Seiyuu: Mamoru Miyano
American Voice Actor: Brad Swaile
Company n staff:Production IG, Sunrise, Capcom
Manga Artist: Akira Amano (Reborn!)
darkchappy is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-21-2010, 10:17 PM   #32
LelouchYamazaki
Prince in the Mountain

I was thinking we should have some AM2(squared) get togethers in the upcoming future, we could try getting some of the organizers together and just hang out sort of like how other cons do the same at some random area....anyone down?

It be cool so everyone can learn more about the con
LelouchYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2010, 11:25 PM   #33
Freight
Rolling 20's Podcast Host

If it's on a weekend, I think I can get myself and my wife there.
Freight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2010, 05:54 AM   #34
RivetSPOOn
Der Überlöffel!

So... Like an AM^2 picnic like ALA likes to do?
Unread 11-22-2010, 11:56 PM   #35
LelouchYamazaki
Prince in the Mountain

who knows picnic, get together, event can be anything I got the idea from ALA event I attended for the Sakura Festival and liked the idea of it all, so thought why not see if AM2 thought the same.
Unread 12-13-2010, 06:43 PM   #36
LelouchYamazaki
Prince in the Mountain

If many have you seen the important anime posts, the news around Anime News Network/Sankaku Complex and a few other anime news related websites Japan has cracked down on anime which includes ecchi and anything school wise via a new bill.

Tons of Anime companies have banded together against this lame bill being passed and have opted out of Tokyo Anime Festival (one of Japans largest anime conventions that is the size of 4 times the size of Anime expo which is to spread the culture that anime has had and will have), which include Shonen Jump and many others which is close to 50%

http://img1.sankakustatic.com/wp-con...-and-after.jpg

Now while not everyone enjoys these type of mangas/anime it is still a freedom of expression, many of the previous titles will be canceled, removed from re production or sold only as 18+ if not deemed healthy for younger audiences and as for future titles they will be never created, removed from release schedule or never printed/created if they were going to be.

So While Japan is suffering from this it doesn't mean other countries can't still get these as hard as it may sound why can't something like AM2 be able to host what could be or start an american release for this stuff you know....it's a simple dream because heck I would love to see a High School of the Dead 2, if it effects Beelzebub or The World God Only knows i'll be really mad, what do you guys think?
Unread 12-13-2010, 08:41 PM   #37
sicdedman
SicLeatherFace

As much as i love Anime, Girls Bravo among Alot of other Animes. i do feel like the Bill should be passed and stop Anime's from showing girl characters that look like they are younger than they are,showing upskirt all the time,or other Suggestive Behavior. It feeds the mind of a Sick Person's Mind. even though it is ONLY Anime as people say, it still feeds the (SICK) people's Desire's. The Anime World MIGHT be in ruin if the Bill pass's but New Idea's will Emerge from the Brilliant Minds Behind Alot of the Good Anime we have Now!

You DONT need (Sex,Drugs,Profanity,Ultra Violents,Nudity) to make a Anime Funny,Good,Awesome! not saying a little violents or fighting cant be thrown in. The problem is (That's What Sells). People ALWAYS want More and when they are Given More they are STILL NOT SATISFIED. It Leads to ADDICTION.

So say what you want about my Opinion ( I Vote for Bill )
sicdedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2010, 10:25 PM   #38
LelouchYamazaki
Prince in the Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicdedman View Post
As much as i love Anime, Girls Bravo among Alot of other Animes. i do feel like the Bill should be passed and stop Anime's from showing girl characters that look like they are younger than they are,showing upskirt all the time,or other Suggestive Behavior. It feeds the mind of a Sick Person's Mind. even though it is ONLY Anime as people say, it still feeds the (SICK) people's Desire's. The Anime World MIGHT be in ruin if the Bill pass's but New Idea's will Emerge from the Brilliant Minds Behind Alot of the Good Anime we have Now!

