Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

View Poll Results: What Day Should each group appear on? Choose One Day for Each Group!
Naruto (Friday) 1 4.17%
Black Butler (Friday) 2 8.33%
Yugioh (Friday) 2 8.33%
Naruto (Saturday) 1 4.17%
Black Butler (Saturday) 2 8.33%
Yugioh (Saturday) 0 0%
Naruto (Sunday) 2 8.33%
Black Butler (Saturday) 2 8.33%
Yugioh (Sunday) 0 0%
I'm okay with whatever!/I am buying a 3 day pass! 12 50.00%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-18-2012, 03:12 PM   #496
Akune-chan

Grah Rah

Unread 09-19-2012, 03:00 PM   #497
Hopeful Angel

Hey Akune ^ w ^ How've ya been? I know its been awhile but have been pretty busy lately..not to mention moving out too -_-'' Did check your previous posts and I have to agree..they totally minimized NYAF this year to a point where its barely there now D8 And that's just not fair >.< I mean, its the only convention that has anything anime-related here in the city itself o n o'' They seriously need to work on that, otherwise..it'll be awkward city next month ; w ;
Hopeful Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2012, 09:13 PM   #498
Akune-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful Angel View Post
Hey Akune ^ w ^ How've ya been? I know its been awhile but have been pretty busy lately..not to mention moving out too -_-'' Did check your previous posts and I have to agree..they totally minimized NYAF this year to a point where its barely there now D8 And that's just not fair >.< I mean, its the only convention that has anything anime-related here in the city itself o n o'' They seriously need to work on that, otherwise..it'll be awkward city next month ; w ;
I have been okay. Been working hard in school with stuff. @_@ Specially with cosplays~! Yeah I usually check my previous posts rather frequently. Sorry if I missed your response D: They minimized NYAF so much that I am worried for being out of place this year. :/ You are right. Its unfair, and unjust, but apparently a group of cosplayers are trying to make a convention called Liberty Con for the NYC area.

I am sure that there are going to be other anime fans there. After all, why should a name keep people from coming together? But yeah you never know. How have you been? How is moving out going for you?
Unread 09-20-2012, 11:42 AM   #499
Hopeful Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akune-chan View Post
I have been okay. Been working hard in school with stuff. @_@ Specially with cosplays~! Yeah I usually check my previous posts rather frequently. Sorry if I missed your response D: They minimized NYAF so much that I am worried for being out of place this year. :/ You are right. Its unfair, and unjust, but apparently a group of cosplayers are trying to make a convention called Liberty Con for the NYC area.

I am sure that there are going to be other anime fans there. After all, why should a name keep people from coming together? But yeah you never know. How have you been? How is moving out going for you?
Aww that's good to hear. =) And I see o n o *Pats back* Just keep hanging in there, you'll be fine, I'm sure of it! And yaaaaaaaay! How are your cosplays coming along? ^_^ And its alright! I understand you're busy too ^.^'' No worries! And I second you on that one D8 I'd hate if we have to go there and feel awkward and out of place like that ; w ; and wait, really??? ; u ;! That's great! > w <

And yeah, that is true ^.^'' You're absolutely right =) *Nods then grins* Otherwise, I've been doing okay, just happy that summer is FINALLY dwindling down and the heat is going away ; u ; my allergies have been acting up soo bad..I had to go to the hospital for it u n u I'm doing okay though now. As for moving..it might just cut it real close to NYCC D8 I just hope that I can attend it after all regardless so that we can hang out. *Frowns*
Hopeful Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2012, 01:14 PM   #500
Akune-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful Angel View Post
Aww that's good to hear. =) And I see o n o *Pats back* Just keep hanging in there, you'll be fine, I'm sure of it! And yaaaaaaaay! How are your cosplays coming along? ^_^ And its alright! I understand you're busy too ^.^'' No worries! And I second you on that one D8 I'd hate if we have to go there and feel awkward and out of place like that ; w ; and wait, really??? ; u ;! That's great! > w <

