Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Unread 01-18-2017, 06:02 PM   #1
Taka The Hawk

Cosplay Advice(Body painting & Ideas)

Hi guys, I plan to attend my second convention ever this year (Anime Matsuri in April) and needed a bit of advice. I plan to cosplay as my favorite Naruto character Sasuke for one of the days, and want to go as his 3rd level curse mark form. In that form his skin is grey, and I'd really like my cosplay to look well so would anyone recommend a place I can purchase Paint/others to cover myself with? Also, maybe some advice before I do so? I currently have 0 experience with any sort of body/facial painting as well. And should I attempt to cover most of my body that's showing, or just do all of it? i plan to wear his normal Shirt and shorts, so maybe I can skip underneath those or is it best to just cover all? Or do you guys think I should skip out on the body paint if it will be too difficult? And I know the cosplay has wings but I don't think it's possible for me to make or purchase those so I plan to skip out on that portion unless an opportunity or option pops up where I can obtain them

Any and all advice is welcomed and I will take it into condisderation even if it's not one of the options I listed above. I'm very new to cosplaying and really just want to look cool and have some fun with my friends and meet new ones there! (And take some awesome photos!)
Taka The Hawk is online now   Reply With Quote