I know about circle lenses but oranges taste better 44 51.16%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Unread 12-25-2010, 02:22 AM   #16
CosplayCinema
Big is Beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailortintin View Post
Hey Proud, You never answered me!~ Will you make my Christmas wish come true? :3
He is probably to stubborn to listen to anything that anyone says so if anything it wont stop till the IP address is fully banned....
Stocking (Anarchy)
Raichu (Human form for a skit)
Lady Rainicorn (Human Form)

Unread 12-25-2010, 02:28 AM   #17
DaemonForce
Unhealed

Ah, I almost missed another gem. Merry Kitschmas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudAsianKid2 View Post
1. Do you know about circle lenses?
No. I'm desensitized to obnoxious web design and I don't click on ads.
Quote:
2. Do you wore it in Cosplay or if you haven't then are you planning to buy and wear it?
Maybe. I don't really see the point but I might try them just to say I did.
Quote:
3. Do you think it will look good on western eyes?
Haha. What's wrong? Can't tell where your pupil ends and the iris begins? We don't have that problem. I doubt they will look bad though.
Quote:
4. Do you think it is safe for western eyes? Because of the fact that there is still no western countries health department/similar who give approval for it including in ameirca [ FDA ].
If it's safe for one race, it's more than likely going to be safe enough for another. Regarding various cultural practices on cleanliness, image ideals and beliefs, you may see a problem everywhere else. Western countries are usually full of people that try to get things right or die trying. Eye appearance is rarely a problem. The trouble with body image is the rest of the body.
Quote:
I'm still curious, but atleast I'm glad that it become more and more popular in Asia which will be good for us Asians.
What makes it a good thing?
Aki'11 - 1%
Yaoi'11 - 1%

Dance
Cantarella - 25%
Hare Hare Yukai (Non-Lead) - 35%
Unread 12-25-2010, 02:31 AM   #18
CosplayCinema
Big is Beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonForce View Post

Haha. What's wrong? Can't tell where your pupil ends and the iris begins? We don't have that problem. I doubt they will look bad though.

If it's safe for one race, it's more than likely going to be safe enough for another. Regarding various cultural practices on cleanliness, image ideals and beliefs, you may see a problem everywhere else. Western countries are usually full of people that try to get things right or die trying. Eye appearance is rarely a problem. The trouble with body image is the rest of the body.

OHHHH BURN ASIAN PUNK!!!
Stocking (Anarchy)
Raichu (Human form for a skit)
Lady Rainicorn (Human Form)
Unread 12-25-2010, 02:33 AM   #19
Cadmium Polyphony
Hiro Protagonist

Quote:
My new favorite phrase is there is no racism in speaking the troof.
Word.

I hate cute.

Podcast Channel
Unread 12-25-2010, 02:33 AM   #20
ProudAsianKid2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonForce View Post

If it's safe for one race, it's more than likely going to be safe enough for another. Regarding various cultural practices on cleanliness, image ideals and beliefs, you may see a problem everywhere else. Western countries are usually full of people that try to get things right or die trying.

Because it obviously enhance Asians standard of beauty which make Asians look more cuter or look more doll-like.

Anway, I have seen some comments about circles lenses from westerners who comment on other westerners who said it not look good on western eyes, it make western eyes look posessed or other similar comment like tha.
Unread 12-25-2010, 02:35 AM   #21
Cadmium Polyphony
Hiro Protagonist

Quote:
Because it obviously enhance Asians standard of beauty which make Asians look more cuter or look more doll-like.
You mean more fake?

That's a racist thing to say. And totally untrue.

Ever been to LA? With all the cosmetic surgery I've seen, you'd wonder if androids suddenly acquired sentience.

But that would be awesome.

I hate cute.

Podcast Channel
Unread 12-25-2010, 02:40 AM   #22
Volnixshin
Tesla Powered

ProudAsian, we all bleed the same, I bet you would gush all over the floor like the fountains of blood in the spartan battlefields. Your eyes popping as the shear agony rippled through your body like a lightning bolt.

That gets me excited. Like.... I WANT something now. Come on Meg, tell me I'm mentally unstable in your horrible, horrible grammar and engrish, we all know you want to. I dance on your threads like a ballerina, spew more toxic crap at them then a 1800's hat factory. Bring it you little bitch.

I just got stabbed my my now ex best friend. Stabbed me in the leg, so if you think YOU can bring me down, you're one mistaken mother fucker.

Little bitch. I ate your mom for breakfast and had seconds. with sliced oranges.

