Site was updated with new info.
AM2 ANNOUNCES THE FAN’S OFFICIAL PASSPORT TO THE MOST ANTICIPATED AND HOTTEST FREE CONVENTION IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA THIS SUMMER
Official Hotel Room Blocks Open at the Sheraton Park Anaheim and Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort with Room Nights Starting at $99.00/Night
LOS ANGELES, Calif. (January XX, 2011) –AM2 (pronounced: “A”, “M” “Squared”; July 1-3, 2011; Anaheim, CA at the Anaheim Convention Center), is proud to announce the Official AM2 Passport-an attendees official interactive, discount, keep-sake, “Fast pass” ticket to AM2 Event Programs (i.e. Concerts, Masquerade, Autograph Sessions, workshops, panels, etc.) as well as priority seating for these events (on a first come first serve basis and based upon available seating). More info to come at www.am2con.org
With prices starting at $20.00 (US), the AM2 Passport will have features including an autograph section and an area in which Passport Holders can obtain “visiting” stamps (from participating exhibitors, events, activities, panels, workshops, etc.) to win some amazing prizes. In addition, Passport holders will be able to obtain some fantastic benefits and unbelievable discounts onsite and offsite including advanced entry to the AM2 Exhibit Hall for all three (3) days, Premiere entrance/seating in all main events (first come first serve basis), 40% off of Disneyland admission on the 4th of July and up to 20% off purchases at major retailers like Best Buy and Macy’s. Also, special events for Passport holders and AM2 Guests of Honors will be created to bring the fans closer to our domestic and international attending guests.
AM2 representative Chase Wang states, “We are so excited to be bringing the AM2 Passport to our attendees and partnering up with so many Southern California partners such as Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm, Best Buy and Medieval Times to bring more fun and value to our AM2 family! There is definitely more fun and more value with AM2!”
Official AM2 Hotel Room Blocks are also available for the Sheraton Park Anaheim (starting at $149.00 US/Night) and the Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort ($99.00 US/Night). Passport purchases are not necessary to obtain the special hotel rates. Attendees can register for their hotel rooms via the site or by calling either hotel (Sheraton Park Anaheim: (866) 716-8130; Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort: (714) 750-3131) and utilize the code “AM2”.
Onsite Benefits Include:
• One hour advanced entry into the AM2 Exhibit Hall for all 3 days
• Special discounts with participating Exhibit Hall exhibitors
• 15 game tokens for the Summer Festival
• Premiere entrance/seating in all main events (first come first serve basis)
• Premiere/fast-line for autograph lines, panels and workshops
• Special entry to private parties with select GoH's
• Discount admission to the Animaid Café
Offsite Benefits Include:
• Automatic Restaurant/Show Discounts within the area including: Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament, Pirate’s Dinner Adventure, House of Blues, McCormick & Schmick’s Grille, Togo’s Eatery, Café de Sol, IHOP, JW’s Steakhouse, Tony Roma’s, Tortilla Jo’s and more
• Special Discounts with retailers including: Best Buy, Downtown Disney stores, Macy’s, The Block at Orange, The Shops at Anaheim Garden Walk, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, O’Neill and more
• Passport specific discounts at major theme-parks including: Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm, Wild Rivers Waterpark and more
A FULL list of all discounts can be found at http://www.am2con.org/registration/am2passport/benefits
Located in Anaheim, California – AM2, established in 2010, is a multi-day (3 days) 24 hour event with no general attendance/badge purchase requirement and is aspiring to be a key meeting place for fans that share a common interest in Asian music, Animation/Anime, and Comics/Manga. Nominal fees are charged for certain activities that attendees choose to participate in. AM2 will be held on July 1-3, 2011 at the Anaheim Convention Center in sunny Anaheim, California. More information can be found at www.am2con.org