Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > EGL

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-07-2010, 09:57 PM   #31
Eleksin
Eleksin

You should try Taobao Spree. I've heard some really good reviews of it and it seems easy enough to use. I'm sure if you were, they would be more than willing to answer your questions.
Eleksin is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-08-2010, 01:55 PM   #32
uruha-fan-girl
Uruki~

Okay thanks^ ^
uruha-fan-girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2010, 09:21 PM   #33
sugartigar
The Procrastinator

Yeah, thanks Eleskin. I'll check out Taobao spree.
sugartigar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2010, 09:31 PM   #34
Kunoichi Neko
The World is Mine! =^w^=

A little off topic but Uruha, I am so grateful for you arguments break out a lot here. Having someone like you around to keep the peace is great. If you get in to loli then you should definitely stick around here to help keep the peace. You're great at it.

So I will get back on topic and be helpful. In my town we have all these retro funky thrift store all over the place. If you go into one of those you can almost always find some sort of Loli thing. I got this really cute blue plaid skirt with high quality lace for around $13. It was also wide enough to fit a petti underneath. (which seems like no one had mentioned. Petticoats are necessary)

Future cons: Akicon 2011
Sakuracon 2012
My Lovely Lolita Blog A Cursed Doll
Kunoichi Neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2010, 01:39 AM   #35
uruha-fan-girl
Uruki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi Neko View Post
A little off topic but Uruha, I am so grateful for you arguments break out a lot here. Having someone like you around to keep the peace is great. If you get in to loli then you should definitely stick around here to help keep the peace. You're great at it.)
Really? Thanks..for I don't like violent/hurtfull/mean things so thats why I try to keep the peace...I used to have to keep the peace with one of my..(no longer) friend..Bt I'm glad I could help! I do wanna get into lolita...just have to find me a style that would suit, you know...Do you have any suggestions? Any would be good, thanks^ ^

Have you been into lolita for long?

uruha-fan-girl
Unread 12-14-2010, 11:45 PM   #36
Kunoichi Neko
The World is Mine! =^w^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by uruha-fan-girl View Post
Really? Thanks..for I don't like violent/hurtfull/mean things so thats why I try to keep the peace...I used to have to keep the peace with one of my..(no longer) friend..Bt I'm glad I could help! I do wanna get into lolita...just have to find me a style that would suit, you know...Do you have any suggestions? Any would be good, thanks^ ^

Have you been into lolita for long?

uruha-fan-girl
You're completely welcome. It really was relieving to see someone stop another thread from possibly becoming locked.

I have been a Lolita since about the end of last may. So not too long, but a good amount of time. When I first got into I did SO much research. I read everything on Lolitafashion.org, Meiki's blog, her quick lolita handbook, pages upon pages on the EGL live journal, and up to about page thirty on the "Is this lolita" thread. xD It was SO worth it though.

So about styles. If you want something more mature there is Classic Lolita, Gothic Lolita, and Aristocrat (which isn't technically Lolita but similar) if you want something more Avant Garde you could try Punk Lolita, Guro Lolita, or Wa-lolita. However these styles are hard to pull off. So I would recommend waiting until you know the fashion by heart. If you want to try it earlier, asking for help here would be a good idea. (I love Goru Lolita BTW. I think it is because of my obsessions with Horror anime xD)

There is also a great article on finding your style on lolita fashion. org http://www.lolitafashion.org/style.php

Hope that helped!!!

Future cons: Akicon 2011
Sakuracon 2012
My Lovely Lolita Blog A Cursed Doll

Last edited by Kunoichi Neko : 12-14-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Kunoichi Neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2010, 03:38 AM   #37
uruha-fan-girl
Uruki~

Woah I have gotten so much information one this thread...*information overload!* there is just so much stuff!, its quite over whelming, when you think about it! Ha ha I'm trying to figure out where to start, heh heh;3