I don't know about circle lenses 1 1.16%
I know about circle lenses but oranges taste better 44 51.16%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Unread 01-08-2011, 04:13 AM   #1111
stardust760

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudAsianKid14 View Post
I said you as anyone who read it, not just the person I replied it too.

I will be out of here for now, maybe the person who send me the PM will reply the result of his/her research tomorrow or probably not at all.

Anyway talking about food, cloth and almost all other civilized human stuff that still used today are started by us Asians. Also we Asians make our own computer, mouse-pad, soft drink, cars, animation, etc with deferent brand, qualit and design or simply put original.
yes but they are just copies of the original inventions

Unread 01-08-2011, 04:16 AM   #1112
CosplayCinema
Big is Beautiful

Quote:
You mean the first race who discover how to make cloth are Asians while other race still naked inside their stone cave so it is thanks to us Asians that all humans can enjoy the great benefit of clothing, such as :
- Hiding your not supposed to reveal body parts.
- Shading you from the sun light in daylight while making you warm in midnight.
- Can make you look more cuter, beautiful, sexy, ect depend on what clothing style you wore.
- Ec
To this day.
Speaking from my own personal thoughts, no one first invented clothing really, it was more or less just everyone's realization that you can skin an animal and use it's skin to protect you from the elements. Do you really think asians just popped out wearing a business suit or hooker clothes? No, and the shade from the sun was provided by caves, trees, tall grass and such before as well as using the skins as animals to pitch tents. And clothing style? Honestly the top fashionistas in my book are the French, everyone creates their own styles, its not like we watch asians and try to copy. My own personal wardrobe is more americanized with Plaid shirts, skinny jeans with holes in them, vans shoes and studded belts with a knit beanie.

Quote:
Anyway talking about food, cloth and almost other civilized human stuff that still used today are started by us Asians. Also we Asins make our own computer, mouse-pad, soft drink, cars, animation, etc with deferent brand, qualit and design or simply put original.
So even you admit that everyone has created there own brands thus proving my point :3 and now to correct your spelling X3. Clothes* were* Asians* made* mouse-pads* different* quality*

"Anyway speaking of food, clothes and almost all other civilized things were combinations of other inventions from around the world. Asians used these inventions as a base for creating they're own brands of computers, mouse-pads, soft drinks, Vehicals, cartoons/animation and such. They in term created they're own brands with different and unique qualities" <--these here seems to be more accurate and proper in my books 0___0

oh noes the scary logic has arrived run Meg run!

(no i'm not taking him seriously cause i know he will just whine and try to show up even more with stuff that he thinks is correct i am trying to entertain my self and keep myself awake long enough so that when the sun comes out i can go for my morning jog.)
Stocking (Anarchy)
Raichu (Human form for a skit)
Lady Rainicorn (Human Form)
Unread 01-08-2011, 04:16 AM   #1113
CosplayCinema
Big is Beautiful

oh my....a textwall XD It's beautiful~
Stocking (Anarchy)
Unread 01-08-2011, 04:17 AM   #1114
Fabulousity
Only a little bit crazy

Quote:
Anyway talking about food, cloth and almost all other civilized human stuff that still used today are started by us Asians. Also we Asians make our own computer, soft drink, cars, animation, etc with different brand, quality.
Yeah, the Chinese use lead paint for children's toys, put out toxic dairy products, and the breaks on Japanese cars don't work. You really want to be bragging about that?
------------------
Gryffindor and proud!!!
------------------
Unread 01-08-2011, 04:24 AM   #1115
stardust760

Quote:
Anyway talking about food, cloth and almost all other civilized human stuff that still used today are started by us Asians.
food was invented by god so shut the front door lol
Unread 01-08-2011, 04:26 AM   #1116
Fabulousity
Only a little bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardust760 View Post
food was invented by god so shut the front door lol
Now he's probably going to argue that God is asian >.>;
------------------
Gryffindor and proud!!!
------------------
Unread 01-08-2011, 04:28 AM   #1117
CosplayCinema
Big is Beautiful

