Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Unread 01-08-2011, 12:07 PM   #16
MermaidRizu
Mermaid Princess

Thanks for sharing your stories, guys, they're fun to read! ^^

And Fabulousity, my first kiss was when I was 16, but I had always imagined that it wouldn't be until I was a lot older, since no guy ever seemed to show any interest in me...it's amazing what can happen when you least expect it. XP You never know, everyone's different~
MermaidRizu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-08-2011, 04:07 PM   #17
Divinita Lunare Aria

My first kiss was at Gencon 2010 when I was 17. I had met my boyfriend at Ohayocon that year and we've been in a long distance relationship since :P

The kiss remidns me of something you might see in a movie xP Gencon...oh gosh...talk about getting lost. We were gonna meet in the food court and when we did, I ran up to him and he picked me up and kissed me xP Very memorable Best part: we were dressed as pokemon xP
Divinita Lunare Aria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 04:43 PM   #18
Celia Rose
wanna-be abs of steel

My ex terrified me when I had my first "srs bznz" kiss.

He kissed me on our second date, and he sat next to me in complete silence for about two minutes.
Then he asked, "Was that your first kiss?"
"Yeah." Of course, I freaked out. "Wait, why? Was it bad??? ;A;" *fretfretfret*

Turned out he thought it was amazing, but the way he opened the conversation didn't tell me so.
Celia Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 08:19 PM   #19
nannyogg
:)

I think I was 12 when I got my first kiss. I really don't remember much, except my friend had walked me home and I was getting ready to go in and he just leaned over and kissed me. It was nice and I remember feeling all smiley inside.
nannyogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 08:28 PM   #20
Flora88
Stay gold, Ponyboy.

It was during Armageddon, of all movies. And it sucked.

"Your ultrasound shanty is shady as hell!" - Lithium Flower

The Winter Soldier (CA:TWS)
Hiram McDaniels and the Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home (WTNV)
Sasha and Aleksis Kaidonovsky (Cherno Alpha pilots, Pacific Rim)
Various rockstars
Flora88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 08:35 PM   #21
hollowchrist
oi, watch it spaceman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora88 View Post
It was during Armageddon, of all movies. And it sucked.
i'm sure the mustache got in the way of it. e.e

super sailor chibi moon -- 85%
late but lucky (madness returns) -- planning

eBay | FaceBook | Marketplace
Add Me!
hollowchrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 08:58 PM   #22
Aearon

Hehehe... Mine...

Well, I was a freshman in college. (Q.Q I was a shy person in HS that was more interested in learning than girls! >.<)
My best friend (I met him in college too) was a couple doors down from me in the dorms and he had a girlfriend that he had been with for years in HS. Well, his girlfriend's best friend was single and had never had a boyfriend. So, they got the great idea to match us up and have us join them on a double date.
We got out of classes for winter break and I followed him out to their hometown. My friend and I went to one college and his gf's best friend went to another about two hours away from our college / about an hour away from their home town.

We left the dorm on Friday night and the date was on Saturday night so I ended up staying Friday and Saturday at another friend's in that same town.
The next night, I'm getting dressed and ready to go... But, I didn't have any 'nice' shirts so I was just going to wear a t-shirt. Well, the mother of the friend I was staying with decided I should just wear one of my friend's dress shirts instead of the t-shirt... So, instead of going to the bathroom to change shirts because they were going to be arriving in about ten minutes... I just turn around in their rec room where I was crashing and just as I'm pulling my t-shirt over my head... My friend, his gf, and her best friend come down the stairs... I quickly slip the other shirt on and button it up as I'm peeking over my shoulder all embarrassed... I see her in the back of the room acting all shy and blushing... Then I get to go introduce myself. >.<

We get going and talk otw to the restaurant, during the meal, otw back from the restaurant, and then hang out at my friend's gf's house for awhile watching The Hulk. (not my choice for a first date flick. lol) My friend and his gf are cuddled up on the floor under a blanket and my date and I are up on the couch. We sat there for probably 20 minutes kind of rigid side by side... I wanted to put my arm around her so badly, but was scared to... So I finally ask if I can. She says yes and I put my arm around her and cuddle up next to her until the night was over.
Then I walk her down the street to her house, talking a bit. We get to her house and talk some more... Neither of us knowing what to do since it was really our first 'official' date for either of us. I end up just giving her a hug and heading back to my friend's car. I talk about it with my friend otw back to where I was staying and realize I didn't even get her number... He says he can just give it to me. And I decline saying that I should get it myself. (It also gave me an excuse to see her again. =D)

So, I go over to her house the next afternoon and she answers the door. I ask her if I could get her number and she says yes, then disappears inside for a moment. She comes back with her number and e-mail on a piece of paper and hands it to me. And, the entire time we're standing there, I'm wanting to kiss her... I end up chickening out and say goodbye.

