig choices...

Ok, well, I have quite a while before I actually need a wig (the convention is in April), but I figure I better get started on this now. I'm being Tsukasa(.hack//SIGN), and I don't know the first thing about wigs or wig styling.

I've checked out that Witchwigs.com site, and have at the very least figured out what color I'd need (Silver White), but I don't have clue how I should decide what wig to get. Should it be long and cut it short? Should it be about the right length. I just don't have a clue how to pick which wig would be best to use for the costume...

Sorry if the question sounds really...novice, but...well....I guess it is. ^_^
eternalglade is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-04-2003, 01:56 PM   #2
rogue
Sanji Fangirl

From Witchwigs I would suggest the "china girl" style wig. It has bangs and is about shoulder length. (its also only 29.99 and free shipping) When you get the wig it will probably curve toward your neck. You could use elmers glue to style it outwards. It dries clear, and you can use it like styling gel. This will make the wig stiff.

An alternative way is to use a round brush and curve away from your neck and hold a hair dryer on it for a little bit, take the hair dryer away but keep the hair in the brush so the plastic hair can dry to that shape. Then remove the brush.
I personally like the elmers glue technique the most, I don't think the hairdryer tech. works as well.
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote