Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 10-02-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
rawien8706
has mad [photo] skills

Photographer available within the WNY area

Hey all! As a recent college grad I'm hurting a little on the job end, but I figured there's a way I could keep myself busy -- offering my services as a photographer for free! (Plus boosting up my portfolio a little more wouldn't hurt in the process.) However, keep in mind I am no professional. I am still working on my skills so please bear with me. If you're interested in meeting up for a photoshoot let me know a preferred location and date and I'll see what I can schedule. Afternoons would work best for me and weekends anytime within reason. I also don't have any preference on the length of the shoot, but I think it'll last as long as we can come up with ideas! Group shots/shoots would also work. The more the merrier! And in the end I'll send you all of the photos I have taken during the shoot and can be willing to edit them as you see fit. Thanks in advance for helping me out!

(x-posted at the WNY deviantART group as well as the WNY forum here)

Yes, I am one of those indecisive cosplayers . . . so be fair warned.
CosplayFacebook || DeviantART || YouTube || Etsy || PhotogFacebook

rawien8706 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-21-2011, 03:11 PM   #2
rawien8706
has mad [photo] skills

*bump*

Same thing above applies...Though time may vary upon day requested.
I'm looking for work. Free work, cause I'm a nice person. (Past work can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/jeckylphotography)

Contact me if you're going to nearby con or meetup and I will as well try and schedule accordingly if you require my services.

I am for sure attending the deviantART meetup at Delaware Park on 16th at 2pm. Anyone else going? In need of a photographer? I'm your girl!

Unread 07-19-2011, 09:32 AM   #3
rawien8706
has mad [photo] skills

*bump*

The next con I'm attending is AniBash on August 7th in Rochester, so if you're interested contact me! =)

Unread 08-01-2011, 02:21 PM   #4
DontQuestionIt
And then it goes boom

I'm going to Anibash too ^^ though it's more of a last minute thing since I found out about it last week ^^;;

Actually, I was wondering if you were going to Gobblecon in November? My friends and I are cosplaying One Piece and Hetalia for that, and it is a much bigger group [18 people @.@]. I was actually trying to see if there would be a meetup/photoshoot that we could go to, and it would be awesome if you could do it XD
DontQuestionIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2011, 09:25 AM   #5
rawien8706
has mad [photo] skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontQuestionIt View Post
I'm going to Anibash too ^^ though it's more of a last minute thing since I found out about it last week ^^;;

Actually, I was wondering if you were going to Gobblecon in November? My friends and I are cosplaying One Piece and Hetalia for that, and it is a much bigger group [18 people @.@]. I was actually trying to see if there would be a meetup/photoshoot that we could go to, and it would be awesome if you could do it XD
Ha ha, sweet! I'll see you at AniBash then! I probably won't be in cosplay -something casual if I am- but I have shoots scheduled for 11am,3pm and 4pm and will be meeting people at the artists alley if you wanted to hang out and even schedule a small shoot with you and your friends or whatever. That is...if you get this message in time. =P

And sadly no, I'm not going to Gobblecon. I never heard of it until you mentioned it and I did some research on it, and if the one in Connecticut, then probably not. I'm sorry!