Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Unread 01-08-2011, 02:45 AM   #1
MermaidRizu
Mermaid Princess

First Kiss Stories?

I know there's a thread about being in love, but I thought I'd start one about first kisses. ^^ Yay!

Mine was actually in a movie theater, while we were watching ZombieLand...not the most romantic situation. XD The relationship I have with my boyfriend is a long distance one (at least until I go to college, then I'll be much closer to him ^^), and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to see him for a while after that. He was very shy then, so I knew he would be way too shy to kiss me first...so after about 20 minutes of gathering the courage:

Me: "Killian?"
Him: "What?"
Me: "Come here."
Him: "What?" *doesn't move*
Me: "No really, come here."
Him: "?" *still doesn't move*
Me: *decides to just go for it and leans over and kisses him*
Him: "...Wow..."

So, yeah, it was adorable. XD It was just a little peck, but now that he's gotten over his shyness, he even surprises me with lovely kisses all the time. ^^ Sorry to sound all mushy, but now it's your turn! XD
MermaidRizu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-08-2011, 03:14 AM   #2
Cadmium Polyphony
Hiro Protagonist

My actual first kiss was a traumatic event, so for the sake of circumstances, we'll fast-forward to the other, 'first' kiss.

Long story short, a handful of classmates didnt believe the girl I was dating at the time, was actually dating me.

Being the spiteful people we both were, we plopped one on each other right there, to prove them wrong.

Ahhhhh spite.....so romantic.

I hate cute.

Podcast Channel
Cadmium Polyphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 04:46 AM   #3
CosplayCinema
Big is Beautiful

@.@ my first kiss was so long ago.....but it had no feeling in it so i don't remember it. So i'll just say my first kiss that had lots of feeling and meaning in it if thats okay. 0w0;;

(this part is so you know how we met and first kissed, the first kissed didn't seem as much when we did but i grew more and more into charishing the time and kisses he and i had for the next 5 months after we met.)

Me: Did you see that cute asian guy in the skinny jeans~?
Taylor: Yea his friends are cute too.
David: (the guy's friend) -ran off to tell his friends what we said-
Shaggy: -while standing on the other side of the glass wall called me over with a hand gesture-
Me: -grabbed taylor and walked over to them-
Shaggy: So uh, David here said you think i'm cute. =)
Me: U...uh....yea....
Taylor: She's cravin asain
Me: Oh my gash shut up!
Shaggy and david both laughed before taylor ran off with david and 'bitch boy' <--or as we called him master splinter this guy we hated :/

Shaggy and I walked off towards the hall where the bathrooms were (its a really long empty white hall @.@). He pushed me against the wall, ran his fingers through my hair, leaned down and kissed him in a rough passionate and romantic movie scene kind of way~

It was now that i think about it the best kiss i've ever had and i still crave to feel his lips against mine.....WHY DID HE HAVE TO MOVE TO WASHINGTON!! TTATT
Stocking (Anarchy)
Raichu (Human form for a skit)
Lady Rainicorn (Human Form)
CosplayCinema is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 05:22 AM   #4
Fabulousity
Only a little bit crazy

I, um, haven't, um actually gotten my first kiss yet But I'm only 16 so I have plenty of time right? Right???
------------------
Fabulousity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 05:27 AM   #5
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

My first first kiss, I don't remember...

My first kiss with my current boyfriend was well interesting. I was well freaking about a bug that fell on me. Something that my boyfriend saw as girly because (I'm told) I look and act like a dude a lot. HE thought it was cute and kissed me.

Well, at least I wasn't panicing about the bug anymore. lol
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 05:32 AM   #6
DaemonForce
Unhealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulousity View Post
But I'm only 16 so I have plenty of time right? Right???
You're doomed. :/

I remember the first time a cute girl kissed me. We were 12 and she liked it a lot more than I did. She had some physical problems but not to the point where she had to be in a chair or anything. To this day she's still a bit nutty.

I remember the first time a boy kissed me. It was a few years after the crazy girl and it was unexpected and hot. He was a friend of my best friend and he makes every girl he meets a conquest. I don't see him around anymore but I like to tease him a bit and he likes being physical with me whenever we meet. <3
Aki'11 - 1%
Yaoi'11 - 1%

Dance
Cantarella - 25%
Hare Hare Yukai (Non-Lead) - 35%
DaemonForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 05:35 AM   #7
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Ignore ^ you have plenty of time.

Edit: Thinking back my first kiss was from the girl... at age 13? oh well, I think I'd have liked it better for my current bf to be my first kiss lol

Events: ALA 15, Kawaii Kon 15, and AX 15
Photography Page Cosplay Page

Last edited by Ineedaname9 : 01-08-2011 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Forgot something
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 05:39 AM   #8
StrawberrySiren
Five Feet of POWAH!

