Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Unread 05-18-2016, 12:06 AM   #1
SleazyNerd

Summer Workouts :D

It is officially Summer for me!
I started my 30 day challenge of Squats, Push Ups, and Planks to get me back into real workouts XD Baby steps am I right?

I'm gonna be taking 2-3 exercise classes a week though, so hopefully I'll be able to get back in shape quickly

I'm really wanting to feel more confident in my cosplays. I've bought the fabric for Megara from Hercules, Pocahontas, Cinderella (Classic), and Wonder Woman since summer is finally my time to sew, but I'm just not feeling confident enough in myself to start. So be the person you want to be right? I'm jumping right back into exercising

What are your goals and workouts for this summer?

And if anyone wants an accountability buddy and wants to add me on Snap, I'm SleazyNerd on there as well

We can let each other know when our workouts are gonna be, and snap our progress
SleazyNerd is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-18-2016, 10:33 AM   #2
TheBrown57

Taking it slow is always a good thing! I stared slow for a month then moved up to where I am now. Able to lift almost double of where I started at the beginning of the year. I go to the gym for at least and hour at a time 5-6 days a week. My goal is to just loose my gut while building more muscle. Still trying to get my diet fully locked down but it's been improving. I plan on cosplaying more muscular characters and I want to feel like I look as close to them as I can. My next con isn't until mid August and I know I will be close to where I want to be by then!
TheBrown57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2016, 08:50 AM   #3
SleazyNerd

I need to take it slow XD I took my first Cardio class. And it killed me XD To many squats with heavy medicine balls XD I'll get there though

Thats great that you feel so confident you'll meet your goals! Any particular muscular cosplay you want to do in August?
SleazyNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2016, 09:17 AM   #4
TheBrown57

I have 3 cosplays lined up for Matsuricon which are:
Old Joseph Joestar from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Monkey D. Garp from One Piece
The King from Katamari Damacy (white outfit from Katamari Forever)

My girlfriend is doing The Queen for pretty much the entire weekend and she's almost done making that and then she will be moving on to making mine. The other 2 are pretty much just being bought and modified.
TheBrown57 is offline   Reply With Quote