Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Makeup and Eye Contacts

Unread 04-26-2016, 12:01 PM   #1
kanakoshinaa
Reita

Exclamation Yellow Contact Lenses?

Hello! So I'm a new member here, and I was wondering if I could seek out some help from all the senpais here! Thank you so much everyone!
Anywho, my question is where I could get YELLOW cosplay contacts? By yellow, I don't mean the luminescent yellow lenses that you use on extreme cosplays, but more subtle yellows like for Aoba Seragaki. My character is Jiroutachi from the game token ranbu, and his eyes are like this:

I've been delving everywhere on the internet to try and find lenses. My favourites were Kimchi Maki yellow but everywhere online was sold out of the lenses. My convention over at Anime North is in about a month so I'm doing some last minute ordering ahhhh ( / ;A/
Hopefully if any of you know where to buy these kimichi maki yellow lenses where they aren't sold out, or anything remotely, close, please let me know!
Thank you so much!!
kanakoshinaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-27-2016, 07:13 AM   #2
Blood_Sword
Pocket samurai!

The Kimchi Maki Yellow lenses are available at iFairycon! Some prescriptions are sold out but if you use plano then you are fine! http://www.ifairycon.com/kimchi-maki-yellow-16-0mm/
I've bought from them before so no need to worry, it's I.Fairy's official store so of course you only get genuine lenses from there.
Blood_Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Yesterday, 11:57 AM   #3
kanakoshinaa
Reita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Sword View Post
The Kimchi Maki Yellow lenses are available at iFairycon! Some prescriptions are sold out but if you use plano then you are fine! http://www.ifairycon.com/kimchi-maki-yellow-16-0mm/
I've bought from them before so no need to worry, it's I.Fairy's official store so of course you only get genuine lenses from there.
Ahhh thank you so much!! That's so reliable to have someone who has bought from them to tell me, thank you~ They even have my prescription so thats perfect!!
Mind me asking, they sell it per contact, so does that mean I have to buy them separately and just add them up in the cart, or no?
Utah thank you again <3
kanakoshinaa is offline   Reply With Quote