I get in my car and drive around the block for awhile... Trying to work up the courage... I drive back to her house and ring the bell. She opens the door and leans out a bit. Then I say, "I just had to do one more thing before I leave..." And I lean in and kiss her lips softly in a long kiss as I gently put my right hand on her cheek and jaw. Then I turn and walk down to my car.
Apparently, she was so red in her face and awestruck that her family teased her for hours. >.> We ended up dating for about 10 months (had to break up because I moved 600 miles. >.<) and being good friends for quite awhile afterwards.

And... omg that was a large wall of text. <.< >.>
Aearon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 09:01 PM   #23
MermaidRizu
Mermaid Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aearon View Post
words
Awww, that's adorable~! ^^ What a lucky girl, I would have loved to be surprised like that. XD
MermaidRizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 09:13 PM   #24
Aearon

Hehe. I do that kind of stuff with anyone I'm with. For that same girl on our first Valentine's Day... I surprised her on the day even though we had agreed to just celebrate with her family on the weekend.
I drove over to her college and put a ton of sticky notes on her door and then around her dorm that led her around with a red rose at each note and then a dozen more roses, candles, a heart-shaped pendant on a necklace, chocolate, kool-whip, and strawberries in their common room where I was waiting. We only got to spend a couple hours together that night, but it was definitely worth it to drive the couple hours there and a couple more back to surprise her like that.

I'm such a hopeless romantic. x.x
Aearon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 09:14 PM   #25
Flora88
Stay gold, Ponyboy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowchrist View Post
i'm sure the mustache got in the way of it. e.e
;{D

"Your ultrasound shanty is shady as hell!" - Lithium Flower

The Winter Soldier (CA:TWS)
Hiram McDaniels and the Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home (WTNV)
Sasha and Aleksis Kaidonovsky (Cherno Alpha pilots, Pacific Rim)
Various rockstars
Flora88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 09:19 PM   #26
nannyogg
:)

Quote:
And... omg that was a large wall of text. <.< >.>
And the sweetest thing I have heard in a long time! Thanks for sharing!
nannyogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 09:30 PM   #27
SourCherryTwist
Wannaflywindy

Quote:
I'm such a hopeless romantic. x.x

....BAAAWWWWW!!!!! Im such a suuuuuucker for romance! you will make a lucky girl VERY happy :3

AC Tifa, Fairy rikku, Thief Rikku, Lenne
SourCherryTwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 09:37 PM   #28
bbopalunaa

Mine was at the age of 18 with my first and still current boyfriend.

It was after our third date, I believe, when he was dropping me off at home. I was lingering a bit before getting out of his car, because I was hoping he was going to kiss me (I was wayyyy too nervous to do it myself), and he eventually pulled me in and kissed me. I had no idea what I was doing, so it was obviously kinda awkward, and I started giggling in the middle. Then he started laughing, and it was just kind of a cute moment
bbopalunaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 11:24 PM   #29
Lightane
a curious fool

Gah, here we go. Mine was at the Halloween dance at our school when I was in....... 8th grade. So I must have been 13/14. Slow dancing with the boy, dance ends, a lil smoochy smooch. And that was the end of that story. I think we broke up soon after that.
Lightane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 12:03 AM   #30
FunnyValentine
See You Space Cowboy

Mine was in seventh grade on a date with my first boyfriend. We were walking outside the mall, and we had to go inside because it began to rain. We were looking for a door to get in. When we found one, I just stood there. I told him I'm not going inside until you kiss me. lmfao. He became nervous and didn't believe me. There was a few minutes and he walked over and kissed me. It was cute, but now I know why he probably didn't: he definitely did not put on chapstick recently. Kissing in the rain isn't a big deal though.

Someone should make a first french kiss forum, I feel that will be a funny and awkward. hahah.

Facebook Cosplay Page
DeviantArt
FunnyValentine is offline   Reply With Quote