Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 175 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 11-11-2010, 09:27 AM   #151
Etceteral

Snow, from FFXIII

http://cghub.com/img/upload/ff13_snow.jpg

While not a superhero-like revealing costume, he does have that whole deep V-neck thing going on. Overall, gaining muscle mass and some bulk will definitely help with the pulling off the whole effect though

After all the cardio training I've been doing for my half-marathon this weekend, "time to switch gears" and start focusing on weights!
Cosplay.com: http://www.cosplay.com/member/229262/
Anime Vegas: http://animevegas.com/anime-forum.ht...rf&userid=4443
Playstation Network ID: Aphasial
Secret Civilian Identity: http://linkd.in/9hl92H
Etceteral is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-11-2010, 09:47 AM   #152
LelouchvB
The Black Prince

Lelouch vi Britannia.

http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs33/f/20...na_Kitsune.jpg

I'm planning to do his zero outfit. Unfortunately I think I'm a little too chubby to do it accurately. So I'm trying to shed some pounds by lessening my calorie intake. I started at 150 lbs last week and am now 148 lbs. I know, not that much. I'm just slowly lessening my food intake so that my body can adjust to it. My goal is to reach about 120 lbs.
LelouchvB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2010, 05:38 PM   #153
lawliet.
A Raging L-ephant

My biggest inspirations are SegundaEtapa!Ulquiorra and Mello...and both of them are open-chest. x_x

Otakon 2012 Schedule
No. 6 - Eve
Mirai Nikki - Yukiteru
Tsuritama - Natsuki
Nabari no Ou - Yoite
lawliet. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2010, 06:16 PM   #154
melloki

Mine would be Alois Trancy and Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji, and Rin from Togainu no Chi. I'd just like to be leaner for all of those, since they're crossplays. Also, Kneesocks from Panty and Stocking. I only have 5-10lbs to lose (mainly I just want to be toned/a little muscled), but I'm hoping if I lose that bit of fat, my boobs will get a bit smaller as well and make crossplaying easier xD
melloki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2010, 08:06 PM   #155
Kuzu Kuzu

Luke fon Fabre, from Tales of the Abyss. The little noble brat has a depressing amount of stomach muscle, and it's all on show too, ugh. I've got eight months to get myself something resembling definition, I'm sure it's possible. d:
Kuzu Kuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2010, 09:56 PM   #156
HeartlessNobody
King & Lionheart

I'm going to try and lose some weight, and tone my tummy to cosplay Angel!Panty:
http://keikakudoori.files.wordpress....mpressions.png
[Panty is the one on the left in case you didn't know]

And Fem!America
http://static.zerochan.net/full/09/01/332559.jpg
[Again the one on the left...ffff Fanart was the first thing I found. oTL]

C: Otherwise I just hope I can maintain the weight I'm at for cosplays.[Event hough I could afford to lose SOME weight...not overly over weight, just chubby.] C: I'm kinda happy being the size I am...but for those cosplays I'm willing to try and tone my stomache~

What I am working on:
(New)Utena Tenjou - Revolutionary Girl Utena
(New)Mokoto Tachibana (Ver. Future Fish) - Free!
(New)Marika Kato (Ver. Space Pirate Captain) - Bodacious Space Pirates
(Fixing)Wicked Lady - Sailor Moon
Ben Paul - The Walking Dead Game
HeartlessNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2010, 10:24 PM   #157
32spartan11
Spartan

Ill be trying to be in the best shape possible when I do Spider-Man. His costume is a little form fitting to say the least.

my workout blog

http://weightgainersguide.blogspot.com/
32spartan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2010, 01:14 AM   #158
LittleBell14

Kiyoh Cosplay...

I am so nurvous, I am going is Gurren Laugann's Kiyoh. I am trying to learn healthier meals and starting to dance a bit more for a hour a day
LittleBell14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2010, 11:50 AM   #159
BarfinRainbows

For Anime North next May, I'll be going as Sheik from The Legend Of Zelda (Ocarina of Time)

Body wise, I'm already set, but I could gain a few pound. I currently weigh 100> pounds and my arms are still too skinny for the zentai suit I'm using.