Did you know the contact lens design was first thought up by Leonard da vinci? and created by i believe a german inventor?
Stocking (Anarchy)
Unread 01-08-2011, 04:34 AM   #1118
stardust760

he cant be asian because then you would be saying god is human and human is mortal so their, he is not asian so dont even try it
Unread 01-08-2011, 05:13 AM   #1119
Fabulousity
Only a little bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardust760 View Post
he cant be asian because then you would be saying god is human and human is mortal so their, he is not asian so dont even try it
I know that, but everything he says is so ludicrous-- "Asians created food", "Asians invented clothing", "Asians were the first to come up with every modern convenience we use today", so it seems like he would try to argue something even more absurd such as God being Asian.
------------------
Gryffindor and proud!!!
------------------
Unread 01-08-2011, 06:17 AM   #1120
StrawberrySiren
Five Feet of POWAH!

I love how Meg is just taking Caucasian stereotypes from everywhere. So you're all Nazis with long noses and square jaws. Does that make everyone German and Slavic? With a possible Italian in the mix? All my Italian friends have incredible jaw to be jealous of. You better watch out. Pretty soon you're all going to be gingers.

To sum up my thoughts on what has transpired while I was sleeping, here are some bulletpoints:
-Tits. I love tits. And my boyfriend with the loooong nose still loves me.
-I'm more manly than my other friends, except for most of the ones who are, in fact, men. I may have a round face but I have muscle (and pudge but my calf muscles are insane and my arm muscles are getting there). I also have a deep voice. I can sing in first tenor (the highest "man voice"), alto, and second soprano. Most of my friends who are girls (mind you, I was one of two full Asians in my graduating class in an all girl school.) sing soprano.
-Have you ever listened to jpop and thought how incredibly high the voice is? And then you listen to things like "Shiki No Uta" from Samurai Champloo and "Real Folk Blues" from Cowboy Bebop and they have amazing voices. Both songs are in lower octaves and sound beautiful.

-Hey Meg, did you know that the oldest bones belonging to a human ancestor was the Nakalipithecus which lived 10 million years ago in Kenya? And that the most famous bones of a human ancestor was the skeleton of an Australopithecus named Lucy that lived around 3.2 million years ago and was found in Ethiopia? Both these specimens, if you haven't noticed, come from Africa.

You see, it doesn't matter whether you Asian or Caucasion, or even Latino for that matter. We're all black.

(I'm a psych major so this isn't exactly my field of expertise, though I do know that most, if not all, ancestors of homo sapiens were found in Africa. If anyone would like to cross reference, please be my guest. But I'd like to think we're all black still.)

Tumblr|Twitter|DeviantArt
Unread 01-08-2011, 06:38 AM   #1121
nannyogg
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
Proud of having your own voice autotune'd to have a high pitch? Wait, wait, if it's your girlfriend and that is yourself --- you're dating yourself?
It's Meg's theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM
Unread 01-08-2011, 07:44 AM   #1122
rubyspitfire
queen of the closet

weeeeee... more thread explosion!

on photos:
first, he never commented on my mention of some asian idols looking like beautiful mature women and not like little girls. he also didn't take up my challenge for him to find a decent asian cosplaying a european, but he did say something to the extent of "non-asians can cosplay non-asian characters". let me go some pics to illustrate...
http://ki-ri-ka.deviantart.com/galle...40554#/d23kr1f (borrowed from an indonesian cosplayer who lives in indonesia!)
while i absolutely LOVE this pic, let me point out the things that are wrong. havoc's hair is too long and he is the same height or shorter than mustang, not the 4 inches taller that he is supposed to be. mustang is obviously cosplayed by a girl, a very pretty girl but still too feminine. neither of the cosplayers have the same facial structure as the characters they are playing. lust however, is absolutely PERFECT!
http://doomed-lunch.deviantart.com/a...osplay& qo=25
no. just, no. havoc cosplayer looks NOTHING like the character. i'd rather see this person in a black wig doing mustang.
meg/pak's example of a momo cosplayer is a very beautiful woman, but she looks nothing like the character to me. i would see her as more of a nanao.http://rieyn.deviantart.com/art/Blea...cosp lay&qo=6
is a much better asian momo.
also this may be a moot point, but his haruhi kinda looks mixed to me, not the "pure asian" he is fond of using. maybe my round deep set western eyes are blind to the features that make an asian look pure

