Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 29 votes, 4.86 average.
Unread 02-24-2013, 10:51 AM   #1396
CD3Heart

My SECOND weigh in for Febuary X) lost 2 lbs so far weigh 116 now x)). I researching on dieting and came across this military diet on pintrest, your suposed to lose up to 10 lbs in 3 days I.o. I'm definitly going to try this out next weekened and i'll tell everyone if it works and what you do to lose that much weight. X) I'll start the military diet this Thursday. X)
CD3Heart is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-24-2013, 11:10 AM   #1397
CD3Heart

Helping out

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicserendipity View Post
Back up to 140. *cries.* I haven't changed my routine.
I remember 3 yrs ago I weighed 160 lbs. I started eating smaller portions in food and exersizing with a trainer 3 times a week for two to one hours a day. The person training was in the military thats why I lost so much weight because he would hound on me and help me to lose weight. I remember I started eating once a day which is bad but I did do that because I was sick and tired of being fat. The reason why I lost so much weight is because I wanted to prove to myself and others that I can lose the weight. I had a goal and I achieved that goal, I lost around 44 lbs and i'm happy I did that. I hope I inspired you keep doing what your doing and prove everyone wrong, I know you can.) I know i'm a stranger but I want to help others, your weight is better then what I was at. Keep up the good work.
Unread 02-24-2013, 04:02 PM   #1398
nikkiolie

So on Janurary 20th I weighed 138 lbs and my body fat % was 24.3 My waist measurement was 70 cm, stomach 87 cm and hips 99 cm. I weighed myself yesterday and I weighed 139 lbs, my body fat was at 23.4% my waist measurements was 69.5 cm, stomach was 84 cm, and hips were 97.5 cm. So I am well on my way.

I don't really care what the scale says anymore, in fact I actually kind want it to go up as long as I can still fit into the same pants, then I would be losing fat and gaining muscle. I hope that by March 20th I can be at 22% body fat.

Here is a comparison shot from January to Feb, not much of a change but there is still a little bit. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...04087736_n.jpg

Next cons:
Sakuracon '14
Kumoricon '14
Newcon '14

Last edited by nikkiolie : 02-24-2013 at 04:06 PM.
nikkiolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 05:46 PM   #1399
Arbite
Shut up and move!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD3Heart View Post
My SECOND weigh in for Febuary X) lost 2 lbs so far weigh 116 now x)). I researching on dieting and came across this military diet on pintrest, your suposed to lose up to 10 lbs in 3 days I.o. I'm definitly going to try this out next weekened and i'll tell everyone if it works and what you do to lose that much weight. X) I'll start the military diet this Thursday. X)
I can guarantee you that weight is almost all water and will hop right back on. If a diet says you can lose more than 2-3 pounds per week, it's a crock.
Arbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013, 12:28 AM   #1400
CD3Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbite View Post
I can guarantee you that weight is almost all water and will hop right back on. If a diet says you can lose more than 2-3 pounds per week, it's a crock.
You are probably right, x/ but there is no hurt in trying it out . It talks about a chemical breakdown in the body, like your supposed to eat like alot of eggs and fruits o.o. I probably won't lose any weight or I'll lose very little. Yupperzz maybe I should do it for a month i.i lol xppp hmm I'm not sure. O.i Anyway ur probably right that its just water weight. Xc
Unread 02-25-2013, 09:53 AM   #1401
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

So far I have been eating extra healthier and exercising a bit more with my family because of my mom's health being bad and I was at my cousin's house and we decided to check my weight and I went from 195 to 178, yes! This will also help me so then I can cosplay the tummy revealing anime characters that I want to cosplay as! x3

It's not easy losing weight, I've tried many times and I always end up eating unhealthy stuff once again. But I'm hoping this time it will be a lot different! My cousin had also challenged me to see who would lose more weight between me and her and well I become competitive when it comes to a challenge so I won’t back out xD

W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - AoT 20%
Dark Zelda - SSBB 30%
Wings of Counterattack!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Judy Skellington - Nightmare before Christmas 10%
Tinkerbell - Disney 5%

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Nonon Jakuzure - Kill La Kill 5%
Lana - Hyrule Warriors
Lisa Garland - Silent Hill
Queen Serenity - Sailor Moon
Vergil(genderbent): DMC:5
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013, 06:42 PM   #1402
Ilafatyu
That guy

So I'm up to 88 pounds now. That's 3 more than last week, I think this is a success. It's hard to tell if weight gain is muscle or fat, though. Any suggestions for figuring that out?

facebook // dA
Want to help create a US anime convention map?
PM me your local conventions to add to the map

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS
Lie Ren (RWBY) - 3%
Connie (SnK) - 1%
Ilafatyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013, 09:04 PM   #1403
Bm-Atticus
Cumberpunch Cosplay!

November 10th I weighed in at 163 pounds.

After stressing and calorie counting, visits to the gym, stopping calorie counting and just stopped eating crap, I weighed in yesterday at 149 pounds. Four pounds away from my goal weight for Fanime. Long term goal weight is 140 or 135.