Currently, my main goal is to increase my flexibility. Sheik is pretty much a ninja and is known for doing high kicks and crazy skilled karate moves. I really want to be able to preform some for pictures C:

So, I've been looking online for hamstring stretches and I've been doing them almost everyday. I'm just hoping I can keep it up for the next 7 months. Eep.
BarfinRainbows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2010, 03:54 PM   #160
Chocolat Booh
Chocolat Booh

~Plan to Cosplay: Hatsune Miku
~
or

~So, yeah i pretty much have my work cut out for me but I have a long time to get it done! What I do know in terms of working out or getting in shape is eating healthier, cutting down on sweets, drinking water all the time, and, most importantly, DANCING!!!!!!!!!!!! The first thing I do when I get up in the morning is practice dances I've learned for a good 25 minutes. I actually manged to lose a couple pounds so far by doing it too!
Korilakkuma Gijinka: ?
Lots of Laugh Hatsune Miku: 0%

Last edited by Chocolat Booh : 11-17-2010 at 07:20 PM.
Chocolat Booh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2010, 06:16 PM   #161
Chiikuro

I plan to cosplay Yoko from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan ! ( TT U TT)~

Here is the reference picture ~

I don't really have to loose a lot of weight...mainly what I am trying to do is tone my tummy and do some more ab-centered work outs...
I'm kind of nervous about cosplaying her, but I'm sure I can reach the goal of getting her body type if I keep on working out and don't let myself get lazy.
Chiikuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2010, 06:52 PM   #162
Kasinator
Not quite human

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarfinRainbows View Post
For Anime North next May, I'll be going as Sheik from The Legend Of Zelda (Ocarina of Time)

sheik's a LA-DY! WOAH-WOAH-WOAH, sheik's a LA-DY!

My workout
What to eat

I'm not a trained nutritionist/fitness instructor. But I hope to give you any help I can. PM me If you want someone to coach you.
Please comment on my pics. They give me teh warm fuzziez! xD
Kasinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2010, 09:01 PM   #163
Miss_Wraith
O_o

I need to get in shape for this: Alma

Mostly I need to flatten my stomach a bit and lose some ass and thigh. It's not really about losing weight for me so much as slimming down and toning up a bit. So I'm hoping using the workout mode on my DDR everyday will help out with that. I don't really know what all I should do for my stomach. Crunches? That's about the only stomach exercise I know. Oh, and I also need to cut down my fast food intake.

I should be doing this stuff already anyways since I'm diabetic >.<
Unread 11-12-2010, 11:40 PM   #164
LK1721

It isn't quite that I need to lose any weight, just add some definition.

Even though her costume isn't really that revealing I still need to slim and tone up a bit on my legs and hips. Then probably some on my stomach while I'm at it.

Probably going to do a load of jump roping and ab exercises. I've got about a year to get in shape so I'm not worried.
LK1721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2010, 09:45 PM   #165
ShadowDrac
Sky Pirate

Okay, Iíll bite, because the more I tell myself itís going to happen, it will. ^_^

While I want to get in shape for all my cosplays, my biggest inspiration (outside of feeling better about myself, of course), is Fran, from FFXII. I already cosplayed her once, and while Iím proud of my first cosplay ever, Iím not so proud of how I looked in it. While I canít change the fact that Iím short, and that my big thighs are genetic and will never disappear completely, I can change how I feel about myself and trim up while doing it. So, at the end of this semester, Iím starting the ďGeneric Protagonist WorkoutĒ. X) Iím dragging in my best friend to join me- not that he really needs it, the skinny bugger! I eat pretty healthy, and my current exercise is working horses (harder than it sounds, let me tell you), which targets weird muscles but not the ones I want toned.