I know about circle lenses but oranges taste better 44 51.16%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Unread 12-25-2010, 08:52 PM   #61
J.Kazama
Power is everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucer007 View Post
That is part of the reason your statements and claims are racist. They are not based on fact. As you said, it is important to you that Westerners are not respected or hated. You definately have an agenda for this to be true, rather than it being true.

It seems you stand alone in these racist views of yours. Otherwise, I invite Otaku from Japan and other none-western countries to support you PAK2. I will be surprised if there are any takers on that.

Most people are respecting of each other. Once in a while we will have a rotten apple like you to deal with.
And this is how someone wins at life.

Unread 12-25-2010, 09:33 PM   #62
Yui
morally ambiguous
All-Seeing Eye

Man, I *wish* there were contacts that made eyes look smaller and less noticeable. I have absolutely "gorgeous" huge bright blue eyes that make me look like half my freekin actual age and make my otherwise sharp long features look so cute and childlike.

I HATE it.
I have to wear my hair in my face or sunglasses or a hat *all* the time so I stop getting random compliments constantly from strangers. Since I'm super-light-sensitive, I am especially inconvenienced. It is *painful* and limiting to have naturally huge eyes.

I guess this genetic curse would be a slight benefit if I had any interest whatsoever in ever cosplaying a chick &/or a character from an anime - but I don't. My cosplays are all from other sources like realistic video games, Amano ilustrations, j-rock guys, and so on…in which case, absurdly gorgeous cute bright eyes are a HUGE detriment to the look I'm going for.

...My, sorry for the tangent of my own personal afflictions to the contrary. More on-topic, I also would like to note that I had an orange today - and I have to report that it was particularly unexceptional and rather tasteless, quite like some other items already brought up.
Unread 12-25-2010, 09:42 PM   #63
DaemonForce
Unhealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui View Post
*whine whine whine*
You are lovable. :3
Quote:
I also would like to note that I had an orange today - and I have to report that it was particularly unexceptional and rather tasteless, quite like some other items already brought up.
Ah that's a shame. I usually go for the California blood oranges. So far they don't disappoint me and they make for an excellent juice.
Aki'11 - 1%
Yaoi'11 - 1%

Dance
Cantarella - 25%
Hare Hare Yukai (Non-Lead) - 35%
Unread 12-25-2010, 10:07 PM   #64
Volnixshin
Tesla Powered

Quote:
Man, I *wish* there were contacts that made eyes look smaller and less noticeable. I have absolutely "gorgeous" huge bright blue eyes that make me look like half my freekin actual age and make my otherwise sharp long features look so cute and childlike.

I HATE it.
I have to wear my hair in my face or sunglasses or a hat *all* the time so I stop getting random compliments constantly from strangers. Since I'm super-light-sensitive, I am especially inconvenienced. It is *painful* and limiting to have naturally huge eyes.

I guess this genetic curse would be a slight benefit if I had any interest whatsoever in ever cosplaying a chick &/or a character from an anime - but I don't. My cosplays are all from other sources like realistic video games, Amano ilustrations, j-rock guys, and so on…in which case, absurdly gorgeous cute bright eyes are a HUGE detriment to the look I'm going for.

...My, sorry for the tangent of my own personal afflictions to the contrary. More on-topic, I also would like to note that I had an orange today - and I have to report that it was particularly unexceptional and rather tasteless, quite like some other items already brought up.
From the look of your avatar, the Eye of Sauron pales in comparison. You want Brock's eyes don't you?

Czech jvorxelf, bephor yue rek jvorxelf
Unread 12-25-2010, 10:07 PM   #65
Crystalike
:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudAsianKid2 View Post
Crystalike said she know about it and love wearing it, and yea after seeing her Cosplay she indeed wore it and it make her already good Cosplay go into the level of awesome.

She just need more "facial expression" to make it into super awesome, she should read this to know what other aspects of her Cosplay that need to be enhanced.

Edit :
I just remember seeing one of her Cosplay picture featured in a Cosplay video made by a Japanese in nico-nico.
Aw, more facial expressions? It's silly to say that, since some of the characters I cosplay don't have much expressions, like C.C. from Code Geass, hahaha.

I responded to the poll because I find your thoughts and opinions on Asians being the only people who should cosplay very offensive and horribly racist. :/ I have seen many beautiful cosplays done by people of Spanish, French, German, Ukrainian, Russian, Italian, and other descent, and honestly, it's horribly elitist to claim ONLY ASIANS RAWR can cosplay when there are tons of examples that prove you wrong. Your "cosplay" of Sasuke made me laugh and facepalm at the extremely low quality of it...

As for circle lenses....some people just don't know how to use makeup to balance the largeness of the lenses, so it's impossible to say that only Asians should wear the lenses. :P
Unread 12-25-2010, 10:16 PM   #66
Kildread
I can fix it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volnixshin View Post
From the look of your avatar, the Eye of Sauron pales in comparison. You want Brock's eyes don't you?
Seems I was beaten to make a remark about her forum avatar
Unread 12-25-2010, 10:20 PM   #67
Clyde_2.0
Wakka Wakka Wakka...

Wow... I somehow missed this thread. Meg's not banned yet? This must be a new record or something. We should celebrate! I can make cookies!

On the actual topic, I have a pair of green circle lenses and adore the way they look on my on-the-larger-side-of-average-obviously-western eyes. Here's a pic. I wouldn't use them when crossplaying but they work well for girly characters and Square Enix peeps.
Unread 12-25-2010, 10:23 PM   #68
navigated
Derp.

Don't worry guys, I prepared something in the event of another Meg thread:

LETS PLAY BINGO!

Unread 12-25-2010, 10:32 PM   #69
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

^That just made the rest of my year. XD XD XD
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Help me get rid of my parasprite swarm! --> http://tinyurl.com/brcp53c
Unread 12-25-2010, 10:34 PM   #70
Ion
Lyrical gangster

Very epic indeed! Navigated, you should come up with a new and funny name for your game, what with there being 4 rows and not 5 for calling "bingo". "Meg-o" just sounds lame but that's all that I can come up with at the moment lol.

CURRENT PROJECTS
Astrid - How to Train Your Dragon 2 | Elsa - Frozen (coronation gown) | Tiki - Dragon's Crown | Toothiana - Rise of the Guardians | Legolas - Lord of the Rings | Baroness - G.I. Joe
Unread 12-25-2010, 10:38 PM   #71
navigated
Derp.

I think Meg-o is a perfectly acceptable name! I was calling it Racist Bingo while I was making it, and I just don't think it has the same ring to it. Not nearly as catchy, and perhaps a bit too frank about the nature of things.

But I digress. Whoever fills out their card first gets oranges!

Unread 12-25-2010, 10:43 PM   #72
J.Kazama
Power is everything

Navigated also wins at life! xDD That chart was epic!
Unread 12-25-2010, 11:16 PM   #73
stardust760

meg-o ftw! navigated you-are-awesome!^^
Unread 12-26-2010, 12:04 AM   #74
sailortintin
Xenofreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by navigated View Post
Don't worry guys, I prepared something in the event of another Meg thread:

LETS PLAY BINGO!
I love how Oranges is the free space~

Dragoon Miranda remake (Legend of Dragoon): 20%
Princess Agitha (Zelda): 10%
M.O.M.O (Xenosaga EP II): 10%
Princess Eclair (La Pucelle): 40%
Unread 12-26-2010, 12:06 AM   #75
Eau de Decus
Her Second Self

I'd love to play some racist bingo. You should pitch that to Hasboro. That smells like the next big family board game. Dare I say, bigger than monopoly even?
Closed Thread