Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler

Unread 02-15-2011, 04:05 PM   #1
Xeia DeVertrude

William T. Spears Cosplay Help

So me and a group of my friends had this cosplay group idea to go as all the butlers and shinigamis and I got paired off with Will. I love his character and all...but cosplaying him is a different story.
I REALLY want to get this done, but I don't know where to start.
1] Where can I find a wig short enough to get close to his hair style cause my kinky hair won't work.
2] I've tried looking for non tailored suit jackets/ blazers, but none of them fit my small body. Any idea on where I can find a female blazer?
3] There's also the blouse and vest that are either too long or too short for me.

Pretty much my budget is around $100-$120 cause I'm not made of money. This includes the wig and the suit n tie combo. Any and all help is gladly appreciated.
ALA (Going)

Upcoming Cosplays
One Piece // Sanji
Pokemon // Mega Absol
Free // Seijuro Mikoshiba
One Piece // Eustass Kidd
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure // Star Platnium
Xeia DeVertrude is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-15-2011, 04:59 PM   #2
Pixie of Death
chaotic fabulous

Not sure about the wig, but for the suit, take a look at uniformalwearhouse.com. They have women's tuxedo jackets, shirts, slacks, etc. and they're prices are great too. ^^
Ulquiorra Cifer | Bleach

.x.x.x. Costume journal, tutorials, and general wackiness here .x.x.x.
Pixie of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2011, 06:50 PM   #3
Queien
Not a Quail

1. There are a few on ebay that will work. Try to get one that's more like Ciel's length. I bought a SHORT short black wig for my first attempt and it was terrible. I recently bought a black Ciel wig and am hoping that it'll work better. I haven't tried it out yet, but I've played with it a little and it looks like it'll be great.

2. I bought my suit jacket at a thrift store. It's a little tight on me, but it actually fits my arms, which never happens. You might poke around a few local thrift stores to see if they have any jackets that might fit.

3. I have trouble with shirts too. I often choose shirts that are too big and then pin them in the back until they fit. Since there are a lot of layers to William, this should work for you. I'm not sure if it would work to do the same to a vest.

My William cosplay, including all parts of the suit (pants, tie, jacket, ect), glasses, stuff to work on his weapon prop, and both wigs I ended up buying, has only cost me about $90. The shirt was the most expensive aspect; I bought it new for about $30.

Gasukan July: Sega Genesis gijinka and Sage - Ronin Warriors

Gasukan August: Hakkai - Saiyuki

Gasukan September: Shazan - Gestalt

Gasukan October: Yakyu Jubeh - Battlefield Baseball
Queien is offline   Reply With Quote