Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-06-2011, 09:32 PM   #46
Annwel

I want to become a manga character! Hell yeah!

... Oh wait, that wouldn't work out very well, now would it? ヽ(`Д´)ノ Well, doesn't that suck.

Honestly, in about five years from now I see myself in university or college (maybe psychology, or such? Literature, or the arts? History? I have no idea of what to be interested, but those are things I may try for a class), living at my dad's still, working part-time at a Starbucks, and illustrating as a hobby (it'll take a while before I actually get somewhat good, know what I mean?). Still living in Vancouver, as a) it's where I was born, b) close to my main family I grew up with, and c) we've got lots of cool things going on here.

Oh, and graduated from high school... yes, yes, definitely graduated for sure. Really, though, I don't know what I want to do when I get older... so I just see myself in a safe place where I still have plenty of opportunities. But who knows? Maybe I'll get brave and ambitious and see myself doing something on stage that I'd love to do (wait, with a lot of luck, too).

So... yeah.

Last edited by Annwel : 01-06-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Annwel is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-06-2011, 09:40 PM   #47
IAmShorty
Proud to be a shorty!

1 year-Finishing up my last year of Highschool (Thank all that is bright and beautiful) and fixing myself up since Ive been kinda a wreck for the past, oh, 4 years...

5 years- Attending USC or UCLA studying cinematic arts ^^

10 years- Jeez, its hard enough imagining 5 years.....Okay then, my dream would be to have gone to college, gotten my degree in cinema, working in the movie, tv industry, maybe made something of my acting dream, living in California or Washington, and,heck, maybe having found a significant other. I guess thats my dream

Oh yeah, and good luck, Yukikittie

Last edited by IAmShorty : 01-06-2011 at 09:44 PM.
IAmShorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2011, 09:47 PM   #48
StrawberrySiren
Five Feet of POWAH!

My goal is to survive college. How's that?

LOL I'm a psych major studying to become a criminal profiler. I may possibly take on an art major as well in order to become an art teacher.

Tumblr|Twitter|DeviantArt
StrawberrySiren is offline   Reply With Quote