Future Conventions
Wondercon 2014
Fanime 2014
Anime Expo 2014
San Diego Comic Con 2014

Future Cosplays
Genderbent Sora (25% complete)
Witch Rapunzel Variant (COMPLETE)
Ibuki Mioda (COMPLETE)
Tali'Zora (COMPLETE)
Bm-Atticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2013, 04:42 PM   #1404
donttouchmymilk

Jumped on board the get healthy train 1 year ago this month, and recently did a comparative weigh-in.
I'm 5'4". This time last year I weighed 177lb, with measurements 38.5" - 35" - 41"
Am now 147lb, with measurements of 36.5" - 30.5" - 38"

I'm incredibly proud of myself. Still more to do. I'd love to get down to 135lb, though we'll see if that works since I'm losing fat and gaining muscle. My ultimate goal is a size 6. I'm currently a 10. But I'm working on it! I'm about halfway through training for my first half marathon.
donttouchmymilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2013, 05:15 PM   #1405
nikkiolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by donttouchmymilk View Post
Jumped on board the get healthy train 1 year ago this month, and recently did a comparative weigh-in.
I'm 5'4". This time last year I weighed 177lb, with measurements 38.5" - 35" - 41"
Am now 147lb, with measurements of 36.5" - 30.5" - 38"

I'm incredibly proud of myself. Still more to do. I'd love to get down to 135lb, though we'll see if that works since I'm losing fat and gaining muscle. My ultimate goal is a size 6. I'm currently a 10. But I'm working on it! I'm about halfway through training for my first half marathon.
Thats fantastic! Congrats on the weight loss. Good luck with your training too.

Next cons:
Sakuracon '14
Kumoricon '14
Newcon '14
Unread 02-27-2013, 05:33 PM   #1406
donttouchmymilk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiolie View Post
So on Janurary 20th I weighed 138 lbs and my body fat % was 24.3 My waist measurement was 70 cm, stomach 87 cm and hips 99 cm. I weighed myself yesterday and I weighed 139 lbs, my body fat was at 23.4% my waist measurements was 69.5 cm, stomach was 84 cm, and hips were 97.5 cm. So I am well on my way.

I don't really care what the scale says anymore, in fact I actually kind want it to go up as long as I can still fit into the same pants, then I would be losing fat and gaining muscle. I hope that by March 20th I can be at 22% body fat.

Here is a comparison shot from January to Feb, not much of a change but there is still a little bit. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...04087736_n.jpg
This is excellent! I can definitely see a difference in the pictures. You're more toned, and there's more curve and definition in your thighs and booty. And I mean that in a good way. Congrats on your progress, especially so quickly.
And thanks for your comment on mine. It really feels good to be moving towards a healthier life. Plus being able to cosplay characters whose bodys' are accentuated, rather than hidden, is nice.
donttouchmymilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2013, 08:10 PM   #1407
nikkiolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by donttouchmymilk View Post
This is excellent! I can definitely see a difference in the pictures. You're more toned, and there's more curve and definition in your thighs and booty. And I mean that in a good way. Congrats on your progress, especially so quickly.
And thanks for your comment on mine. It really feels good to be moving towards a healthier life. Plus being able to cosplay characters whose bodys' are accentuated, rather than hidden, is nice.
Thank you. It is always great to cosplay the characters you like and not have to worry about what others think or say.

Next cons:
Sakuracon '14
Kumoricon '14
Newcon '14
Unread 03-02-2013, 03:23 PM   #1408
Bobbi
I poke spoons with baders

I started working on losing weight again last October. In 2010 I lost about 30lbs, but I gained half back in 2011-2012 while falling back into poor eating habits and not being mindful about what I was eating. As of today, I'm down 25lbs from where I was in October, so that's 40lbs lost total from where I started in 2010 (190lbs). My highest weight was around 205lbs. So err... I'm down 55lbs!

My goal is 135, so only about 15 more pounds to go! I might try to go a little lower, as I feel that 15lbs may not get the amount of body fat off my body that I'm desiring. I might adjust it to 120-125, but we'll see!
Unread 03-04-2013, 07:15 PM   #1409
CD3Heart

everyone

This is my third weigh in I only lost a pound I weigh 115 now. That military diet didn't even work ugh I ate disgusting food for three days for nothing ugh.xc Anyway at least I lost a pound.
Unread 03-05-2013, 07:26 PM   #1410
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Lol, I gained about 2 lbs since I last weighed myself a few weeks back XD Guess no more eating like crap. I like to eat though, and my friends are making it worse wanting to go to some of these places! Although I guess I'm fine if I just keep at a consistent weight...

On the other hand, I'm working out 5 times a week instead of 3 now

Youtube Page

Cosplays
Monkey D. Luffy (Film Z Battle Costume) - One Piece (2013)
Grumpy - The Dark Knight (2013)
Monkey D. Luffy (Alabasta) - One Piece (2012)
Monkey D. Luffy (2 Years Later) - One Piece (2012)
Monkey D. Luffy (Strong World) - One Piece (2011)
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote