Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 175 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 01-05-2012, 12:33 PM   #601
ashe2kawaii
A Wolf in Chic Clothing

I'm trying to get in shape for Sheryl Nome (Macross Frontier) and Scheherazade Al Rahman (Trinity Blood). I want to be tone and healthy so i can feel pretty okay when i cosplay them=D

Though i can say, i also like to work out because it makes me feel good. I weigh 163, but i still have alot of toning and pudge i want to do/ get rid of.

~Working On/Non Con Currently~
Clawdeen Wolf Ver.Unannounced (Monster High)~20%
Scheherazade Al-Rahman Ver.Cheongsam (Trinity Blood)~0%

~2015 Lineup~

Misuzu Kamio (Air) ~0%
Tifa Lockhart (FFVII)~30%
Pinky Pie (MLP:FIM)~80%
ashe2kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-05-2012, 05:07 PM   #602
Haku23

Mami Tomoe :>. I was about this weight when I cosplayed Mugi last year but that was a lot less form fitting so I'm trying to lose a bit of weight-but only a little, I'm fine the way I am I think .
Unread 01-05-2012, 05:14 PM   #603
MikotoChanHeart

Len kagamine Just trying to loss a tiny bit. I'm fine wit the way i am now, but meh. working out makes me feel good
Naka-Kon March 2014

Cosplays:Aqua- Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep 80%

Da:http://mikotochanheart.deviantart.com/
Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/Mikotochanheart
MikotoChanHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2012, 07:18 PM   #604
tunesonatuesday
Wonder Aficionado

A lot of the costumes I want to do in the next little while are either bodysuits, or a bit revealing.

I want to do Black Cat

And Shego from Kim Possible

And Celty from Durarara!

This might be the year of femmes fatales in bodysuits.

I also have a couple school uniforms I want to do, like Yui from K-On! and The Beauty by the Lake from Ben-To, and right now I'm not really confidant wearing the tiny skirts, but I also don't really want to lengthen them either. Yui's not so bad because she wears solid tights, but Beauty shows off her legs and I never wear skirts without leggings because I don't like my thighs :/
Hirasawa Yui [Uniform] (K-On!) - 60%
Hirasawa Yui [Don't Say Lazy] (K-On!) - Planning
Miroku (InuYasha) - 95%
Imp Midna (Twilight Princess) - 40%

Cons: Animaritime 2012 and Hal-con 2012
tunesonatuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2012, 03:54 AM   #605
Zerelixon
Cheshire's Grin

At the moment I want to get in shape to cosplay ANYTHING. But I hope to loose enough weight to be a good Zelman Clock (left on the picture) for summer.

I'm starting on a food program and training program. Counting calories and working out at least 3 times a week. Dancing a lot of DDR, walking a lot... Yeah, you name it. Decided to take contact with someone who made a training schedule and diet program especially for me. I'm sick of being overweight, so now it's about time to get training!
Desucon:7 - Zelman Clock (Black Blood Brothers)

Cosplays planned for 2013:
Uppcon:13 - Farron (OC)
Azure Kite (.hack//Roots/G.U)
Zerelixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2012, 11:29 AM   #606
Emi
want some pins with that?

Ciel from Black Butler and Ritsuka from Loveless. I feel like my thighs are way too big to crossplay younger boys, so I'd really like to slim them down. xD

[Next Cons]: AWA // Holiday Matsuri

[Progress]

Ryuko Matoi (Senketsu School Uniform) - 90%
Kida Masaomi (Yellow Scarves) - 10%

tumblr

Last edited by Emi : 01-06-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2012, 01:05 PM   #607
Azreal

Luke Fon Fabre: Wild Sabre Variant

Gives me a really good excuse to start working out again and remake my eating schedule. So needless to say im not happy bout the fact im gana have to give up my carbs but overall I don't really have to drop much weight. Just get rid of the rest of the fat over my abs ,which is gana suck, and tone up.
Azreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2012, 06:41 PM   #608
Piobaireachd

