Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Unread 03-05-2013, 08:16 AM   #1
Maury V.
Ultra director/host/prod.

User created content thread!

**Note: I looked around before making this thread and saw nothing like it so if I overlooked anything, please don't rip my head off.**/end note**

Hi family! I'm sure there are MANY creative people here on cos.com; I mean most of you all make your own costumes and props, right?

Here's a thought, how about we occupy this thread to showcase our media skills? Anything and everything video and/or music related that's original should be displayed in this thread. Have a web series you want to show to a new audience? Are you a singer or have a band/group? Post it here!

People like Freddie Wong (VGHS and other stuff), Issa Rae (Awkward Black Girl), Philip DeFranco (Philly D Show), Michelle Phan (Make up tutorials) and various others have amazing content but what about you all? What do you have that's amazing? Have anything new that people may be interested in? Post it here!

I'll get us started! For exactly one year, i've been living in South Korea and since the beginning of 2013, i've been uploading videos pretty regularly and I want to share with you all!

Right now, I have two shows underway and two more in production. One show is called The Lost Art. To summarize, I word for word read letters given to me by my students and give anecdotes on my experiences with them. It's more than me just reading the letters because that would be boring so give it a look see. The Lost Art #6 (newest episode)

My other show is Turnabout Wanderer. In this series, I showcase my time in Asia and discuss the various places i've been to as well as share my personal experiences being in another country. First episode here.

I hope to see more content from you all! I can't wait to see what you guys have in store!

Peace and love!

P.S.
I know I didn't post any music examples but make of it what you will.