Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler

Unread 01-05-2011, 04:28 PM   #1
emmadictionary

Drocell Coat?

Okay, so I'm going to a convention soon (MY FIRST! ) and I will be cosplaying as Drocell (from kuroshitsuji) . I have the whole costume done, except for the coat, which is kinda the most important part. I've tried to find a coat like it at a thrift store that I could modify, but no luck there. I guess I'll have to sew it all from scratch. Does anyone know where I could find a pattern like it? http://www.zerochan.net/src/zerochan...inz.315638.jpg
emmadictionary is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-26-2011, 02:24 PM   #2
B.O.M.
Bank of Mom

Were you able to find a coat pattern? My daughter & I are currently working on her Drocell & we're planning on adapting Burda 7348. I believe all we'll have to do is add tails.

Kayle (IntoxicatedPeng) - Drocell Keinz (Kuroshitsuji), Yuki Onna (Nurarihyon no Mago), 8th Doctor (Doctor Who), Soul Eater Evans (Soul Eater), Lucy (Fairy Tail) - Also attending Gallifrey One 25
Mara - Lulu (FFX), adult Nel (Bleach), Hagoromo Gitsune (Nurarihyon no Mago) WITH Baby Moogle, Trystan
Me - Mary Poppins, The Woman (Doctor Who, The End of Time), Sibylline Sisterhood (Doctor Who)

Photos
DA
Blog
B.O.M. is offline   Reply With Quote