Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Legend of Zelda

Unread 01-21-2011, 11:24 AM   #1
lyraparry11

Links pants/leggings.

I'm cosplaying twilight princess link (normal green outfit) and was wondering what the best kind of pants would be. They're not bright white, but not quite as dark as khaki or tan pants. I want skinny pants/jeans rather than leggings because I think it's more accurate and comfortable to walk around in. So what should I go with? White skinny jeans, tan/khaki skinny pants, or something else entirely? I don't want to make the pants because I'm a beginner with sewing and it's easier to just buy them anyways. And I'm thinking womens pants for this because they're the fit I'm looking for and the tunic will cover the crotch so it doesn't matter, and I'm female (about a size six womens if that matters).
Anime Boston attendee since 2009
lyraparry11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-31-2011, 07:09 PM   #2
eiriks

I just bought a pair of off-white/khaki pants at a thrift store. Anything works, really. Just use what you can find, as long as it fits. Not too baggy, but at least not too tight. Leggings are for OoT Link, in TP the pants are wider. (And I think that's more comfortable too)
eiriks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2011, 07:44 PM   #3
lyraparry11

Thanks! I ended up getting a pair of cream colored skinny jeans from sears. They're my size and fit the way skinny jeans are supposed to (tight, but not as tight as leggings). I'm probably gonna wear them around a few times to get used to them. I wear dark/black/green skinny pants all the time but I don't think I've ever worn white pants. I'm paranoid theyll get ruined haha
Anime Boston attendee since 2009
lyraparry11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2011, 09:13 PM   #4
Tamerlane
Resident n00b

If you happen to have access to a store called Bluenotes, I bought a rather inexpensive pair of white skinny jeans from there that I'll be using for my link costume. I was probably lucky with that find though, they were only $10
as seen here http://twitpic.com/44mijl
Tamerlane is offline   Reply With Quote