Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Boston

Unread 10-09-2003, 07:55 AM   #1
Koumori
Dye! Dye! My darling

Under the Glass Moon at Anime Boston!

There's been some discussion in the UTGM thread about forming a group for Anime Boston... anybody think they're likely to be there? I'll have Madame Batolli's black dress from volume 1, which conveniently doubles as Bara no Seidou Mana if I get tired of talking.

www.suspiciouscloset.com
Koumori is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-10-2003, 09:31 AM   #2
Serrof
Oro...!?

I would like to get together with a group for the AB04 but I don't know to many people that I could go with or meet.
Serrof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2003, 12:57 PM   #3
Koumori
Dye! Dye! My darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrof
I would like to get together with a group for the AB04 but I don't know to many people that I could go with or meet.
Okay... are you planning a cosplay from Under the Glass Moon? If not, you might consider starting your own "searching for a group" thread in the AB forum.

www.suspiciouscloset.com
Unread 10-10-2003, 07:43 PM   #4
Kaede
biku biku

If there will be a group, I'd contribute my Fuan. Another reason to start working on it ^^
Kaede is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2004, 06:24 AM   #5
Koumori
Dye! Dye! My darling

Just waking up this thread to see if anyone is still interested in a UGTM group. I'm working on my Batolli, and Studmaster told me that if he hasn't got a UGTM costume by then, he'd love to take pictures.

www.suspiciouscloset.com
Unread 01-07-2004, 08:45 PM   #6
makonurikoryoko

>< roar!! I hope that i can steal away my sewing machine with me back to school so I can work on lelia! Though I dunno if I will have the wings for it >< I dont think i'd have enough room i the jampacked car I'm going in... so I'm a maybe heh
makonurikoryoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2004, 09:43 PM   #7
Kaede
biku biku

Unless the group happens on sunday, I physically couldn't do so many costume changes ^^;; Right now, the only thing I could pull off is Fuan's earlier costume when he first introduces himself to Luka. But yeah, if not AB then Ota I guess.
Kaede is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2004, 10:01 PM   #8
Koumori
Dye! Dye! My darling

Aw, c'mon... I don't want to be alone. If I'm alone everybody will just think I'm Mana. Even more than they would already.

www.suspiciouscloset.com
Unread 01-07-2004, 10:10 PM   #9
makonurikoryoko

lol aww, koumori I'll make a sign to hold up behind you if I dont get around to the dress lol
Speaking of which do you think I shoul dgo with all white for lelia's egl angel dress? or do white and pink? >_> Im leaning to white and pink cause color is yay! but I want to know what everyone else thinks of her dress as ^^ heh
Unread 01-08-2004, 01:43 PM   #10
Koumori
Dye! Dye! My darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by makonurikoryoko
lol aww, koumori I'll make a sign to hold up behind you if I dont get around to the dress lol
Speaking of which do you think I shoul dgo with all white for lelia's egl angel dress? or do white and pink? >_> Im leaning to white and pink cause color is yay! but I want to know what everyone else thinks of her dress as ^^ heh
I see it as pale yellow for some reason...

www.suspiciouscloset.com
Unread 01-08-2004, 09:49 PM   #11
makonurikoryoko

hmm that could be pretty.... Ill hav eto scan it and stick in some different colors in photoshop or something to see what looks best .. maybe ill do a poll or something
Unread 01-10-2004, 07:49 PM   #12
Koumori
Dye! Dye! My darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubie-Chan
Whee, I'm going as Chang Wufei in his endless waltz getup. and carry around my shinkendo uniform just incase I feel like getting into a Samurai mood
Okay.. are you going as anyone from Under the Glass Moon? If not, you might want to start your own group thread.

www.suspiciouscloset.com
Unread 01-21-2004, 02:17 PM   #13
Studmaster
The King of Games!

You know what, after thinking about it, and really getting into the Goth Style, and needing a costume to debut at Anime Boston. I am going to do a version of Luka. I'll probably will need help, but I'll do my best. ^_^
2004 has just begun. Are you ready to seize this new year, and grasp things never thought possible. Let go of the past, and the pain it may have bought. It is time to make the best of the present, to secure the future.

The 2004 Studmaster World Tour as of 11/25/03: Katuscon, Philly Gaming Classic (Satuday only), Anime Boston, Animazement Anime Next , Anime Expo, Otakon, Dragon*Con, Nekocon? Anime USA?, MagFest 3.0?
Studmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2004, 02:19 PM   #14
Koumori
Dye! Dye! My darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studmaster
You know what, after thinking about it, and really getting into the Goth Style, and needing a costume to debut at Anime Boston. I am going to do a version of Luka. I'll probably will need help, but I'll do my best. ^_^
<uncharacteristic outburst>
YES YES YES!!!!
</uncharacteristic outburst>

www.suspiciouscloset.com
Unread 01-24-2004, 10:43 PM   #15
Studmaster
The King of Games!

Since I declare that this thread needs more life. I'll just say which version of Luka I am doing, and that is the one on Volume 1, Page 132, with the Leopord Jacket. ^_^
2004 has just begun. Are you ready to seize this new year, and grasp things never thought possible. Let go of the past, and the pain it may have bought. It is time to make the best of the present, to secure the future.

The 2004 Studmaster World Tour as of 11/25/03: Katuscon, Philly Gaming Classic (Satuday only), Anime Boston, Animazement Anime Next , Anime Expo, Otakon, Dragon*Con, Nekocon? Anime USA?, MagFest 3.0?
Studmaster is offline   Reply With Quote