My first kiss went a little like this. And twist. And twist.

Sike. I hate that song.

My first kiss, I distinctly remember techno music blaring in the background. Man that was so long ago. He's engaged now. That's weird for me.
My first kiss with my current boyfriend is actually a pretty good story. He was over at my dorm and was about to leave when I said I needed to talk to him and so we went into the stairway. I was like, "I kind of like you...Like that...A lot..." He was a little dumbfounded but managed to say he felt the same. And then we had this sort of awkward moment, because we're both awkward people, and I just sort of laid one on him, said goodnight, and went back to my room.

Tumblr|Twitter|DeviantArt
StrawberrySiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 05:45 AM   #9
Fabulousity
Only a little bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonForce View Post
You're doomed. :/
------------------
Fabulousity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 09:15 AM   #10
Volnixshin
Tesla Powered

Sigh....

My first kiss was brief, fleeting, and I wish I was single at the time

It was 2005, and I had just began my senior year in high school. My gf at the time (Gods how I want to change that part of life) said she had been called down to the office about some problems she had apparently been having. She gave me my first (and incredibly brief) kiss, and hurried off. Turns out she was sent to a mental hospital for five months, calls everyone but me, has sex with a few guys, and I don't see her until I graduate.

That was my first kiss.

Czech jvorxelf, bephor yue rek jvorxelf
Volnixshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 09:21 AM   #11
SweetOcarina
will switch on you~

Was 5. Demanded by best friend kissed me because OMG THAT'S WHAT BOYS AND GIRLS DO!

First proper kiss? Hell knows. I remember teasing a friend because he was dared to kiss another girl and he did this pathetic kiss her forehead thing. I was like: "that's not a proper kiss!" and so he just swooped in and kissed me instead. I just sat there blinking. No we never dated and we hated each other. It was a surreal moment for me.
SweetOcarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 09:53 AM   #12
Taokaka
Herpa derpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulousity View Post
I, um, haven't, um actually gotten my first kiss yet But I'm only 16 so I have plenty of time right? Right???
I find that extremely adorable! (I find the oddest, and littlest of things adorable!) And dont worry you're not doomed, it'll happen when it happens n___n

Now for my first kiss, my (ex)boyfriend, was very shy and would only kiss me on the cheek. So in return to the kisses on the cheek, I'd kiss him on the cheek. Then he got the bright idea of, maybe I shouldnt turn my head. He kisses me on the cheek, and I went to kiss him on the cheek, and bam! I kiss him on the lips. It was quick, and I got really shy, but hey at least it broke him out of his shell.
-AnimeMidAtlantic
Taokaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 10:36 AM   #13
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Ha ha my first "for reals adult grown up kiss"? It was hilarious really..

It was probably about the 3rd week of hanging out with my current boyfriend in a way that was suggestive of 'courting' each-other, if you can imagine two nerds who met at an anime convention giggling frantically at a sushi joint, as courting. I had been invited to his friends girlfriend house for some gaming goodness with her and her boyfriend. At the time I had kissed his cheek and we still weren't dating but rather macking our heads off. A few days later he was dropping me at my house and was hugging me goodbye in his car, and I was panicking.

I mean I was flipping out on the inside, my stomach hurt and my head was POUNDING as he was talking about when he had a day off to hang out. I opened the car door to,basically RUN TO MY DAMN HOUSE if it didn't end well, leaned in and kissed him. Yup. I had an exit plan that's how scared I was. We kissed for a bit and he promptly told me to shut the door and get in the damn car. Quite likely because I looked like a total nerdface. Clearly this ended much better than I imagined it would have and now I can smooch him without an exit strategy.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 10:44 AM   #14
PinkSelphie

My first kiss (not counting the one from my "boyfriend" in second grade, haha) was during my school's production of "Robin Hood" and I was doing my homework in the stairwell next to the stage, and my guy friend that I had become friends with during rehearsals said something and I looked up and he just kind of awkwardly kissed me. It was really quick and a little weird afterwards. :,D
PinkSelphie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 12:00 PM   #15
Rainbowgasm
fruity goodness!

I was 19 before I had a kiss so...

Lets see, my and my gf were taking Kaname and Zero pictures for halloween and, we just both kinda laid one on each other at the same time :S XP... it was kinda just a smoosh of lips, sooo bad on both parts XP but we're much better now...
Battler Ushiromiya from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
Rainbowgasm is offline   Reply With Quote