Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Expo

Unread 05-02-2011, 07:19 PM   #61
TheUnderDog

Yay, a Scar! I'll be Kimblee- so if I hunt you down for a photo with me please don't be surprised.xD Last time I met a Scar I showed him my philosopher's stone and pointed out that "This was made out of your family." He didn't seem to like that, for some reason....:P
TheUnderDog is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-04-2011, 02:27 AM   #62
obsidianxstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnderDog View Post
Yay, a Scar! I'll be Kimblee- so if I hunt you down for a photo with me please don't be surprised.xD Last time I met a Scar I showed him my philosopher's stone and pointed out that "This was made out of your family." He didn't seem to like that, for some reason....:P
I know. xD I'm the person from the picnic who said I was going to be fem!Scar. xD
Kinda failed on the fem! part, but hey, gives a double use for my short white wig. xDDD
AND. Chances are I'll be hunting YOU down for a picture. "KIMBLEE. I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. WHERE ARE YOU," is all anyone will hear. xD
obsidianxstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2011, 10:41 PM   #63
mewmewichigo11
SoCal Mama Trish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaesCHughes View Post
I'll be sure to get a bunch of cards for this year so that we have enough cards and also that we can give one greed a full hand of aces....lol.
Can't wait for this year it's going to be fun all over agian......(jumps around "super Hughes")
Yes. I totally agree with this xD I can also brings cards so he can have a super hand of aces.
But who wants a hand of aces when you can have a Royal Flush?
mewmewichigo11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2011, 12:20 PM   #64
Vega-Lume

I have Rose (white gown) from the end of the first series I *might* bring her. Depends if the FMA gathering conflicts with any others I might be going to. If I do, my niece might come with me as Elicia Hughes

Utah's Nihon Matsuri 2015 (Confirmed)
Salt Lake Comic Con 2015 (pending)
Anime Banzai 2015 (pending)

Last edited by Vega-Lume : 05-06-2011 at 05:05 AM.
Vega-Lume is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 12:01 AM   #65
TheUnderDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidianxstar View Post
I know. xD I'm the person from the picnic who said I was going to be fem!Scar. xD
Kinda failed on the fem! part, but hey, gives a double use for my short white wig. xDDD
AND. Chances are I'll be hunting YOU down for a picture. "KIMBLEE. I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. WHERE ARE YOU," is all anyone will hear. xD
I remember you!!! *Internet hug* Yay! I shall be adding you to my friend list or whatever that is called on this site. :3

On another topic... what is "Dead people's poker" anyway? Taking it literally I'd guess everyone cosplaying a character who dies in the series sits around and plays Poker... Oh, and I'll try to bring lemon bars to the gathering. Whenever I dress as Kimblee I bring lemon bars to the event... I guess he likes baking now.
TheUnderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 11:04 PM   #66
NamineGhostGirl
Chibified Cosplay

Hey everyone :3 My girlfriend will be attending as Roy Mustang and myself as Edward Elric Shamballa Movie Vers most likely.

If we can though it may be something completely different were planning ;D or I may try to pull a Havoc, but we shall see!
NamineGhostGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2011, 05:19 AM   #67
SirenaBlack
They're eating my people!

I'll be there ^_^ Part of the legion of abused Eds.
Going to ALA, Gallifrey One, and SPN Vegas Con
SirenaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2011, 02:27 PM   #68
NekoMilly
I bring the pudding ^^

I am debating on bringing Winry again or trying to cosplay someone who doesn't get enough love. Like Marta? Winry for now, but I might try cosplaying Marta.
Day 3: Milly thompson Trigun [90%,] SnJ ANBU Naruto - Naruto [75%]
Day 4: Zombie Milly - Trigun [100%]

Anime Expo 2011 is my last convention for awhile. So I plan to go out with a bang! ^_^

I did it! I joined facebook! *Facepalm* http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...00001345772540
NekoMilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2011, 03:09 AM   #69
Tempura♥Shrimp
Huhwhat?

