Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > AnimeNEXT

Unread 10-07-2003, 05:55 AM   #1
Jubie-Chan
Samurai Girl

Wai... The world wins again

yes you see... my pictures all came out negative! I developed them yesturday and only got six of them. (Celestine, Yohko Kurama, Kakashi, me killing kakashi, miki, and one of the shinshingumi)(and two are very dark) out of 24 and another 6. Ugh. I had another half used camera that was of my 6th grade christmas/graduation (now in 9th) and saw my dead cousin who got me into anime. My dad took that picture from me and I'm planing to steal it back.
I can actully remember the pictures I took.
Naraku, SchuxKenxBra, Schu with sign,AyaxOmi, Chibi Inu Yasha, Inu Yasha, TakkunxHakura, Suichi -banana-, Suichi, Harry Potter, Konanashi, Red Link, Original Link, YugixShoaranxSakura, Kaiba, Vicius' Bird, Hikaru, GenexMelfina, and alot of other peoples with their sign.
I feel beyound pissed. Especily since this could've been avoided if I took my good camera instead of my parents forcing me with the desposible one. But my friend made me feel a whole lot better because he got my dvd covers signed when I had to leave. And I found alot of people on here whos picture I took.
|-| Anime Boston '04/'05/'06 |-|
|-| AUSA '04 |-|
|-| I-Con '06 |-|
|-| MangaNext '06 |-|

Planned cons... Anime Boston '07, Anime Next '07

~*~Anime Boston '07 Cosplay Line-up~*~
+Friday - Kaidoh Kaoru from The Prince of Tennis
+Saturday - Kamio Akira from the Prince of Tennis
Jubie-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-07-2003, 11:29 AM   #2
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

I would be said Gene ^_^=

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2003, 02:21 PM   #3
neoangelwink
waiting

i know how u feel!! ^_^ that happen to me at otakon. half my pic did not come out. i was so sad.
neoangelwink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2003, 03:12 PM   #4
LadyoftheThread
stitcher of fantasies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubie-Chan
yes you see... my pictures all came out negative! I developed them yesturday and only got six of them.
Sorry to hear that you had photo problems. I was using a disposable camera since I didn't want to carry around my family's heavy antique one and the same thing happened to my pictures. I didn't think I would need the flash since it wasn't really dark inside but apparently, I assumed wrong. Only one of my indoor photos came out and it was kind of dark.

I was dressed as Kaiba but I'm not sure if I'm the one you took a picture of since there was also another Kaiba cosplayer. I was the one in the purple coat from the museum episode. (normal version on Saturday and a femme version on Sunday)
LadyoftheThread is offline   Reply With Quote