And yeah, that is true ^.^'' You're absolutely right =) *Nods then grins* Otherwise, I've been doing okay, just happy that summer is FINALLY dwindling down and the heat is going away ; u ; my allergies have been acting up soo bad..I had to go to the hospital for it u n u I'm doing okay though now. As for moving..it might just cut it real close to NYCC D8 I just hope that I can attend it after all regardless so that we can hang out. *Frowns*
I shall, I shall! I just ordered my Yami Marik and Orochiamru wigs from Arda-Wigs yesterday and I am so psyched that it seems that everything seems to be coming along fairly well. My cosplays are currently not done. They are just sitting there all like :'D Finish me, o Master of Disguises! But then, I'm like "noooooo, school first!" Yeah I am so happy that the weather seems to be dying down and cooling off. I might be able to wear a turtleneck without dying of dehydration. @_@

Hope to see you at the Con! It will be awesome!
Unread 09-22-2012, 11:13 PM   #501
songsilence
Chasing Kyuubi and Nel

Tis a sad day. My Minato and Kyuubi decided to back out of the convention entirely.
Sorries if I got your hopes up. I will be able to bring Baby Naruto, though. ^_^
songsilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2012, 01:29 PM   #502
Akune-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsilence View Post
Tis a sad day. My Minato and Kyuubi decided to back out of the convention entirely.
Sorries if I got your hopes up. I will be able to bring Baby Naruto, though. ^_^
OMG CAN I HOLD HIM?! -shot for creepiness-

That is going to be adorable xD; Baby Naruto and Kushina <3 =] Its okay that they backed out. At least they didn't do it at the last minute~

If only we could get a baby Sasuke xD;
Unread 09-23-2012, 01:31 PM   #503
Akune-chan

BABEH NARUTOOOOOOOOO ; w ;

WE NEED JIRAIYA LIKE NOW
Unread 09-25-2012, 12:09 PM   #504
Akune-chan

Beh~
Unread 09-26-2012, 10:33 AM   #505
Akune-chan

; w ; You would think that since NYCC is about 2 weeks away, more people would show interest. ; 3 ;
Unread 09-27-2012, 10:17 PM   #506
Akune-chan

I Found Jiraiya And Minato
Unread 09-28-2012, 08:45 PM   #507
songsilence
Chasing Kyuubi and Nel

Lol. Yes, I'm sure the baby will love being passed around. ^_^

And yay!! I'm glad you found those two! I would've felt lonely without a Minato.

Kushina (Naruto): DONE!
Orihime (Bleach): DONE!
Aqua (Kingdom Hearts): WTF did I do?? Repairs needed!
Bo (Skip Beat): Planning!
songsilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2012, 04:20 PM   #508
Akune-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsilence View Post
Lol. Yes, I'm sure the baby will love being passed around. ^_^

And yay!! I'm glad you found those two! I would've felt lonely without a Minato.
Awesome! : D
I hope I just don't scare the kid.

So far the teams that are done.
Team 7 (Just need Sakura)
Team Sannin

Everyone else is just all over the place
Unread 10-02-2012, 06:23 AM   #509
Jabberwack
Epic Zombie of Epicness

Okay, so I think I've decided that there is no way I can get my Soma cosplay done by NYCC, so I apoligize about my late notice, so I think I'm going to have to back out of this. Sorry!

Cosplays: Brock (Pokemon) 95%, L (Death Note) 100%, Kurapica (Hunter X Hunter) 100%, Bikky (FAKE) 40%, Count D (Pet Shop Of Horrors) 70% Dave Strider (Homestuck) 95%
New York Comic Con 2012:
Friday: Sober! Gamzee Makara (Homestuck) 80%
Saturday: Mituna Captor (Homestuck) 80%
Sunday: Mituna Captor (Homestuck) 80%
Jabberwack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2012, 07:36 AM   #510
Akune-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwack View Post
Okay, so I think I've decided that there is no way I can get my Soma cosplay done by NYCC, so I apoligize about my late notice, so I think I'm going to have to back out of this. Sorry!

Aw thats alright.
Thanks for showing interest!