Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Persona

Unread 11-30-2010, 01:22 PM   #1
Vally
~Avid Dreamer~

Lucia - Persona 3

I'm not ENTIRELY sure if I have this in the right forum but I hope it is. If not, I DO know it could also be put in the video game/persona section. xD;

I've had the idea for Lucia for a while now. I have most of the materials figured out but I would like a second opinion on it all.

For the material of her corset and dress (seen in attachment 1 and 3), I was thinking of using Iris colored Casa Satin and using Primrose Casa Satin for the ruffles. I'm still contemplating this. I wanted to give it an elegant dressy look but I wouldn't really know what type of fabric to use for it. Any suggestions?

As for the black skin, I wouldn't know what to use for it. I was thinking of painting my skin black and leaving a small bit unpainted where the corset thing goes but then that would be too much time and possibly money. Any suggestions?

I also don't know how to go about her earth dress thing. I was contemplating doing like plastic boning (used for corset making) but now it doesn't seem like a good idea. I had an inkling on how to do the colors. I was going to follow this tutorial and use craft cellophane. And for the big emblems that seem to keep her dress up, I was going to carve them out of craft foam and make a hole for heavy duty snaps. That way it keeps the dress up to the earth ball thing and no one would be able to see it! I just don't know what I had use as a frame for it all. Should I use vinly? I could really use the help with this one in particular.

Thank you everyone for your help!

Sorry for the bad quality of some of the reference pictures. This is a reference image of Lucia from behind.
Attached Images
File Type: png Lucia.png (76.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Fuuka_in_Lucia_by_tsubibo.jpg (20.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: png 6aef012120084f26df9d15e33f93b10b.png (24.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 02e2e2c738b00270ef0f30338bb7250b_we.jpg (35.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 2407655593_ba67687e53.jpg (112.0 KB, 0 views)
Vally is offline   Reply With Quote