Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler

Unread 10-06-2010, 12:44 PM   #1
WinterEffect_
meet me in outer space.

Beast.

Hello~ I plan to cosplay Beast in about 3 months, so any tips or info to get me started would be greatly appreciated! c:

I don't intend to follow her costume to the 'T'. I want to 'improve' it. Like by adding more layers and erm.. texture? I guess. But at the same time it will be accurate. I just want to fancify it.

Here is what I have so far;
photo album of beast and others from the circus.

This is the corset I am going to get to put over her halter. [x]

Shoes. [x] (Electra 2020 in the regular black so it matches the shiny corset)

My biggest problem/obsticle is her shirt and skirt. I want them both to be pleather but I would really rather not make the top from scratch. So if anybody has any ideas where I can get a base top, that would be super helpful. I can add eyelets and the strings no problem; I just need the basic top (and skirt that matches I guess). I have already tried Victoria's Secret and eBay.

I know I'll probably have to make it, but it doesn't hurt to ask! :B
On that note, anyone have a site where I can get pleather by the yard?

The last thing would be the wig. I don't think the wig store has anything right now that I could use. I'm debating on whether or not just using my own hair. It wouldn't be that big of a deal going a few shades darker. (I just planned on going blonde by then. P:)

So any wig suggestions?

I think that's it.. I pretty much have all the little details about the costume down. (makeup, fishnet, etc) But feel free to add anything!