Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 26 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-28-2010, 09:26 PM   #46
principe
Cosplay in the Works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaxCore View Post
The jacket is a little hard..my friend has an actual winter coat..but in Cali summer heat..you might just die >_<; I think you could modify it to use lighter fabric/material maybe?

I'm def going to AX tho! Fer sure I'll bring Shizuo as well~
Yeah. Just a long black jacket and add some fur. Super easy. DX Winter coat + Summer in Cali.. = Eh. I'm used to it.

:] Yay.

Youtube lovin`.

Looking for a cosplayer partner or interested in becoming my cosplay partner? Click here!
principe is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-29-2010, 05:30 AM   #47
BooDestroyer

Okay yeah so...

Are there any girls (18+) around the Sacramento or Stockton (CA) areas, who could also use a cosplay partner?
BooDestroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2010, 12:00 AM   #48
principe
Cosplay in the Works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDestroyer View Post
Okay yeah so...

Are there any girls (18+) around the Sacramento or Stockton (CA) areas, who could also use a cosplay partner?
Hm. Let's see if some do come around~!

Youtube lovin`.

Looking for a cosplayer partner or interested in becoming my cosplay partner? Click here!
Unread 11-03-2010, 08:19 PM   #49
principe
Cosplay in the Works.

Haha~!

Youtube lovin`.

Unread 11-27-2010, 09:29 PM   #50
principe
Cosplay in the Works.

B - U - M - P

Youtube lovin`.

Unread 11-28-2010, 12:28 AM   #51
Moonlit_Stars

So, my plans for AX are abit unsure at the moment, but if I do go I'll be going as Miku from Vocaloid, so I say I hang with you and Rawr for whatever day you plan the Vocaloid cosplay. I live n a community called El Sereno, which is next to Alhambra/Pasadena/Chino Hills/San Gabriel in Los Angeles, so I can't be anyones cosplay partner here. >< Though, if you still found a Miku for your Vocaloid cosplay group I'd be more than happy to do one live action PV at AX if I do end up going.

Last edited by Moonlit_Stars : 11-28-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Moonlit_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2010, 07:35 PM   #52
principe
Cosplay in the Works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Stars View Post
So, my plans for AX are abit unsure at the moment, but if I do go I'll be going as Miku from Vocaloid, so I say I hang with you and Rawr for whatever day you plan the Vocaloid cosplay. I live n a community called El Sereno, which is next to Alhambra/Pasadena/Chino Hills/San Gabriel in Los Angeles, so I can't be anyones cosplay partner here. >< Though, if you still found a Miku for your Vocaloid cosplay group I'd be more than happy to do one live action PV at AX if I do end up going.
Super late reply, and I have neglected this account lately. :/

That would be cool~. I will probably be Luka or even Len ( probably Len, since I'm short and shit. ) Oh. Yeah. That's quite far, isn't it? An hour an a half, actually. Just like Lost Angeles~. Aw.. No body there to cosplay with? That would be so awesome. I might have plans to do a live action of Kakome Kakome or Double Lariat, which would be awesome. :}

Youtube lovin`.

Unread 12-02-2010, 08:56 PM   #53
Moonlit_Stars

Eeh, not really. I met a guy form my shcool's anime club who wants to start cosplaying, but he's yet to do it. I know a old classmate who's gonna cosplay for AX but I think he's doing it more so since he's going, rather than he wants too. Nice. : D
Unread 12-02-2010, 08:58 PM   #54
Moonlit_Stars

Eeh, not really. I met a guy form my school's anime club who wants to start cosplaying, but he's yet to do it. I know a old classmate who's gonna cosplay for AX but I think he's doing it more so since he's going, rather than he wants too. Nice. : D
Unread 12-02-2010, 09:04 PM   #55
principe
Cosplay in the Works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Stars View Post
Eeh, not really. I met a guy form my shcool's anime club who wants to start cosplaying, but he's yet to do it. I know a old classmate who's gonna cosplay for AX but I think he's doing it more so since he's going, rather than he wants too. Nice. : D
Ah... Not exactly. Eh. I see. :/ I was just wondering. See.. All my friends have YET to cosplay. I actually have to make it for her.. As a present, which annoys me slightly, but not SO much. :] But hey. It's good to want to more. But still. :]

Mhm. Hopefully. I want to get SOME video done.. I mean, just one. Even if that means being Lin Haine~

Youtube lovin`.

Unread 12-04-2010, 10:44 AM   #56
xAkari Tsuyax

I want a Kaito. ;A;
And a partner...for my Roxas cosplay. xD
Unread 12-04-2010, 12:33 PM   #57
BooDestroyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAkari Tsuyax View Post
I want a Kaito. ;A;
And a partner...for my Roxas cosplay. xD
Are you on NorCal?

Now then, in terms of cosplay partners (and a group):

I'm looking to start up a cosplay group of another kind. That'll have to consist of 3 or 4 girls (but preferably 3), and it's for a cosplay plan that I've come up with. These three should have previously cosplayed Peach, Daisy, and/or Rosalina (princesses from the Super Mario series; not required, but simply recommended), any one of them (I've seen a few at Sac-Anime, where I attend).

So...

Peach =
Daisy =
Rosalina =

Chime in. I'll get to you on more info of this cosplay group once you've taken a spot.
BooDestroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 07:10 PM   #58
Moonlit_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by principe View Post
Ah... Not exactly. Eh. I see. :/ I was just wondering. See.. All my friends have YET to cosplay. I actually have to make it for her.. As a present, which annoys me slightly, but not SO much. :] But hey. It's good to want to more. But still. :]

Mhm. Hopefully. I want to get SOME video done.. I mean, just one. Even if that means being Lin Haine~
Yeah, I can see how that would be annonying, but its nice they're still willingly to cosplay.
Unread 12-04-2010, 07:23 PM   #59
DaemonForce
Unhealed

If nothing kills what little income I can expect during the next season, I will be at AX!

I'm from Washington and my costume is not complete but it will be very close to finished after MEW and it will be complete by the middle of Sakuracon. I'm just hoping I'll have enough time to commute. Sacramento Station can bite me. Hopefully by then I'll have Kaito's voice 90%. My range is still in Miku territory. x_X
DaemonForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2010, 04:30 PM   #60
principe
Cosplay in the Works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonForce View Post
If nothing kills what little income I can expect during the next season, I will be at AX!

I'm from Washington and my costume is not complete but it will be very close to finished after MEW and it will be complete by the middle of Sakuracon. I'm just hoping I'll have enough time to commute. Sacramento Station can bite me. Hopefully by then I'll have Kaito's voice 90%. My range is still in Miku territory. x_X
Ah... But that's cool~. Well, that would be cool. Since you are from there, that might be like.. super difficult. :]

Youtube lovin`.