Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 01-03-2014, 02:48 PM   #1
✄Leviathan
Yandere Chaos

Attack on Titan Cosplay 2015

Hello~! My friends and I really want to do a big Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin group cosplay, and we need LOTS of members. We want to attend 2015 Otakon in Baltimore as a big group to give us plenty of time to prepare. If you want to join, say so! I'm going as Sasha and my friends plan to go as Marco and Eren. We'd be very glad to have people join. Just name the character you want to be. Thank you~!

Here's a list of characters we really want to have in our group. But, you're welcome to join as anyone not on the list. We definitely would like titans, Levi's squad, and other characters like Thomas, Mina, Sam, and Shadis in this, too, if you would like to cosplay them. The bigger the group, the better!

Minimum cast we want
: Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Connie, Annie, Reiner, Bertolt, Ymir, Christa, Levi, Erwin, and Hanji

(The ones in red are ones we need, in addition to any names not on here that we'll gladly welcome.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Characters we already have in addition to our minimum cast:

Petra

Last edited by ✄Leviathan : 01-25-2014 at 09:34 AM.
✄Leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-04-2014, 02:34 AM   #2
xFairyTail17x

Hmm...if this is for Otakon 2015, then that's a lot of time for me~!! ^_^ I really don't mind doing a character, like anyone you need is fine, I may be able to do Annie or Christa, or Hanji if you guys don't have one, I have already done Christa for a con, and I'm willing to pull my cosplay right out, I can't fully say that I'm committed, since Otakon is far, but I'm planning on going though, but I'd love to be either Hanji or Annie, if you guys don't have one, but if you guys are in need of specific characters, I wouldn't mind, and hope to see you and the rest at Otakon 2015, but later on, I'll see which too, though I'm highly up for Hanji, or Annie, depending which one you need the most I guess~!! ^_^
xFairyTail17x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2014, 07:33 AM   #3
kendraduck09

2015 is a while from now, but I'll still probably be cosplaying Levi then. Maybe I'll have some of his other outfits done by then. Plus I have some friends that cosplay other characters (Hanji, Jean, Marco, maybe an Erwin and Mikasa...) I know for certain that I definitely will be Levi at Otakon 2014~ (but if you're saying 2015 I don't know if you'll be going this year or not so...)

Levi (Attack on Titan)
Noiz (DRAMAtical Murder)

Working on:

Levi - This Alternate Design (Attack on Titan)
Maou Sadao - Demon Form (The Devil is a Part Timer!)

Going to Setsucon 2014, Katsucon 2014, Zenkaikon 2014, and Otakon 2014

~ Tumblr ~ Cosplay Facebook ~ List of Cosplays ~

kendraduck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2014, 09:40 PM   #4
✄Leviathan
Yandere Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFairyTail17x View Post
Hmm...if this is for Otakon 2015, then that's a lot of time for me~!! ^_^ I really don't mind doing a character, like anyone you need is fine, I may be able to do Annie or Christa, or Hanji if you guys don't have one, I have already done Christa for a con, and I'm willing to pull my cosplay right out, I can't fully say that I'm committed, since Otakon is far, but I'm planning on going though, but I'd love to be either Hanji or Annie, if you guys don't have one, but if you guys are in need of specific characters, I wouldn't mind, and hope to see you and the rest at Otakon 2015, but later on, I'll see which too, though I'm highly up for Hanji, or Annie, depending which one you need the most I guess~!! ^_^
Omg. Thank you~! It is completely up to you who you would like to be. Thank you so much! I really look forward to having you in our cosplay group is you can do so.
Unread 01-04-2014, 09:45 PM   #5
✄Leviathan
Yandere Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendraduck09 View Post
2015 is a while from now, but I'll still probably be cosplaying Levi then. Maybe I'll have some of his other outfits done by then. Plus I have some friends that cosplay other characters (Hanji, Jean, Marco, maybe an Erwin and Mikasa...) I know for certain that I definitely will be Levi at Otakon 2014~ (but if you're saying 2015 I don't know if you'll be going this year or not so...)
I will definitely be going to Otakon this year, just not doing an Attack on Titan cosplay. I'm going as Kanato Sakamaki from Diabolik Lovers. I just want to give our cosplay group enough time to find many others to cosplay AoT characters with us. This year, my friends and I don't have enough preparation time and definitely not a lot of people who will cosplay with us because not a lot of people we know like Attack on Titan, and in addition money is an issue for some people.

But if you still would cosplay Levi in 2015, that would be nice. It's all up to you. I really don't care which outfit you wear. Because after seeing the many new outfits the AoT characters have, I've fallen in love with them and would definitely welcome those outfits as cosplay choices, as well, for our group. Thank you for considering~!
Unread 01-05-2014, 01:41 PM   #6
Aliyev
DreadfullyCheshire

I'm making a Levi costume right now, which will be done soon, so if I attend Otakon in 2015 I can be Levi or someone else (honestly once you have the basic costume you can be anyone). I have the wig for Armin, if I trim the bangs, and I could probably be Hanji as well if I style the one wig I have....or Christa if I get another wig....Pretty much anyone.
That being said it still depends on if I have the money for Otakon (sorry to be a downer but money and travel ugh)

We can take what we are and fight for more.

