Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-02-2012, 01:27 AM   #1186
RoMayDrako
Happy Now?

Green Noodle companies Siitake and Soy Sauce. Sure the noodles may be green and you know actually have some nutritial value, but so so good.

http://aka-img-2.h-img.com/media/img...41596.400_600r if you see these they are so worth trying.

Last edited by RoMayDrako : 04-02-2012 at 01:35 AM.
RoMayDrako is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-02-2012, 09:46 AM   #1187
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

When you said "green" noodles, the first thing I thought of was Soylent green...
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Help me get rid of my parasprite swarm! --> http://tinyurl.com/brcp53c
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2012, 12:06 PM   #1188
Lithium Flower
Handphones

I figured this was a good spot to keep track of the stuff I am shoving into my pie-hole, and because the 'fitness' thread is just..no. I started off thinking if I took pictures of what I ate I would be able to keep track of things better, but then I realized I am not going to take a picture of each meal because fuck that. Hey everyone, watch what Emmers is eating!

Didn't have a breakfast because I slept in wayyyy to late. I just felt sick and really tired last night and ended up sleeping in to almost noon :/ not so great.

Lunch:
1 slice of seeded Rye bread, lightly toasted (in the oven) with a bit of spray butter on either side to prevent burning.
Red Romaine lettuce, two leafs with the hard stem part cut out of the middle. Because screw that crunchy water vein.
1 slice of colby jack cheese.
2 slices of deli turkey
2 slices of deli salami
1 medium kiwi fruit
and a glass of ice water.

Bitches be jelly.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2012, 01:34 PM   #1189
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Sounds pretty tasty. Was that put into a sandwich or separate?

...on my end, I'm eating a banana. Nothing fancy.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Unread 04-03-2012, 03:54 PM   #1190
Lithium Flower
Handphones

It was an 'open face' sammach. I had another Kiwi not too long ago >> they where 35 cents at Walmart and I got four. I don't think the next one will last until tomorrow. mwuahaha.

But no really it was pretty tasty, I thought having just one slice of toast would make me feel hungry still but it was just as filling with less on it and I got more taste of the deli meat without so much bread in the way.

Dinner:
Since Boyfriend doesn't get home until close to 8 I really don't like to eat a regular dinner so late, I made a salad just now. I figure if I want to eat with Boyfriend when he get's home I can make some oatmeal and still be on track meal-wise.

Salad stuff Yooooo;
2 cups mixed greens, Romaine and Iceberg.
Around 1/2 cup of shaved carrot
Few slices of cucumber
Pinch of mixed shredded cheese
Some ranch dressing

I've tried to use less fatty dressings on my salads, but the Italian we have at home just doesn't taste as good and I find I end up using more of it then the ranch just to get some flavor :/ Just going light on the ranch dressing instead.

I seriously want another kiwi though. nerggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

The other night I bought these fruit smoothie shaker cups that are sold in the frozen section, you're suppose to just add juice and shake the contents up to make a smoothie. They.Are.Awful. I've tried them with two kinds of juice's and they have this horrible chemical smell no matter what I add. They're lumpy and gross and the 'fruit' at the bottom just stays in this huge iced block no matter how hard you shake the bottle.

That and it has WAYYYY more sugar then when I make my own. I just put in banana and strawberry and yogurt and it tastes way better then this stuff does :/ even if I use strawberry flavored yogurt without any actual berries it still tastes WAAAAAAAAAAY better.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 04-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #1191
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

I like the bottled Oasis smoothies, myself. Kinda pricey though, so I don't get them too often. But they're the only way I can get a smoothie at home, since I don't have and can't fit a blender.
Unread 04-03-2012, 06:29 PM   #1192
Lithium Flower
Handphones

I like the Bolthouse strawberry banana smoothies, like...you don't even KNOW. They range from around $2-4 for a bottle and they come in 'single serving' style bottles or larger ones that are around $4-5. It isn't BAD, but the smoothies I can make at home taste just as good and I know they aren't loaded with extra sugar.

I just put in some banana, strawberry, yogurt (either plain or strawberry if I can't get actual strawberries that are in good condition), and maybe some apple juice.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 04-03-2012, 06:35 PM   #1193
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
I like the Bolthouse strawberry banana smoothies, like...you don't even KNOW. They range from around $2-4 for a bottle and they come in 'single serving' style bottles or larger ones that are around $4-5. It isn't BAD, but the smoothies I can make at home taste just as good and I know they aren't loaded with extra sugar.

I just put in some banana, strawberry, yogurt (either plain or strawberry if I can't get actual strawberries that are in good condition), and maybe some apple juice.
Actually, the Bolthouse smoothies don't contain added sugar, but I agree homemade tastes better and are probably less expensive. And if fresh strawberries are out of season, look for frozen (plus you can add them straight into the smoothie without having to use ice, just like with bananas, frozen fruit is seriously fantastic).
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2012, 01:05 PM   #1194
sam vimes
A real live wire

I just bought these Swedish(?) wafer-and-chocolate candies that look like little hippos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2012, 01:09 PM   #1195
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

These? (I googled hippo wafers). They look cutely delicious. Also deliciously cute.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2012, 01:10 PM   #1196
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

I absolutely hated the advert for those (it involves a crowd of people grinning like idiots while a hippo bursts through the wall).

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2012, 01:11 PM   #1197
sam vimes
A real live wire

Quote:
These? (I googled hippo wafers). They look cutely delicious. Also deliciously cute.
Yes, those. Geez, you think I could remember "Happy Hippo"!

Quote:
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2012, 03:05 PM   #1198
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

For lunch, I made myself a sandwich on whole wheat bread. On one slice of the bread, I spread some garlic and herb mayonnaise and on the other, yellow mustard. On the side with the mayo, I put a few slices of ham and the mustard side got turkey. In between the turkey and ham, I placed a slice of american cheese. Finally to finish it all off, I sliced up a Roma tomato an placed the slices on the side of the sandwich where the garlic and herb mayo was.

This sandwich was delicious! ^_^

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2012, 03:38 PM   #1199
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

Tomorrow I'm going to have a go at modifying the chocolate and hazelnut brioche recipe I made into a lemon brioche recipe (the plan is to add some lemon zest to the dough, substitute lemon curd for the chocolate and some sort of lemon icing for the ganache).

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2012, 03:29 PM   #1200
BlindMaiden101
Banned

i fancy some yakisoba or yakiudon or some teriyaki right now! yummy
BlindMaiden101 is offline   Reply With Quote