Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Super Smash Bros.

Unread 02-21-2011, 08:52 AM   #1
Nintrevdawg

Cool Star Fox cosplay

Me and my group are going to cosplay the Star Fox crew and I'm going as General Pepper. I need some advice on how to make him, if anyone has any ideas please share them :3

Once that decision is made, there is no going back on it...
Nintrevdawg is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-01-2012, 10:09 PM   #2
ProtocolSavy
ProtocolSavy

Smile

I found that if you can't sew you can modify clothing. I cosplayed as Fox and used a large forest green nurse pants from this cheap clothing store. Since most places sell nurse uniforms nowadays I find them easy if you find a close enough color. I did make the best and other separately. Mind you this was a cheaper way by means if cutting sewing time. For boots I suggest crocks and spray/ hot glue craft foam and or faux leather to get that shape you desire. Or regular boots is totally fine. Though i think It helps breathes and it's comfortable. For mask if you want to do a mask I used a baseball cap as base and scalped and cut cardboard and foam. I used the biggest cheapest sunglasses for Fox's eyes and shaped foam around it. I ended up taking out a bit of visibility cause I painted the glasses to look like his eyes. The same thong when I made Falco's mask and beak was made or cardboard and duct tape with sprayed glue of craft foam and painted it to give more dimension.

Link: http://ProtoCall13o2.deviantart.com/...mask-169553617
Link: http://ProtoCall13o2.deviantart.com/...form-170263625

For his hand I cheated. I glued fur and designed his glove over a pair of garden gloves. And sewed sleeves of fur for his forearms. The jacket I found a jacket closest to his color and painted the black parts.
For craft foam be protected from scratches and such, put a layer of spray glue and then spray clear stain spray paint. It works for me. You can make belts too.

Idk of that helps or you have it don't already lol

Last edited by ProtocolSavy : 04-01-2012 at 10:12 PM.
ProtocolSavy is offline   Reply With Quote