Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Resident Evil

Unread 11-15-2010, 11:54 PM   #1
RE Wesker

A legitimmate Albert Wesker get up?

Hi, im new here I found this site by doing some searches for UBCS mod idea's for a game (Fallout New Vegas). I have always wanted to do some kind of cosplay, but anyway to the point of the thread . .

I wanted to dress up as Wesker for halloween some people have told me I could pull it off & I think I could but I just didn't do it, I also didn't think my hair was long enough to have it dyed (highlighted?) for Wesker. There really isn't any specific costume you haft to have for Wesker exactly I guess as long as you have your hair slicked back with some black Wesker like shades and some kind of black suit/costume. I dout id find a trenchcoat that isn't ridiculously expensive that would work if I did go with one. I am open for any suggestions or advice though?

Thanks

Last edited by RE Wesker : 11-16-2010 at 12:04 AM.
RE Wesker is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-16-2010, 09:54 AM   #2
ManiacMarshall
Hope Rides Alone

...Tucker... what the fuck are you babbling about?
Unread 11-16-2010, 01:17 PM   #3
RE Wesker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMarshall View Post
...Tucker... what the fuck are you babbling about?
Ha, I knew id be a pointless

Last edited by RE Wesker : 11-16-2010 at 08:42 PM.
Unread 11-16-2010, 08:25 PM   #4
Lady Muramasa
The Angry Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE Wesker View Post
Hi, im new here I found this site by doing some searches for UBCS mod idea's for a game (Fallout New Vegas). I have always wanted to do some kind of cosplay, but anyway to the point of the thread . .

I wanted to dress up as Wesker for halloween some people have told me I could pull it off & I think I could but I just didn't do it, I also didn't think my hair was long enough to have it dyed (highlighted?) for Wesker. There really isn't any specific costume you haft to have for Wesker exactly I guess as long as you have your hair slicked back with some black Wesker like shades and some kind of black suit/costume. I dout id find a trenchcoat that isn't ridiculously expensive that would work if I did go with one. I am open for any suggestions or advice though?

Thanks
Ohhhhhhhhhh no sir. Wesker has like 4 different costumes. There is only one that maybe you can slap together and that is the one from RE4/RE UC (The black suit version)???? Everything else requires work work work! =)
Lady Muramasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2010, 08:49 PM   #5
RE Wesker

Thanks I got it figured out, a black zip commando sweater, black pants and black shoes if all else fails would even work for me.

Last edited by RE Wesker : 11-16-2010 at 08:59 PM.
Unread 11-29-2010, 08:54 PM   #6
Captain Jack
CosBlade Founder

You might not want to refer to it as "legit" if that's the route you're taking. But yeah, Lady Muramasa is right on. The "suit" version of Wesker from RE4 and REUC is the easiest to pull off (which is why there are like a hundred guys who do it).

After that, in terms of "easy", I'd say go for the HCF costume he wears in RECV. It's basically a black flight suit with leather knee boots, and some modest tactical gear. Next down the line is his STARS uniform, which isn't incredibly hard but you have to find or make a good vest (which is where most STARS Wesker cosplayerss fall short). Then of course there's the Midnight costume from RE5, which is all kinds of a pain in the ass.

Good luck. And no matter what you do, be prepared to be called "Neo" and "Agent Smith" because people are idiots and think that the Matrix invented black clothing and shades.

Official Rum Party Website:
http://www.piraterumparty.com
Captain Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2010, 01:13 AM   #7
Lady Muramasa
The Angry Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post

Good luck. And no matter what you do, be prepared to be called "Neo" and "Agent Smith" because people are idiots and think that the Matrix invented black clothing and shades.

=-O
I know! Some one went and made a blog talking sh*t about Wesker. They said that his slicked back hair and sunglasses are a copy from The Matrix 1999 and not original. Couldn't help it, had to rip them a new one.........lol. I'm like Albert Wesker's style est. 1996 Neo or Agent Smith 1999, YOU FAIL!!!!!!!!
Unread 12-02-2010, 01:47 PM   #8
ManiacMarshall
Hope Rides Alone

So angry...
Unread 12-09-2010, 02:49 AM   #9
Lady Muramasa
The Angry Cosplayer

With this? VERY! >=(