Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > TV/Movie/Musical (live action) > Harry Potter

Unread 02-07-2011, 01:28 AM   #1
Ravenclaw_NYC

Harry Potter Con in New Hampshire has Cosplay focus

Hello fellow potterheads.

I hope this isn't against the rules, I will be posting about this in the events and gatherings forum as well.

I wanted to let you all know about a HP convention coming up in Laconia, New Hampshire April 28th - May 1st.

Its called Aeternitas 2011 - Magic is Forever. Its focus is on all of the incredible creative aspects of the members of the HP fandom. The opening evening will be a cosplay fashion show will full stage and cat walk enclosed in a heated outdoor tent. There will be 2 MC's and a live DJ.

The con will also feature a day trip to the "Castle in the Clouds" a historic NH castle situated in a mountain top. Where you can spend the morning exploring the grounds and participating in cosplay photography.

The incredibly unique part of this con will be that the entire hotel is dedicated to the convention and its guests. No muggles! This allows there to be midnight pool parties, a 24 hour common room and an outdoor Quidditch pitch.

There is TONS more, but I will let you explore our website. www.aeternitas2011.org to find out what else is planned.

Thank You!
-Jon R.
Ravenclaw_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote