Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Resident Evil

Unread 11-13-2010, 09:49 PM   #1
ThisOtaku

For all you Resident Evil fans out there!

If you didn't know, [url="http://www.residentevilcg2.com/"]NOW[/URL you know ;3
ThisOtaku is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-14-2010, 10:42 PM   #2
W4RH0US3

RE: tool

Yeah i saw this preview I wonder who that dude is with the AK-47 any ideas? I think its Nicholai but thats me
W4RH0US3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2010, 12:17 AM   #3
RE Wesker

Quote:
Originally Posted by W4RH0US3 View Post
Yeah i saw this preview I wonder who that dude is with the AK-47 any ideas? I think its Nicholai but thats me
That would be awesome, but im wondering what makes you think it might be Nicholai? If it was a AK74U id give it a good chance as tha'd be pretty spetsnazish and Nicholai is a spetsnaz. Then again, who else would be pointing a AK-47 at Leon?

Last edited by RE Wesker : 11-16-2010 at 01:32 AM.
RE Wesker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2010, 05:53 PM   #4
Leadmill
Looks good in uniform...

I'd say Carlos

Current Cosplay Projects
Nights Watch Brother (Game of Thrones) - 70%
Shy Guy (Mario Warfare) - 90%
Leadmill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2010, 08:37 PM   #5
W4RH0US3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadmill View Post
I'd say Carlos
Yeah it could be Carlos, but Leadmill, I hav a question for you since you also have a legit HUNK cosplay. Uhm how did you make the VPU(voice projection unit)?
Unread 11-29-2010, 07:10 PM   #6
Lady Muramasa
The Angry Cosplayer

Could be Billy too.
Lady Muramasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2010, 01:11 PM   #7
W4RH0US3

Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Muramasa View Post
Could be Billy too.
Not very likely though
Unread 11-30-2010, 11:54 PM   #8
Lady Muramasa
The Angry Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by W4RH0US3 View Post
Not very likely though
And why would he be unlikely? He has ties to Africa, and was framed for a reason unknown probably found out what was going on with the virus in Africa. This guy wants revenge, we don't know who framed him.
Unread 12-01-2010, 12:39 AM   #9
Captain Jack
CosBlade Founder

Quote:
And why would he be unlikely? He has ties to Africa, and was framed for a reason unknown probably found out what was going on with the virus in Africa. This guy wants revenge, we don't know who framed him.
This movie takes place in Europe. What do Billy's ties to Africa have to do with anything? And who's to say he wants revenge? Maybe he wants to just live the rest of his life in peace.

Though, judging by the silhouette, I think that if it IS a returning character, it's either Billy or Carlos. Just cuz it sort of looks like he has long hair.

Official Rum Party Website:
http://www.piraterumparty.com
Captain Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2010, 02:06 AM   #10
Lady Muramasa
The Angry Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
This movie takes place in Europe. What do Billy's ties to Africa have to do with anything? And who's to say he wants revenge? Maybe he wants to just live the rest of his life in peace.

Though, judging by the silhouette, I think that if it IS a returning character, it's either Billy or Carlos. Just cuz it sort of looks like he has long hair.
I know it's in Europe it said in the trailer. Well, you know how Umbrella set up shop in Africa? We don't know if the crazed civilians that were killed by Billy's team in Africa were infected or not, he didn't really talk too much about it. So it has a lot to do with what we are talking about here on this thread. I mean let's look at it in his shoes. He had no idea who or what he was going up against in RE0, I mean, he probably did know but at that time Umbrella was powerful and no one knew what the company was doing then, so of course he would want to disappear at first. Billy was basically on his own, but since Chris, Jill, and company survived along with some citizens from the City Outbreak which some then went after Umbrella, I can see him coming back to help. I'm sure he's not some broke b*tch, he can take an airplane or boat to Europe. Who's to say he doesn't want revenge or to help uncover the truth. He was a mystery in general. I hope it is him though, why blur some one out that we don't know? I dunno.

^ There is no anger in here either lol, in case anyone was wondering. It's just real type. I'm not mean. =)

Last edited by Lady Muramasa : 12-01-2010 at 02:15 AM.
Unread 12-02-2010, 08:27 PM   #11
Captain Jack
CosBlade Founder

That still doesn't mean anything. There's no connection between this movie and Africa (based on what we've seen).

Official Rum Party Website:
http://www.piraterumparty.com
Captain Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2010, 08:39 PM   #12
Lady Muramasa
The Angry Cosplayer

Based on the trailer no of course not but. But if its billy like I said we don't know the whole story of what went on in africa which could easily lead to why he is in europe.
Unread 12-04-2010, 10:15 AM   #13
ForestSheikah
Asante sana na kwa' heri.

Quote:
Based on the trailer no of course not but. But if its billy like I said we don't know the whole story of what went on in africa which could easily lead to why he is in europe.
Well, they made Leon a Secret Service agent and had him go to Spain to find the president's daughter in RE4. In Darkside Chronicles, he was a part of SOCOM. Admittedly, that all was part of an agreement to protect Sherry, so it does tie into RE2 and RE3's epilogue. All they'd have to do is explain why Billy's in Europe, so it's not that big a stretch to say he moved there to lie low or something.
ForestSheikah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 03:03 PM   #14
Leadmill
Looks good in uniform...

I think people are reading too much into this. I say Carlos, because it looks like him and Capcom are running out of characters to recycle.

Current Cosplay Projects
Nights Watch Brother (Game of Thrones) - 70%
Shy Guy (Mario Warfare) - 90%
Leadmill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 05:10 PM   #15
Sateda

The only problem is...Capcom gave Paul Anderson permission to kill Carlos off in the movie series because they had no plans to use his character again :S. Unless they changed their minds :S.

I thought it was Chris at first for some weird reason (I know it's not, it was just a weird thought I jumped to lol).
I'm kinda hoping it's Billy. I really want to see him and Rebecca back in some form.

I just hope they don't keep us waiting with regards to further info...but they will.
Sateda is offline   Reply With Quote