Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 173 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 03-11-2012, 05:26 PM   #691
SoldierSnoopy

Haha Well I'm already in good shape, but the cosplay I want to do, is of Bob from Tekken. So I'd have to get someone who's good at making a fit person look fat lol
SoldierSnoopy is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #692
nikkiolie

THOSE. PANTS. I am all right with everything on my body right now. I just have a slight bump on my tummy. Normally my pants sit right under it so it isn't noticable...but with this costume it will be.

Stupid site not allowing hotlinking >_<

Last edited by nikkiolie : 03-13-2012 at 07:20 PM.
nikkiolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #693
LluviaSarcasm
Tall, Dark and Bishoujo

Ohh, I'm planning quite a few that I want to be in better shape for. Actually all my cosplays would look better then, but these ones especially.

Benten from Zone-00 (I LOVE this guy. Yes, guy.)

Konan from Naruto (With the right outfit under the cloak, not too many people seem to do that...)

And I'd like to cosplay Black Gold Saw someday, too.

So I've been working out on my crosstrainer every day for a while, on a ten week programm to get better. And I do notice a difference.
Plus, I've been eating less, and not eating anything after 8 pm. It helps that I'm a vegan, too.^^
In progress:
| Uta - 85%|
| Final Haikyuu Qest!Tooru Oikawa - 80%|
| Seishuu Handa - 50%|
~ ♥ ~
| Tumblr | deviantART | WorldCosplay | Cure |
LluviaSarcasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2012, 03:43 AM   #694
Moonsong
daughter of evil

Herp derp, Noel from Blazblue. I have 6 months to lose my remaining 30 lbs. (Lost 15 already, but I kinda got side-tracked by the holidays and finals in college. I haven't gained any more weight, but I haven't lost any either since then, fml.) I am going to the gym 3 times a week now and just eating better in general. We used to order a lot of take out, but I make sure to either deny it, or order the healthiest thing they have. I want to step it up a bit by walking to the gym instead of driving..It would only be like a 15 minute walk tops, methinks. I can ttly do this!

On hiatus until 2015.

★Saber EXTRA - 100% complete
★Rachel Alucard (Blazblue) - 100% complete

Last edited by Moonsong : 03-13-2012 at 03:48 AM.
Moonsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2012, 08:12 AM   #695
Frodei

Well, now im generally just trying to get in a good shape. But a "dream", (and it might just stay that way)is to cosplay as -

Tryndamere from League Of Legends
http://media.photobucket.com/image/t...ere_fanart.jpg

Dante from Dante's Inferno
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sDtaBGfpM5...es-inferno.jpg

They are both rather "big". Not sure if i'll ever get in that kind of shape <_<

But, taking into consideration to where i currently stand and are heading, i'm really looking into cosplaying as Lyon or Gray from Fairy Tail.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf75ujNSmn1qb7fif.jpg

Oh, and as a Forsworn, from Skyrim.
http://images.wikia.com/elderscrolls...f/Forsworn.png (In lack of better pics)
Unread 03-13-2012, 11:23 AM   #696
LunarTic

I wanna cosplay elder kain from legacy of kain, so today begins an arduous process of making stupidly difficult things for my first cosplay and crunching my abs till they die 0_0
LunarTic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2012, 03:28 PM   #697
Akatsura
Wait... what?

I'm trying to have Tokugawa Ieyasu ready for this years Nekocon in Nov. I know it's a while away but hey planning is half the fun =]

I'm already in shape, just need to do some real bulking up. Since the con is still a was away, right now I'm just doing typical morning workout at home. Then about once a week, I'm doing core training and strength training at the gym. I'll gradually increase how often I strength train the closer the con gets.

Also, good luck to everyone else in their goals!
Tokugawa Ieyasu :+: Sengoku Basara 3 [00%]
Matsumoto Rangiku (Gender Bend) :+: Bleach [00%]
Akatsura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2012, 09:51 PM   #698
NightmareArcade

Ive recently joined a gym so i can start working out again! Mainly for my OC johnny Reaper and my other cosplays ^^

Aka

Nightmare Arcade

Creator of JOhnny Reaper!
NightmareArcade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2012, 11:49 PM   #699
SRHtheHedgehog
Pokemon get da ze~!