Well, I've officially bought movie!Ed's outfit off eBay today. Now to wait around for it to get here, fix any problems, see about getting contacts, etc., and I'll be good to go! Kufufufu~ >;3c

Current Gatherings for AX 2011
Fullmetal Alchemist
Dragon Ball Universe (?)
Tempura♥Shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2011, 03:11 AM   #70
Tempura♥Shrimp
Huhwhat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoMilly View Post
I am debating on bringing Winry again or trying to cosplay someone who doesn't get enough love. Like Marta? Winry for now, but I might try cosplaying Marta.
Omaigaw, prz cosplay Marta. PRZ. ಠ_ಠ

Current Gatherings for AX 2011
Fullmetal Alchemist
Dragon Ball Universe (?)
Tempura♥Shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2011, 05:26 PM   #71
scaloy
FMA Gathering-Master

The List has been updated. We are 5 cosplayers away from being considered a Large Gathering!

Moo of Moo Nif

Google+~deviantArt~Facebook~Photobucket#1#2~Flickr

you will usually find me at these cons:
  • Anime Los Angeles
  • Anime Expo
scaloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2011, 09:30 PM   #72
ININ
Cosplayers, Get Hype!

Scaloy, good to hear you're running FMA again ^__^ I mentioned in the past SoCal FMA gatherings are the best! Add me as Edward Elric XD And make it four away from large gathering

The bad news is the concerts I'm attending are on Saturday The times have not been announced. I do everything I can to attend FMA gathering, even if it's for a few minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaloy View Post
Tobias, it is a very sad day for me knowing that you will not be joining us at this year's AX gathering. You are a great co-host! it has been a great honor and privilege co-hosting with you. thank you for all of your help and input!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias Night View Post
It is with a heavy heart that I inform you guys that I will not be making it to this gathering or AX at all.

Scaloy, it has been an honor and privilege to co-host this amazing and wonderful cosplay group with you. If it were literally not for you, I would have hung up my gloves a long time ago. So thank you for everything you have done for keeping the FMA gatherings running long, running strong, and being the best god damned gathering AX has EVER experienced.

And CERTAINLY not least, thank you fellow FMA cosplayers for making the gathering as awesome as it is now. I've met countless great people and friends due to this gathering and I hope everyone that is going to this years, both new and returning, has just as much fun as I did.
(dude, you make it sound like you're never coming back. wait, r u?) I do hope you get to join us again, soon.
Tobias, sorry to hear you can't make it ;__; Remember the Pink Castle back in '09
ININ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2011, 12:28 AM   #73
animenerd93
VIXXEN ******

supposedly miku will be at night since its a huge concert, and since kalafina will b in club nokia it will have to be during the day goes of axdance
Cory- 24K U R So Cute **DEBUT**
PO- Block B Tell Them **DEBUT**
Baro- B1A4 Solo Day (Beach scene) **DEBUT**
POSSIBLE DEBUT: N-mi: VIXX Girls So Hot (VIXX So Hot cover)
CL- 2NE1 I am the Best
animenerd93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2011, 07:13 AM   #74
scaloy
FMA Gathering-Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ININ View Post
Scaloy, good to hear you're running FMA again ^__^ I mentioned in the past SoCal FMA gatherings are the best! Add me as Edward Elric XD And make it four away from large gathering

The bad news is the concerts I'm attending are on Saturday The times have not been announced. I do everything I can to attend FMA gathering, even if it's for a few minutes.

Tobias, sorry to hear you can't make it ;__; Remember the Pink Castle back in '09
What's up ININ?!? it's good to hear that you will be joining us again this year.

don't worry, i'm in the same boat, i also bought tix to the Miku concert.

Moo of Moo Nif

Google+~deviantArt~Facebook~Photobucket#1#2~Flickr

you will usually find me at these cons:
  • Anime Los Angeles
  • Anime Expo
scaloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2011, 03:23 PM   #75
animenerd93
VIXXEN ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaloy View Post
What's up ININ?!? it's good to hear that you will be joining us again this year.

don't worry, i'm in the same boat, i also bought tix to the Miku concert.
i think we all are lol its frikin miku lol if there is an issue will there be a time change?
Cory- 24K U R So Cute **DEBUT**
PO- Block B Tell Them **DEBUT**
Baro- B1A4 Solo Day (Beach scene) **DEBUT**
POSSIBLE DEBUT: N-mi: VIXX Girls So Hot (VIXX So Hot cover)
CL- 2NE1 I am the Best
animenerd93 is offline   Reply With Quote