Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Unread 07-19-2009, 07:37 PM   #1
siuxsiu
The Bottomless Pit

Kokoa Shuzen (CD Cover Outfit). Help?

Hey all! I've decided that I'm going to cosplay as Kokoa Shuzen, Moka's sister from Rosario+Vampire. I'm also doing her CD Cover outfit. But the thing is, I can't find any pictures of her that show shoes. So, I want to ask you knowledgeable forum-goers for your opinion! What shoe? What colour? Stockings? Here is the outfit.

I hope to here a response!

Coming Attractions:
Panne (Fire Emblem: Awakening) | 0%
F!Makoto (FREE!) | 0%
siuxsiu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-25-2017, 10:54 AM   #2
Kokoa_SHUZEN

Smile Please

Hi !

First of all I want to clarify that I am French and that this text was written from google translation. It is therefore possible that errors will be made.

***I know your message, siuxsiu, was posted in 2008, I think. So I think you've already had your answers. If not tell me I'll tell you what you need to know. I look for a cosplay of Kokoa shuzen but when I find a site that sells me a cheap, nothing is respected ... The stockings are brown basic and we find them black or red. The shoes are no more than brown leather moccasins. The skirt is of a kind of bizzare yellow. But especially the ribbons of hair, ankles, wrist and chest are pink.

***I have already thought of doing it myself but I do not know how to sew, I do not find the right fabrics, ...

***And while I was spending hours on the internet finding the right cosplay, I came across your ad. I do not know if you could sell me one because I live in France but if you know someone a site that sells goods or a site that sells the right fabrics then what could you give me Links please?

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...path-prefix=es

this is a link for kokoa shuzen
Kokoa_SHUZEN is offline   Reply With Quote