I honestly want to lose weight for cosplay in general, but currently I'm working toward:

Asagi in his (yes, HIS--gotta love visual kei; the one in the middle) outfit from D's video, 7th Rose

Yes, he's wearing a corset. But I would like to breathe at the convention. Easily.

And then Paine from Final Fantasy X-2:

;-; mai dreem~
Unread 03-18-2012, 03:24 AM   #700
Koona K.
Soldier of Chaos

Cammy White's M. Bison outfit. I've got less than three months to go before A-kon and even less when I take my outfit for a test run for Comicpalooza. I'm pretty fit already but it doesn't hurt to be a little more.

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&s...:429,r: 0,s:0

Last edited by Koona K. : 03-18-2012 at 03:26 AM.
Koona K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2012, 11:25 AM   #701
Badkitty4960
Kitty Kat

I'm trying to get in shape for Rei of Evangelion Plugsuit, and Clare of Claymore. I want to loose 10 pounds, at least 3% body fat, and just over all tone up by July 1st 2012. I've lost 40 pounds in the past 2 years, and this will really get me to the level I want to be at.
Unread 03-21-2012, 12:27 AM   #702
dragonaeve
hydralisk

Korra! Unfortunately, I have terrible self-discipline! It doesn't help that doing wushu gives me thunder thighs, but no upper body strength. I'm too skinny! D:
dragonaeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 09:54 PM   #703
kiba1127

My two main cosplays im slimming down for is the Force archer from Cabal online and Midna from Twilight princess.
Force Archer-

Midna-

I have a little over 6 months for both of these, and each costume is going to have very snug fitting outfit. Already I have been eating better, not great but much better then I used to. Since I have a stomach condition that gives me awful stomach pains if I eat to much or junk food to often or fast food thats like a plus right now lol. Ive been drinking alot of water everyday and trying to get more sleep. Everyday after school I do 3 sets of 15 crunches and hold for 3 seconds. Then I do 3 sets of 10 push ups also holding for 3 seconds, once in awhile I throw in some lunges. I also do the caramelldansen dance like twice...good god that gets your heart pumping lol And every other day I go for a job, about an hour and a half but I also vigorously walk about 10 minutes everyday to get home from school. And im looking to getting a treadmill since the weather isnt the best for walking out doors. I havnt seen physical results but my energy is just fantastic, I have even more motivation to work out after exercising.
kiba1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 10:14 PM   #704
Megumi_Ai

I am aiming for a Precure Cosplay my mind is between Rhythm, Beat , Cure Blossom or one from the new Series Smile Precure for October this year and I need some good work out tips. So far I have tried curving my eating habits. also I have been sick recently so I haven't eatten that much lately and thanks to that I lost 5 pounds. Id like to keep losing weight for my Precure Cosplay . Also I have started using my indoor bike is that a good start or what should I do ?

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...e/caption3.jpg
http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/u...volution05.jpg

TsubasaCon 2012 Cosplays-
Still Choosing
1.Kyubey - Madoka Magica
2. Fluttershy- MLP

Planned

Twilight Sparkle
Kyoko Sakura - Madoka Magica
Manami Tome - Madoka Magica
Sailor Moon.

Last edited by Megumi_Ai : 03-22-2012 at 10:23 PM.
Megumi_Ai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2012, 01:54 PM   #705
anime girl :)

Smile What I do.

It isn't a definite plan yet but sometime in the not too far future I want to cosplay Yoko from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
http://images.wikia.com/gurennlagann.../f/fd/Yoko.jpg
S I am learning the vocaloid dances and playing DDR, Since I am a gamer and an huge anime fan I had to find some way of involving that in what I do. DDR is a game that you get scored on, so being really competitive I always want to win which requires training. Obviously the vocaloid count as anime stuff and its really fun to learn.

Last edited by anime girl :) : 03-26-2012 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Edited because of problems with the picture.
anime girl :) is offline   Reply With Quote