Originally Posted by Reiko
^_^ please thankd for posting them.. hehe I really want my thing to be jugded.. lol think you can get me in lol j/k
Okies Rules Thus far ... If I come up with more based on someone asking me a good question (one of the below rules is based on a person's question) that will be added ...
1. If you are entering a costume in the Masquerade/Cosplay do not enter
the SAME costume in the Hall Costume Contest. Reference material for
your costume is strongly recommended. As much as we'd like to we don't
know what EVERY character looks like. References will facilitate in
judging your costume accurately.
2. You are only allowed to enter one costume per day per entrant for
3. As this is a Japanese Animation convention we encourage all costumes
to be of characters pertaining to anime and video games (such as Final
Fantasy, Dead or Alive, Legend of Zelda, etc.) or costumes pertaining
to aspects of Japanese culture (such as J-Rock and J-Pop). Please no
original characters as there is nothing for the judges to refer to as far
as how close to the character the costume does in fact look, and it
would not be fair to the judges and other entrants to base the costume on
lack of knowledge.
4. Hall Costume entries will take place at the designated place and at
the designated times at the convention.
5. Any rules that apply for the actual Masquerade/Cosplay Contest
apply here. (Example: No nudity, no live steel, etc)
6. Please respect security's rules against certain props and weapons.
I have been asked this and will announce it here. You will NOT be
penalized during competition if you do not have a prop weapon that is not
allowed by security.
And this is supposed to be directly taken out of the program book as far as locations and times:
Hall Costume entries will take place in the Palms Lobby(See the hotel map) near the Hotel restaurant between 4:00 - 6:00pm on Friday and 2:00 - 5:00pm Saturday during the convention.
Once again .. if anyone has questions feel free to contact me ... I encourage it.