You DONT need (Sex,Drugs,Profanity,Ultra Violents,Nudity) to make a Anime Funny,Good,Awesome! not saying a little violents or fighting cant be thrown in. The problem is (That's What Sells). People ALWAYS want More and when they are Given More they are STILL NOT SATISFIED. It Leads to ADDICTION.

So say what you want about my Opinion ( I Vote for Bill )
I don't completely agree or disagree with you, while I do believe the younger child hentai could be done with out but attacking the whole anime industry is just a slap in the face.
Talkling about the sex, drugs, profanity and violence thats like every American TV show other than the talk shows and very few other shows, Even our cartoons depict sex, foul language, drugs and so on but the difference is we have them regulated which should of been done other than banning it and not talking to the people who have put Japan on the map with anime.

Everyone has their tastes, and opinion of everything some things take it too far and some are just right either way I see this more of an opportunity for outside countries like USA and Europe to be more involved especially cons where more can get out there.
Unread 12-27-2010, 12:51 AM   #39
LelouchYamazaki
Prince in the Mountain

So who here plays any TCG games, my goal is to work with or try to run a Trading card game room with judges and hopefully enough people would be interested so maybe we can get some companies like pokemon company, Bandai, Konami, and Wizards of the Coast to donate some prizes or so.
Unread 12-27-2010, 03:53 AM   #40
darkchappy
Chocolate Robots :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelouchYamazaki View Post
So who here plays any TCG games, my goal is to work with or try to run a Trading card game room with judges and hopefully enough people would be interested so maybe we can get some companies like pokemon company, Bandai, Konami, and Wizards of the Coast to donate some prizes or so.
I play both Yu-Gi-Oh! and Magic the Gathering here and also gonna start getting into the Pokemon TCG again
darkchappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2010, 08:25 PM   #41
Maguma
Blazing Through Tommorrow

I'd love to see some cool guests of honor in the gaming industry as well as some really fun events!
Maguma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2010, 02:26 AM   #42
LelouchYamazaki
Prince in the Mountain

Agreed I heard there are some game companies are working with AM2 shouldn't be too hard seeing as Chase Wang has a history working with video game companies before starting Bam
Unread 02-04-2011, 08:23 PM   #43
LelouchYamazaki
Prince in the Mountain

It was hinted on the AM2 facebook via Chase Wang:

Hint 1:
Autobots, Roll out!

Since the con falls on the 1st of July as well as Transformers 3 releases on the 1st, wonder what we will be seeing

Last edited by LelouchYamazaki : 02-04-2011 at 11:59 PM.
Unread 02-05-2011, 10:28 AM   #44
sicdedman
SicLeatherFace

i have never been into Transformers/Robots/Gundam. just does not appeal to me/ i know know lots of other people love it which is cool! but i never had even a single thought about (hmm should i try and give it a chance)

----------------------------------

I would like for (Morning Musume) to be at AM2. with the New Line Up and (Takahashi Ai) Graduating this year It would be Good for USA Fans and for (Morning Musume). Good for Sales/Exposure at AX they were a HUGE Hit 2 years ago Products went flying off the shelves it was krayzie.

Also i would like to see (Dream Morning Musume) That would be Very Cool!
Dream Morning Musume is Nakazawa Yuko (37), Iida Kaori (29), Abe Natsumi (29), Yasuda Kei (30), Yaguchi Mari (28), Ishikawa Rika (26), Yoshizawa Hitomi (25), Ogawa Makoto (23), Fujimoto Miki (25), and Kusumi Koharu (18).
PMX 2014 *8th Year* *3rd Year Staff* -- Loscon 2014 *3rd Year Staff*
sicdedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2011, 11:46 PM   #45
LelouchYamazaki
Prince in the Mountain

New Hint from Chase Wangs Facebook:

Guess who's coming to AM2?

Hint #2: Hulk SMASH!!!

July 1-3, 2011l Anaheim Convention Center

any guesses, we got Lou Ferrigno, and Edward Norton so far XD