Czech jvorxelf, bephor yue rek jvorxelf
Unread 12-25-2010, 02:43 AM   #23
ProudAsianKid2
Banned

Crystalike said she know about it and love wearing it, and yea after seeing her Cosplay she indeed wore it and it make her already good Cosplay go into the level of awesome.

She just need more "facial expression" to make it into super awesome, she should read this to know what other aspects of her Cosplay that need to be enhanced.

Edit :
I just remember seeing one of her Cosplay picture featured in a Cosplay video made by a Japanese in nico-nico.

Last edited by ProudAsianKid2 : 12-25-2010 at 02:46 AM.
Unread 12-25-2010, 02:47 AM   #24
Volnixshin
Tesla Powered

Come on, don't hold back you little cyber punk. Why so afraid?

Little Indonesia mad because he was left out of Hetalia?

Unread 12-25-2010, 02:51 AM   #25
sailortintin
Xenofreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volnixshin View Post
Come on, don't hold back you little cyber punk. Why so afraid?

Little Indonesia mad because he was left out of Hetalia?
That's low~ It not Meg's fault that the creator saw him as a 30 something troll who has nothing better to do but troll cosplayers and such, has no place in Hetalia.

Dragoon Miranda remake (Legend of Dragoon): 20%
Princess Agitha (Zelda): 10%
Princess Eclair (La Pucelle): 50%
Unread 12-25-2010, 02:53 AM   #26
Volnixshin
Tesla Powered

So for my next birthday I get to travel to any country I choose. I have been wanting to go back home to Ireland, but you know, I think I want to go to Indonesia and visit a friend

Unread 12-25-2010, 03:01 AM   #27
DaemonForce
Unhealed

Quote:
The standard of beauty you have is screwed. For what part of the world are you trying to look good? Yours or the rest of the world?

All of my Japanese friends on Skype are beautiful. Especially the guys. Masculinity should never have any part of fitting a doll-like appearance. It's not NATURAL! If anything, the girls can doll themselves up all they want but as long as they continue treating themselves like crap, who ****ing cares? -_-'
Quote:
Anway, I have seen some comments about circles lenses from westerners who comment on other westerners who said it not look good on western eyes, it make western eyes look posessed or other similar comment like tha.
If that's the case I'll grab a pair for my Sebastian cosplay. As a guy I'm naturally alluring to most girls but I want to take my psychological battery a bit further by enhancing the appearance of my crappy multi-tone irides into a very creepy blood red. <3
Quote:
I just got stabbed my my now ex best friend. Stabbed me in the leg
Goondolences mate.
Aki'11 - 1%
Yaoi'11 - 1%

Dance
Cantarella - 25%
Hare Hare Yukai (Non-Lead) - 35%
Unread 12-25-2010, 03:01 AM   #28
ProudAsianKid2
Banned

I think 1 of the cospammers are mad because I don't reply his/her spam.

I don't see how this topic are too hard for him/her to face when I just asking about circles lenses and not about how he/she feel with the fact that Japanese don't like western cosplayers. Like many peoples said, "haters are gonna hate", too bad that he/she hate the wrong person because I have nothing to do with Japanese who don't like western cosplayers.
Unread 12-25-2010, 03:06 AM   #29
Volnixshin
Tesla Powered

You know, I GOTTA know Indochina, I wear a mask, but I admit that it is me behind them, why are you afraid to show us your face? Come on, If I'M a spammer, so are you, but at least I can admit it. You just want to call me "that poster".

I'm not even a Western cosplayer, I'm from Ireland you squib, we eat terrorism for lunch, and drink their dreams through a curly straw.

If you're so asian, respond to my question, otherwise, I'll just send naked pictures of COBRA to your inbox until you cry

Unread 12-25-2010, 03:09 AM   #30
sailortintin
Xenofreak

Quote:
You know, I GOTTA know Indochina, I wear a mask, but I admit that it is me behind them, why are you afraid to show us your face? Come on, If I'M a spammer, so are you, but at least I can admit it. You just want to call me "that poster".

I'm not even a Western cosplayer, I'm from Ireland you squib, we eat terrorism for lunch, and drink their dreams through a curly straw.

If you're so asian, respond to my question, otherwise, I'll just send naked pictures of COBRA to your inbox until you cry
Now, it's getting good~

Dragoon Miranda remake (Legend of Dragoon): 20%
Princess Agitha (Zelda): 10%
Princess Eclair (La Pucelle): 50%
Closed Thread