Loki (Thor movie version), Fou-lu (Breath of Fire IV), Lass - Cazeaje ver. (Grand Chase), Dio Black Saint ver. (Grand Chase), Caius Ballad (Final Fantasy XIII-2), Noctis (Final Fantasy Versus XIII) and lots and lots and lots of other characters. I feel really insecure about wearing some character's clothes when they're a little bit more tight or revealing and, unfortunetly, many of my cosplay dreams have stuff like that >_< Also, recently some crazy fan made some harsh comments about one of my cosplays on Tumblr, saying that I shouldn't cosplay as that particular character because I was too fat for that and was "insulting" the character. Instead of feeling down because of that comment, I decided to start exercising and going on a diet to lose some weight and cosplay as that character again (:
Piobaireachd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2012, 01:16 AM   #609
melbadelony

i wanna lose weight to cosplay as Winry Rockbell at Anime Expo 2012!!!!!!! I'm 5"2 and i weigh 160 pounds so wish me luck. I'm trying to flatten my tummy so it will be like hers. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...wAw&dur=462 4
melbadelony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2012, 10:33 PM   #610
Akune-chan

For Yami Marik, Orochimaru and Grell Sutcliff.
It is not like I am fat or overweight, its more like I entered a cosplay contest (on Otaku house) with my Orochimaru cosplay and I wore a kind of baggy turtleneck to hide my breasts and my stomach was kind of showing through the shirt/the shirt was folding and it made me look a bit thicker than I was and a commenter just called me fat and ugly that should never have attempted to cosplay ever again. (it honestly killed my ego and my image of myself)

I am about 5'8-5'9 and weigh 150-155lbs. Hopefully I can get down to 140lb or a weight that would give me a flat stomach and thinner thighs lol. Wish me luck!
Unread 01-07-2012, 11:24 PM   #611
Kimi_Bunny

I try to stay in reasonable shape all year but I have to put it in high gear this month to cosplay Kitana from Mortal Kombat at Katsucon. I am doing my pole fitness classes added with yoga and my new X-Box Kinect "Your Shape Evolved." I am also going to try and join my friends gym where he teaches kick boxing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mortal_kombat_2011_poster_4_by_darkgemineye-d3bo4qf.jpg (140.6 KB, 0 views)

Lulu - FFX Saturday 4pm

Alcyone - Magic Knights Rayearth Undecided

Morrigan - Darkstalkers Saturday 9pm

Boa Hancock First Appearance Friday 4pm & Wedding Daydream One Piece Saturday 11am

Mortal Kombat Princess Kitana Friday 9pm

"Go Hard or Go Home"
Kimi_Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2012, 02:18 AM   #612
ChefdeEpique

I want to do it for... TSUNADE! Have you seen her arms!?!?
Anyhow Basically I'm just benching 100 pounds for ten minutes a day... Working pretty well too I was already really strong, just need a bit more size on 'em....
ChefdeEpique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2012, 02:42 PM   #613
sugarpunch18
User is now Unknowable

I'd like to tone my thighs a bit for my Fem!Shizuo (Durarara!!) cosplay.

My thighs are naturally on the big side thanks to my genes. I come from a family of big women but I am petite myself (5'0", 125 lbs.) so they've always been a source of frustration for me. I can work out all day long but they won't get any smaller, they just turn to muscle. ;-;

I'm going to be wearing a short skirt which I rarely do, so I wanna be able to rock it with confidence by have powerful looking legs.

Wish me luck everyone!
~LoveMeUniform!Kyoko Mogami (Skip Beat)

Last edited by sugarpunch18 : 01-14-2012 at 05:26 PM.
sugarpunch18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2012, 04:22 AM   #614
Slapthefatcat
The man with the guns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefdeEpique View Post
I want to do it for... TSUNADE! Have you seen her arms!?!?
Anyhow Basically I'm just benching 100 pounds for ten minutes a day... Working pretty well too I was already really strong, just need a bit more size on 'em....
Ha, ha! I think you're the first woman I have seen post that they WANT bigger arms. Sounds good, keep it up!
Slapthefatcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2012, 12:23 PM   #615
Shiizuma
The Pragmatic Realist

Shizuma Hanazono from Strawberry panic ^.^

I ordered my costume last year and I ordered it my size (I thought), but it turned out the sizes were different since it came from China >.< Soooo to fit the thing I have to lose a decent amount of weight -sigh-
Shiizuma is offline   Reply With Quote