Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 34 votes, 4.82 average.
Unread 03-28-2004, 03:18 AM   #46
DJ_Izumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero Landale
I don't suppose that's non-prescription is it?
Both are prescription. Premarine (Pregnant Mare Urine) increases risks for breast cancer by about 25% along with the potential for other complications. Androcure isn't even legal in the United States, aparently the FDA thinks a drug that can chemically castrate a human being in two months is 'Too powerful'. *giggling evily*

However, it will yeild desired the results in 1-3 years. As a bonus, while few people know this, castration will stop male pattern baldness. :P

Last edited by DJ_Izumi : 03-28-2004 at 03:21 AM.
DJ_Izumi is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-28-2004, 10:12 AM   #47
Nero Landale
overambitious slacker

I figured as much, but I'm not looking to alter anything permanently here so I think I'll just stick to padding ^^
Unread 04-12-2004, 07:22 PM   #48
Xanthe Kelsylva
Psycho Psychic

lmao, use 18th century paniers to make your hips bigger *has watched Amadeus too many times*
Xanthe Kelsylva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2004, 08:15 PM   #49
Chino-San
Pwetty Pwetty Crossplayer

Why don't you just make the outfit tight on stomach area? Not too tight but enough so that it can create a slimmer waist but a slight difference on thighs
Unread 05-09-2004, 08:51 PM   #50
YaoiTenshi

I would also recomend the Corset ^-~ Take it from a woman herself.
If you have a corset that has the top part cupping the breasts then you should stuff them ^ ^
YaoiTenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2004, 09:32 PM   #51
Kawaii Elric
Insert cool sentence here

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaoiTenshi
I would also recomend the Corset ^-~ Take it from a woman herself.
If you have a corset that has the top part cupping the breasts then you should stuff them ^ ^
That is a good idea but I must warn you that they are not very comfortable, especially if you're gonna wear it all day.
Kawaii Elric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2004, 10:31 PM   #52
dani
Boots were made 4 walking

Allow me to disagree. A well fitted, properly worn corset shouldn't be uncomfortable. I've worn mine for over 12 hours straight, and forgot I had it on after a few minutes of putting it on.

Cheers...
Unread 05-28-2004, 12:49 AM   #53
AgentExcel
I'm a guy.

I've got a bit of a tummy coming on now, I'm a 34" waist, so I don't really want to add to my hips. Would a waist trimmer thing be best for me, or a decent corset?
AgentExcel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2004, 12:55 AM   #54
DarkindDreamer

well it depends on how much of a difference you want between waist and hip, and waist trimmer maybe only take out 1 inch, maybe, it just smooths everything out and moves it up or down, and corset will actually cinch you in anywhere from an 1 to 5+ depending on the type of weight you have, you're bones, and the amount of time you wear it. i've wore corsets on and off for years so my ribs have altered just slightly so i can wear it tighter and get a smoother shape, after i've had it on for an hour i can take it in more and go from a 29ish original to a 24in waist
Unread 05-28-2004, 01:03 AM   #55
AgentExcel
I'm a guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkindDreamer
well it depends on how much of a difference you want between waist and hip, and waist trimmer maybe only take out 1 inch, maybe, it just smooths everything out and moves it up or down, and corset will actually cinch you in anywhere from an 1 to 5+ depending on the type of weight you have, you're bones, and the amount of time you wear it. i've wore corsets on and off for years so my ribs have altered just slightly so i can wear it tighter and get a smoother shape, after i've had it on for an hour i can take it in more and go from a 29ish original to a 24in waist
Wow. Well, I really need to exercise, I think I'd be a 30" waist naturally if I was at my normal slimline self. I guess I'll consider a proper corset. What size should I order?
Unread 05-28-2004, 01:08 AM   #56
DarkindDreamer

well depending on where you order it.. make sure the meaurements are of the actually piece, not the estimated size on the wearer.. if your waist is currently 34", subtract 3(so when you put it on fully laced there is a 3 inch gap between the 2 backs. then subtract however much you think you can tighten it, try putting a wide belt on around your stomach, and pull it tight and have someone measure around it... hope this makes since
Unread 05-28-2004, 01:40 AM   #57
dani
Boots were made 4 walking

corsetting and excercising don't replace each other. For best results I suggest both...

dani
Unread 05-28-2004, 03:50 AM   #58
AgentExcel
I'm a guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani
corsetting and excercising don't replace each other. For best results I suggest both...

dani
Yeah, I've got until august to lose some weight. Its just chocolate fat, not like a beer belly or anything, because I don't drink I'll do both.
Unread 05-28-2004, 05:27 AM   #59
Karisu-sama
Cosplay.Mom: "Play nice!"
Board Moderator

Eeee. *I* don't even want a 24" waist. It's 26", and I have 36" hips which I don't need to look any larger. o.O
Karisu-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2004, 02:15 AM   #60
AgentExcel
I'm a guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karisu-sama
Eeee. *I* don't even want a 24" waist. It's 26", and I have 36" hips which I don't need to look any larger. o.O
I uploaded a pic of my legs from my pitiful Amawa Hibiki outfit to my gallery! Do they look okay?