Originally Posted by Kayobreaker
yea i can see myself eating that much but hopefully i dont get lazy and drift off and get fat -_- lol
this might be a good idea if your going to do that
it's an appitite INCREASER
friend use it and swears by it. Although honestly looking at your pictures it'd probably be closer to a 2 year goal than a 1 year unless you go the route of pro-hormones >_<
Regardless if your looking to bulk up much as possible look up Scott Herman on youtube, he's not that big but generally his routine and mine are almost identical. The guys at my gym are noticing my arms especially are getting huge after I started doing drop set / circuit training incorporated.
Minimal rest (no longer than 30 seconds) and keep dropping the weights to keep up with the number of reps.
Another thing I do is do super slows, which takes 3-5 second motion one direction and 3-5 seconds in reverse. So 3-5 second benchpress push, and 3-5 second drop, then once I get tired I use explosive power and rep out the rest fast as possible.
When I started working out I could do 135 lb bench less than year ago 5 times, now I'm upto x30+ without stopping and max bench upto 255 @ 165 body weight. (that also included a 6month break -damn vacation....)
Although the hardest thing is to do drop sets with dumbbells if your gym is busy >_<
But above all most important things to take is
1.Multi-Vitamins Life force multi's are good and cheap (MUCH better than GNC stuff)
2. Glucosamine + MSM for joint support cause your muscles grow but your joints need to strengthen as well.
3. Calcium and magnesium shouldn't be too much of a problem if your drinking milk or taking protein shakes as most popular one Whey and Casein are both rich in calcium.
4. Fish oil is not only good for the heart brain it's also good for your joints as well.
5. Drink TONS of water, I go through a 1.5 gallon a day (I go so much I started making use of bushes outside lol, feel bad about wasting water to flush XD)
6. Eat clean calories, I know a large pizza sounds nice but if you can't don't rely on stuff loaded with trans fats to get you through (processed foods)
Other things I recommend but not required is arginine for better pumps and circulation during a workout which also helps your body create more nitric oxide which is great cause it's also good for the libido and sexual sensitivity
then Beta alanine personally I love the side effects which feels like static electricity running through my body which has proven to increase heart health by about 3% after 2 months of regular use.
Both you can get from a good pre-workout supplement. White Flood is probably the best, it gives you great focus and energy prior to entering the gym, it's like drinking 3 redbulls then hitting the gym. It'll also help you from getting lazy, cause once I drink it no matter how tired I am I'm out the door in 30minutes.