FB

Aliyev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2014, 06:30 PM   #7
✄Leviathan
Yandere Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliyev View Post
I'm making a Levi costume right now, which will be done soon, so if I attend Otakon in 2015 I can be Levi or someone else (honestly once you have the basic costume you can be anyone). I have the wig for Armin, if I trim the bangs, and I could probably be Hanji as well if I style the one wig I have....or Christa if I get another wig....Pretty much anyone.
That being said it still depends on if I have the money for Otakon (sorry to be a downer but money and travel ugh)
Well, of course, I welcome you to be whoever you want to be. Pick whoever you want to be the most and if someone else may want or is able to cosplay the character you want to be, peacefully work it out with them. Lol.

The money thing...it's okay. I'd very much like for you to join the cosplay group. But money and travel is a huge issue for many, so I understand. Between my friends and I, there are only three of us going to Otakon. Two of us have parents who are perfectly fine with paying for Otakon. The other we're going to raise money for so she can go. Thank you for considering being a part of this cosplay group, though~! I really appreciate it.
Unread 01-05-2014, 09:19 PM   #8
izayeahright

i can be christa and i have a friend who can be ymir!
izayeahright is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2014, 04:47 AM   #9
✄Leviathan
Yandere Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by izayeahright View Post
i can be christa and i have a friend who can be ymir!
Cool! You seem positive that you and your friend will be attending. If that's true, I'll just let you guys be Christa and Ymir. Thank you very much~!

Last edited by ✄Leviathan : 01-06-2014 at 11:00 AM.
Unread 01-17-2014, 02:35 AM   #10
AgentTexas
Obviously Craz Yo!

Ah all the characters I could possibly pull off are taken! I might be able to pull off Mikasa but...I'd have to take off my glasses lol.

I don't know if I'd be able to go since my mom would have a heart attack if I left the state. I really want to spread out my wings though at some point so who knows. I could probably get a hotel room in advance for a decent price and take a greyhound. I actually have distant relatives in Baltimore since that's where my dad's from, no promises since I'm currently broke and nervous to go to a con alone. Perhaps Mikasa though!
AgentTexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2014, 05:21 PM   #11
✄Leviathan
Yandere Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentTexas View Post
Ah all the characters I could possibly pull off are taken! I might be able to pull off Mikasa but...I'd have to take off my glasses lol.

I don't know if I'd be able to go since my mom would have a heart attack if I left the state. I really want to spread out my wings though at some point so who knows. I could probably get a hotel room in advance for a decent price and take a greyhound. I actually have distant relatives in Baltimore since that's where my dad's from, no promises since I'm currently broke and nervous to go to a con alone. Perhaps Mikasa though!
Cool! Thank you! I hope you can go. I'm glad we may have a Mikasa. And you don't need to do anything about your glasses unless you want contacts or if we take pictures. Lol.

Last edited by ✄Leviathan : 01-24-2014 at 04:47 PM.
Unread 01-20-2014, 09:02 AM   #12
lenkagamine02
The Uke

Oh my gosh I would love to join! I can go as your levi!!!!

"Hush little Izaya, don't you cry. Don't cut your arms, don't say goodbye.
Put down the lighter, put down the knife. It may be hard, but you'll win this fight."
-Uke (me)
(This message is to Izaya Orihara)

YT: Narutoshowfan101
Deviantart: DattebayoCosplayer
Tumblr: Aloisxxxciel
Worldcosplay: Uke
lenkagamine02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2014, 11:01 AM   #13
✄Leviathan
Yandere Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenkagamine02 View Post
Oh my gosh I would love to join! I can go as your levi!!!!
OMG! Yay~! Thank you! You may certainly join!!
Unread 01-20-2014, 09:23 PM   #14
Gabriel
heichou-sized

I'm working on Levi for this year's Otakon, but I'm down for more Snk cosplay in the future! Siblings and I considered doing Pixis, Erwin, and Nile to switch things up a bit so we'll things how things go! Definitely keeping an eye on this thread though~
Salute to Supernatural NJ '13
Tigercon '13

:Upcoming Conventions:
Otakon '14

:For Otakon:
Dr. Heartstealer!Trafalgar Law [OP]
PreTimeSkip!Trafalgar Law [OP]
PostTimeSkip!Trafalgar Law [OP]

Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2014, 07:14 PM   #15
✄Leviathan
Yandere Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
I'm working on Levi for this year's Otakon, but I'm down for more Snk cosplay in the future! Siblings and I considered doing Pixis, Erwin, and Nile to switch things up a bit so we'll things how things go! Definitely keeping an eye on this thread though~
Thank you very much!! You all will be very welcome if you do decide to join. And switching up is great!!! ^^