on kitsunesqueak:
i have to agree with everyone saying he is a hypocrite for not wanting to use her if she lives in america. a person's nationality has absolutely nothing to do with their ethnicity. an asian is an asian no matter where they live. if i moved to japan and wore a kimono i would still be american. my ex-coworker's wife who just immigrated from indonesia is still indonesian even though she now lives in the heartland of the evil western continent and i bet she would cry if she read that she is no longer asian because of living here

on the asian cosplayers at american cons:
by his standards of what an asian is and isn't, this is a contradiction. what asian cosplayer who hates westerners would fly across the ocean and be caught dead at one of our cons? not a single one. the asians at our cons all live here (unless they are a special guest, and would be mobbed at ANY con in ANY country). i agree with the person who said cosplayers are admired for the detail and accuracy of their costumes, not for what race they are. a crappy costume will be passed over even if a cute asian who looks just like the character is wearing it, whereas a beautifully detailed costume which obviously had a ton of work go into the construction will be appreciated even if worn by someone who looks nothing like the character. that is what makes my country great

on inventions:
just google "who invented the automobile". the first link is
http://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/mysteries/auto.html
which states: "Exactly who invented the automobile is a matter of opinion. If we had to give credit to one inventor, it would probably be Karl Benz from Germany. Many suggest that he created the first true automobile in 1885/1886." why is he trying to take credit for a 'low quality western invention'? i don't think i will get many arguements when i say a mercedes benz is one hell of a car

and (finally) again on all westerners having long nose/deep set eyes/ square jaw and manly voices:
i won't argue that i have some very european features. yes, i have deep set eyes and i am proud to not look like a bug. yes i have a long nose, and if i had the money and wasn't scared to death of plastic surgery i would change it to repair the effects of having it broken twice and not to make it smaller or change it's natural shape. i actually have a fairly round jaw for a westerner, and can only make it "square" by clenching my teeth and thrusting my jaw forward, which just ends up making me look like a bulldog. not. attractive. at. all. oh and here's my wonderfully manly voice!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/84925240a217fe8a/
you wouldn't believe how many time i get asked how old i am in voice chat... it gets really annoying

and i know this going to end being tl;dr wall of text, but for the ones who take the time to read, TIA <3

cosplay schedule
SoDak Con!!
Jean Havoc - Fullmetal Alchemist and FMA: Brotherhood
Sanji - One Piece
Catwoman - DC Comics/Gotham Girls (fanart version)

Ruby Spitfire, official D20 Girl
Support a single mom ^.^

Last edited by rubyspitfire : 01-08-2011 at 07:57 AM. Reason: laptop key fail
Unread 01-08-2011, 07:46 AM   #1123
Volnixshin
Tesla Powered

I think it's time we posted Meg's actual face in every post

Czech jvorxelf, bephor yue rek jvorxelf
Unread 01-08-2011, 08:09 AM   #1124
rubyspitfire
queen of the closet

/agree

cosplay schedule
SoDak Con!!
Jean Havoc - Fullmetal Alchemist and FMA: Brotherhood
Sanji - One Piece
Catwoman - DC Comics/Gotham Girls (fanart version)

Ruby Spitfire, official D20 Girl
Support a single mom ^.^
Unread 01-08-2011, 08:13 AM   #1125
Volnixshin
Tesla Powered

I can't for the life of me find it again though,,,,, sad

Czech jvorxelf, bephor yue rek jvorxelf
Closed Thread